Ban appeal DH

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ban appeal DH

Your Steam ID: you have it sins you permbanned me (second time with no proof)

Your in-game Name: DH

Why you got banned: Spinbotting, what ever that may be

Other Information you think we should know: Yes, the reason why I changed my name, if because that fath fucking gay retard cheater nerd Jhonny cap is on my back again.

I already send a mail to Sidezz, PREVIOS TO THIS BAN witch he refused to answer at.

Afther I was banned for the so called RNG seed man?? (Still dont really know what that is) All I dit to kill doggy with my pistol was add a rappid fire button to the pistol. Even so I get banned for a weak. The demo doggy showed himself aimbotting. Why? Look at that dem and play it slow. If told this before, that you clearly can see him aim at the wall, shooting and still hitting my player model. MULLTIPLE times. Whas this ever investigated?? No NEVER.

In that ban app, Sidezz told me of some nullcore program. Didnt know it existed, so I googled it. And yeah I downloaded it. why? Because this gay retard cheater nerd Jhonny cap is still on me every time I join the server. And when I DM this dude 80% of my shots just fly true him. Even with the shotgun pointed point black at him. Still no hit sound ore damage to him. So I tested this nulllcore on him ONE TIME. And yeah there you go, even with the nullcore progam set at max settings. When I use what ever gun, still 80% of my shots keep missing this dude. Even with an aimbot on his ass. SHUUUUUURE hes a fare player and uses no external software. If you admins still believe that,... sorry than your just blind.

Why this dude almost never DM's any one else? Ore dont app for cop? Simple, if he would dm outher players, he has to keep his dm settings/skills at the same level in order not to notice there is a difference here. But then there will come multiple players claiming the same thing as me. For now its just me screaming from the beginning i'm dming this dude that hes cheating. I dont know what he uses ore how. What I do know is that this nerd is a hacker. Because he seems to know some stuff about players normal only a root admin can know. And even past that. Got DDOS attacked sevral times when connecting to the RP server when we where in freeman city. EVERY time when he came online. No one seeing a patron here?

So for the last time I never used any of that shit you dudes claim here, as just this one time at Jhonny cap, witch I told to Sidezz BEFORE i got banned. Still its possible there where some thing active witch I didnt know at the time. Thats possible. Like I said I dont know mutch about stuff like that. But dit I gain any advantage in combat ore in general in the RP server that day? No. when I was aimbotting, EVERYONE would be raped. you say I was spinbotting and aimbotting ore what ever. yeah why is it then that I still mis 50% of the time?

So Sidezz, correct me if im wrong... I send you a mail about this nerd possibly using some anti aim soft ore some outher hacker stuff.... NOTHING GETS DONE. Hand of Doom complained about this guy to in the past. And the next day you get one steam message, "he dude check out this steam ID, this dude was spinbotting". NO proof, NO demo no noting you just permban the dude??? Where is the logic here.

For all I know Jhonny cap and Sidezz are one and the same person. the way you 2 move and shoot,... same. I dare you to DM Jhonny cap Sidezz.. and see for yourself
  • Even though im "retired" I have some certainty that my opinion is still credited.
    I will edit this post when i wake back up, its currently 0245 in the morning.
    Synopisis of my future post: leave him permanently banned and extend it to the forums, im tired of having to read his shitty grammar and constant complaints. Hes an annoyance moreso than Old Doc.
    Post Count = n + 973. Because Mike can't fix shit.
    i love sidezz because he fixed my postcount
  • You have been caught out multiple times about using illegal software to gain an advantage in-game. You even stated in this BAN APPEAL that you did so. "Cheating will result in a permanent ban" You get this message upon connecting to the server in the loading screen under the VAC-secured message.
    The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting
  • IDaab wrote:

You have been caught out multiple times about using illegal software to gain an advantage in-game. You even stated in this BAN APPEAL that you did so. "Cheating will result in a permanent ban" You get this message upon connecting to the server in the loading screen under the VAC-secured message.
    "Technically" Thats a Steam based message for VAC not just specific for our server. Irregardless of the origin, it still hold true to our server however.
    Post Count = n + 973. Because Mike can't fix shit.
    i love sidezz because he fixed my postcount
  • I understand that it is a "Steam based message" I was just using it in example that upon entering a server you get a message about "Cheating" resulting in a permanent ban. One would think that it would get the message through about using external software to gain an advantage over other players. Irregardless to that, I believe this thread should be discontinued due to the fact that he himself has already stated above that he did in fact use illegal software. Not in my authority, just my opinion. banneddd
    The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting