Key's Civil Protection Application.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Key's Civil Protection Application.

What to make the subject "<Keys> Civil Protection Application."

--Basic info--

In-Game name: Keys
      SteamID: STEAM_0:1:8721250 | steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197977708229 | [U:1:17442501]
      Time played: On the server 4d:9h:1m (104 Hours)| On Half Life 2 Death Match: 3000 Hours

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I feel like no one ever plays as a CP because it's a difficult job to fulfill, My goal is to be the most active, and achieving CP.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: You cannot /kickdoor if the rebel has under 4000 crime, Can only arrest at 1800+ Crime, Must be fair to all criminals, Only shoot if fired upon, Don't Switch back and forth, Don't use CP for personal gain, etc.

What is the function the Civil Protection?: To encourage people to have fun, Play on the server, and keep the server crime free and safe from filthy rebels.

If a player were to be RDMing you what do you do?: Depending on the situation, and what advantages I have, If possible arrest him, if not, Snipe him to prevent innocent deaths.

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):? I can be on the server from approximately 5 PM EST to 11 PM EST.

How will you benefit the server?: I will remain active on this server, ColdCommunity, and constantly play as a CP, especially when no others are on to actively arrest criminals.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: Not in HL2DM RP, Last time I was Civil Protection was at least six years ago.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: I will ask this player if they are familiar with RP in HL2DM, and if they do not understand it, I will go into great detail to help them understand the game mode, showing them around the map, and teaching them little tricks and tidbits.

Anything else you would like to add?: I have noticed that not many CPs actively play as CP, I would be different in the fact that I will always play to the rules and do my part to arrest these law breakers, and make the server fun.