Kekor's Cop application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Kekor's Cop application

What to make the subject "<Kekor> Civil Protection Application."

--Basic info--

In-Game name: Kekor
    SteamID: [U:1:14433282]
    Time played: 40 after map reset

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: becuase theres no cops that know how to shoot

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?:

- Cuff/Uncuff and Jail is at 1,800+ Crime. so cant cuff below
    - Do not shoot at Rebels unless shot at first. - /Kickdoor can be used to access a criminal (and or) contraband at 4,000+ crime. - Do not Unjail another cops prisoner without consent from that cop. - Do not switch to cop to get out of jail or avoid death. - Any rebel (VIP or not) may be shot upon entering or being in the PD. - Do not suicide to give Rebels free weapons. - Only switch when 2 or more cops are online. - Do not switch back and forth between Rebel and Cop. - Do not use keys as a cop to arrest a criminal or for personal gain.(can still use my own doorhack/lockpick to arrest?) - Do not favor as a cop. Play fair. - If there is a rule breaker, capture evidence and submit it to an Admin. (screen shots recording etc) - If a player is bounty killed, they must bribe you for a release.

What is the function the Civil Protection?: Protect the civilians mainly. to keep the server running smoothly jail the criminals and keep assholes away from the helpless

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: shoot them in the face or cuff them depending on crime.

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone): well i work 5 days a week on average but spend most my free time on my computer so a lot.

How will you benefit the server?: i'll keep the pd rebel free provide a competitive environment and keep the server as happy as can be.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: not in hl2 but on this server yes

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: have them type /tutorial

Anything else you would like to add?: well BPN was complaining that there were no cops that could aim so here i am. I'm a great shot and a just judge. i'll be kind to the kind with cuff/uncuff's and harsh to the harsh with forcing them to do their time or pay a hefty bribe.

--End Application--
    or is it?. . .
    Kekor
  • Have had no issues with kekor. Dude is a good guy, Respects the server (Havent seen him breaking any rules) Have seen him flick a couple of helpful messages to players that are unsure of things. Has a strong grasp on what he should and should not do. As semen has said previously, he does have 40 hours gameplay. Which isnt the recommended amount.. But oh well, Id like to see him futher his gameplay experience as cop. So +1 from me. :thumbup:
    The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting