Zod V2beeter ! cop applications

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Zod V2beeter ! cop applications

In-Game name: [ZoD] V2Beeter
      SteamID:STEAM_0:1:32459705
      Time played: 700hours

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: To contribute to the protection of civilians and to be the one to solve the Crimes

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: /Kickdoor can be used to access a criminal (and or) contraband at 4,000+ crime.
      - This costs $500.
      Cuff/Uncuff and Jail is at 1,800+ CrimeDo not shoot at Rebels unless shot at first.
      To avoid favoritism, if you are going to release one of your jails, release them all.If there is a rule breaker, capture evidence and submit it to an Admin.

What is the function the Civil Protection?:

Stop Rebels with Crimes in the High of 1800
      And obey the orders and be the one for the protection of people

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?:
      When his crime exceeds 1800, I stop him like any other rebel in the top of 1800. after all this is a games, no worries

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):all time when i playing, over 8h-20h week

How will you benefit the server?:
      I speak French and English, not always easy but I manage, then I can bring a good atmosphere and give new idea for the servers and its evolution then bring a help my collegue police :)

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: Yes

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?:
      As I mentioned above I speak French and English so I can help people know where are the bankers or the shops or show how to play if know their first and encourage them to stay :D

Anything else you would like to add?:

The pleasure of being able to participate in this experience which will be more than pleasant and Have fun as much as possible :P
      --End Application--
      thank you for your collaboration
      Zod V2Beeter