Admin abuse, foodbinding during battle

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Admin abuse, foodbinding during battle

Your in-game name: "(DH)" [U:1:7171150]

The Staffs In-game name: "The Doggy"

Staffs Steam ID: [U:1:90129937]

Discription of the Event: Foodbinding ore abusing the "set HP" command during battle

Proof of Event: Demo most of this abuse can be seen in the first one but also in the second. slow it down to see the HP change when it gets low.

*NOTE* The only people who should post in the Abuse report is; the player, witnesses, staff, and the accused staff member. That is all.

dropbox.com/s/dbiihelfgpobwqf/Doggy1.dem?dl=0
    dropbox.com/s/0b36nqyl8j6z6x8/Doggy2.dem?dl=0
  • After watching then looking at logs it shows Cocaine being used which we just recently removed the vendor that sells it.

Cocaine was purchasable and set your HP to 150 but had a side effect of turning your screen black and white as well as another.

It was Admin abuse in the sense of commands but could be viewed as Foodbinding abuse since it acts as food did before, refilling your HP instantly.

I and a few others will have a talk with him and see what we can do to rectify this.

• After reviewing with him and being provided his side with evidence it turns out he was using sm_items, navigating to the item to be used then going back to fighting without using it. Thus allowing him in battle to just hit escape and click use.

Cocaine sets hp to 150 and causes black/white screen so that explains the sudden jumps.

Sadly for you (DH) no actual admin abuse, just finagling of menus.

• Ow wauw, I know you admins always feel the need to cover up some shit. Especial when it comes to doggy. But i'm not gooing to let this one pass.

First of all and these are Syles words from a old abuse report. "If your dropping garbage ore using stuff that affects your HP during battle you are foodbinding."

Second of all I do remember that we had the same abuse report about the old admin ore player (dont remeber if he was ever admin, I do think so) named Harriii. He had also multiple complaints about using food and outher hp stuff during battle. He claimed he never foodbinded. He dit the same menu shit like you are claiming doggy dit to. Like Syle said, thats not the point. You are using items that affect your HP during battle.
  • There really is no need to insult the Original Poster, he just doesn't understand what was actually being done.

Back before BluRP when we still used ColdRP you couldn't do what is happening now. Once closed the menu disappeared instead of staying open thus you HAD to foodbind in order to drop trash. BluRPs menus don't work the same way they stay open until you close them with cancel or finish a ''done'' action like Use.

• Eldrn im not impressed by what you are talking about, you should know that. All what come out of your typing in the forum is 90% hate talke. Don't be a dushbagg all the time. But no one seems to see the point here. Its not important "how" he dit this abusive stuff.

First: I know its not written this way in the MOTD. but its in fact the same a binding your itmes, using the sv_menuselect. And even if he dit so. you can't see that in the logs. You can only see what he puts in the console when your in a live game and viewing what comes in the server. not in the logs. (Alex words)

Second: When you claim he didnt use food ore what ever bind. And just opens he menu before every battle,... how do you explain it that he can do that multiple times in the same battle?? I know its possible, but its a long shot.

Thirth: Claiming you're owning everyone in DM on this sever, and at the same time do nothing else than abusive stuff when you DMing. not verry nice. Aspecial as admin.

At last: of all, it makes no point how he dit this abusive stuff, hes still using stuff during battle witch affect his HP. PIRIOD!
  • Ok so first: It's already been proven that I didn't bind anything because menu binds do show in the logs and multiple people have been banned from them.

Second: It's not that hard to press my sm_items bind and then move my mouse to where I know the menu is gonna pop up. Menuing is really easy once you know where all the buttons are.

Third: I don't claim to own everyone in DM? In fact multiple people on the server would wipe my ass out so I don't see what you're getting at with that statement? And I don't do anything but be an abusive staff while DMing? Could you clarify on that because I'm not sure what your meaning behind that is.

Finally: Since when is it a rule that healing items cannot be used in combat? Apart from syles opinion on it, I've never heard anyone say that you can't use them in combat...

This thread isn't going anywhere, and it isn't going to go anywhere any time soon. You really should try to stop digging a hole for yourself DH, it's getting pretty deep now and at some point you might just fall into it...
  • Dude, do I really need to repeat myself??? dit you forget the kass skinn you used for so long? Clearly knowing it had no headshot box. And still keep using it. Even as admin? Its like failing to report a bug ore glitch and abuse it. Whant more? And just te fact that some of you think its oke to use food ore any outher HP related items during battle? From what planet dit you come? I'm keep returning to Syles words on this. If its dropping garbage ore not, its an HP affecting Item. Its you use it in battle is against the rules. Dont you remember the long and active treath about Harriii dooing the same thing?
  • You mean the kass skin that any player on the server could buy for $2000? And how is it like failing to report a bug or glitch when 90% of the admins knew about it?
    I'm gonna say this again, since when is using healing items in battle against the rules? And no I don't remember the thread about Harriii because I wasn't here when that happened.
  • Dragonheart wrote:

The Doggy wrote:

since when is using healing items in battle against the rules?
    Lets Syle speak out on this one. I'm done explaing to stupide minds
    Syle already knows about this. Although I can't vouch fo him on what he thinks he must not have too strong of an opinion if he's not posting here.

Also why is it not allowed to use items in combat as long as you're not binding it? It's not against the rules by any means.

I'm really trying to be nice here and you're making it hard DH
  • Pressing a Vmenuselect bind and it instantly using the item on request as opposed to just a press of sm_items then navigating to where you want to but not using the item until later is way different.

I watched the videos you posted, no where in it did he use them back to back in a fight. It was always after a fight ended you'd run back up and one of you two would die or Doggy would use Cocaine again.

The logs do show commands being used, they also have time stamps. ALL of his were 2-5 seconds apart of longer between the using sm_items then using either Cocaine or Revolver ammo.

Vmenu would show them used during the same second or 1 second later of each other.

• Volar wrote:

Pressing a Vmenuselect bind and it instantly using the item on request as opposed to just a press of sm_items then navigating to where you want to but not using the item until later is way different.

I watched the videos you posted, no where in it did he use them back to back in a fight. It was always after a fight ended you'd run back up and one of you two would die or Doggy would use Cocaine again.

The logs do show commands being used, they also have time stamps. ALL of his were 2-5 seconds apart of longer between the using sm_items then using either Cocaine or Revolver ammo.

Vmenu would show them used during the same second or 1 second later of each other.
    pretty much this

Using health items in combat has never been against the rules, binding however has.

With cocaine now removed, the main heals now should come from food which heals over time.