G0dsadmunsapp

• Alright so I took the time to go in-game and chat with (DH) while figuring out what exactly happened to determine if my ban was justifiable.

So as you can see in the above screenshot this is the Clerk Setup. This is a home that is linked to where a Clerk would stand. For well over a year we've treated it as another room if solid props were used to enclose said room and you shoot RGPs or other Explosives at it and happen to kill the Tenant then you have broken "Do not Glitch or Exploit Explosions, Players or Props through Walls or Map Structures." due to this being ''treated'' as a solid wall.

So IF this setup was allowed then above rule was broken justifying my ban, however after truly looking at the setup and looking at another rule - "Enclosed balcony's must be able to be properly seen and shot into, USE FENCES ONLY." I have talked with another Root and we came to the conclusion that the Clerk Setup is technically a Balcony thus making this prop set up illegal.

The above setup is and should be considered a Balcony thus fences only, so with saying this I would like to formerly apologize to (DH) for giving him a 30 minute ban, it was unjust and I am sorry for doing it.

Said setup has flopped back and fourth a few times landing where it is now which is seen as an extra room thus we will treat it as a Balcony. In the past this was not the case this was set up for a Clerk or NPC to stand thus making the door shown above into the owners backdoor. Current way fences only, Old way then there wouldn't be any props here period since the owner doesn't own this part of the building.

Due to the Balcony Rule being Fences only the Walls part of "Do not Glitch or Exploit Explosions, Players or Props through Walls or Map Structures." is obsolete. I will be reworded this to "Do not Glitch/Exploit Explosions, Players or Props through Map Structures." thus clearing up any discrepancies that could occur.

This is what the set up should have been in the first place.

• Ahh, I see.. In this case since it has been clarified that the way the propping done was in fact illegal propping which I was unaware that these types of rooms (Basically a vendor room) were considered to be a "Balcony" I do apologize to you @Dragonheart Thank you for clearing that up @Volar was my mistake.

IDaab wrote:

syle22 wrote:

Ill have a decision by the end of the week. I wasnt a fan at first but you are convincing me to give you a chance
    Also thank you Syle, for taking your time to put my application under consideration are grateful of it and am eager to hear your verdict.
    The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting
  • Volar wrote:

The above setup is and should be considered a Balcony thus fences only, so with saying this I would like to formerly apologize to (DH) for giving him a 30 minute ban, it was unjust and I am sorry for doing it.
    There really is no need to apologize Volar, really you dont. You still are one of the morst fare admins I know. So when you ban some one, its 99% of the time because you think your right to do so by the MOTD. And not for some personal reason ban a player ore make the ban longer because you have a history with that player. Never seen you do that, so thanks.

Just to bad that the punishment guide I once dit, never came in to function :)
  • Okay, So me and @HAND OF DOOM have recently been engaging in some banter about the "Trusted" rank. So Doom thought it would be a good idea to just bump this application seeing as it was not accepted nor was it denied. Just to see how everyone would feel about me possibly being employed to "Trusted" as there was a bit of uncertainty about becoming "Trial" I myself personally would rather be employed as "Trusted" and hope that others may also think of it as a good substitution to me becoming a "Trial" as it does not come with the extra responsibility, that some thought I may not have been worthy of yet. Am in hopes of being accepted into the rank of "trusted" so that I may do "Prop" work, maybe even show that I could make a fine addition to the "Admin team" in the future, and could use this to help apply for a position as "Trial" when positions open up, ect.
    Thank you for taking your time to read, all feedback is welcome. :thumbsup:
    The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting
  • IDaab wrote:

Okay, So me and @HAND OF DOOM have recently been engaging in some banter about the "Trusted" rank. So Doom thought it would be a good idea to just bump this application seeing as it was not accepted nor was it denied. Just to see how everyone would feel about me possibly being employed to "Trusted" as there was a bit of uncertainty about becoming "Trial" I myself personally would rather be employed as "Trusted" and hope that others may also think of it as a good substitution to me becoming a "Trial" as it does not come with the extra responsibility, that some thought I may not have been worthy of yet. Am in hopes of being accepted into the rank of "trusted" so that I may do "Prop" work, maybe even show that I could make a fine addition to the "Admin team" in the future, and could use this to help apply for a position as "Trial" when positions open up, ect.
    Thank you for taking your time to read, all feedback is welcome. :thumbsup:
    Seems fine to me, Batman has been around a long long time and other than trolling every now and then he's harmless.

Accepted assuming no other Admins are strongly opposed. I'll give this till tomorrow at 6pm for objections before giving it the full pass.

• Users Online 1

1 Guest