Cop Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Cop Application

seminolemarine wrote:

seminolemarine wrote:

In-Game name: seminolemarine
      Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:20641909
      Time Played:48 hours after reset

Do you have a mic?: No

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I want to clean the streets of dirty rdm'ers. Punish the harsh, reward the good.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Kickdoor at 4k crime, don't use keys to a home for a criminal, do not shoot/kill anyone unless attacked first and no revenge kills, if they rdm/dm keep them in jail.

What is the function of the Civil Protection?: To arrest players that have crime and clean the streets of criminals.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Let them build up crime and arrest them. After that, I'll keep them in jail until their sentence runs out. Repeat that if it happens again.

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone)?: About 5 hours a day. I live in USA central time zone.

How will you benefit the server?: I will arrest dirty dm'ers and help with other players (specifically new)

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: If reapplying counts, no.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: I will teach them how to play. Examples: I will show and teach them about jobs, money, their 10 hours, etc.

Anything else you would like to add?: You have chosen or have been chosen to be relocated to one of our finest remaining urban centers. pl0x cop now

• Before coming to any conclusion on my reply. I am not trying to get out of it.. But My full cop revoke is primarily based off of about 10 pistol shots too a player that had asked of me too stop "killing" him and then once asked to stop "shooting" I complied with his request and went on my way. See What I am thinking here is that this "copstrip" is just snuck on in there following up a more reasonable copstrip (seminoles) But that is just my opinion.
      (Am not going to include shooting you, as even once asked to stop. have always continued to shoot each other)
      The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting
    • IDaab wrote:

Before coming to any conclusion on my reply. I am not trying to get out of it.. But My full cop revoke is primarily based off of about 10 pistol shots too a player that had asked of me too stop "killing" him and then once asked to stop "shooting" I complied with his request and went on my way. See What I am thinking here is that this "copstrip" is just snuck on in there following up a more reasonable copstrip (seminoles) But that is just my opinion.
      (Am not going to include shooting you, as even once asked to stop. have always continued to shoot each other)
      Honestly if I recall in the Video when I commented on it in Admin Discord I said Semi cleared deserved it but IDaab wasn't being as much of a fagget. I then quoted the Rule which does just say shooting and suggested if anything yours be shorter before reapply than Semis or just a rank demote.

Not stepping on toes here just reiterating what I had stated before. In either case the Demo shows ya'll acting like asses to another player.

• That it does, I'm not going argue the fact clearly you can see me being a cunt in the video. I just wanted to see the video/screenshots, to see what it was i done to deserve a full cop strip. I mean yeah, If I was doggy I probably wouldn't have issued out a full cop strip (to me). But I am not doggy... luckily huehue. I respect the decision he made and the punishment he put forth.
      The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting