G0dsadmunsapp

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• G0dsadmunsapp

In-Game name: God be wit u

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:67442156

Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/Dabcity420/

Time played: 174 hours (Current Eco)

Skype(Optional): Nope.

Do you have a mic?: Yes, Don't use often.. But if needed can do.

Why are you applying for Administration?: Am looking to furthering my Rp experience in the CoLD Community. Are active quite alot, have an understanding of the server (rules, ect) Would like to be able to help out new players or those in need to a higher extent.

How much time can you dedicate to the server?(Include time zone): Can dedicate anywhere between 5-10 hours a day (UTC+12:00)

What is the proper process to deal with a rule-breakers?: Depending on what the person is doing/what evidence I have to support my actions, Firstly give the player a warning (If they are unsure of what it is they are doing explain to them to the best of my doing) If the "Player" does not heed my warning and continues to do as they have been warned not too, then kick the player. Tell them why the were kicked once they join back. If it is continued after that then ban them for a period of time (Depending on how severe their actions) If the "Player" is doing something and i am unsure of what action to take against them, contact an admin of higher authority to deal with the situation.

Do you have previous experience as Administrator?: Nope, but there is a first for everything.

Anything else you would like to add?: I gather quite a few people may not respect me as a player (Due to being a "Troll" which is fine everyone's entitled to their own opinions) and will give negative feedback on this application, which is fine all constructive criticism is welcome and will help me be able to further myself to be better for future applications if not accepted. Thank you for taking your time to read over.
    The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting
  • see my problem with trolls being admins, is if they cant communicate and talk seriously when needed,

even if i like u, i wouldnt want you to be admin.

However, im really liking how idabb talks on forums

and this

duer: let me know if u see that shit again
    I ж IGod be wit u: Yeah will do, Always recording from today on due to some stuff that happened

if hes willing to communicate and be serious when he needs to be, i will +1 him
  • theres a first for everything, from what i've seen hes a good player active almost everyday that ive been on. sure he like to joke around but doggy did too and we still tried him out. If it doesnt work out we can alway take it away, i say give it a shot.
    You defeat your enemies when they become your friends
  • When it comes to the biggest improvements of 2016-2017, I would have to nominate both Doggy and God be wit u/idaab/Batman/Gunther.

Doggy had his moments before being elected as admin.. shit, he still has his moments now. That doesn't mean that there isn't reason for doggy to be on the team; I see the same with iDaab. His change in demeanor change on forums makes me believe he can change his demeanor in-game, as doggy has changed his.

I know for a fact iDaab is more than capable of performing the duties of trial-super, I don't see why he shouldn't be given the opportunity to prove himself.

+99999999999
    sniper santa misslelauncher
  • the thing i don't understand is, why are you applying for admin really?, it was only a few days ago that you said admin get's thrown around like it's nothing and it wouldn't really be hard to get admin on this server, if you get admin it will be the biggest joke to the server and every other admin that actually earned the respect and trust to be an admin, i'm sticking with -1 and also telling you to fuck off, idc if doggy says your kinda like him, that's another reason for you to fuck off, since doggy is hard to talk to on an admin lvl why the hell would we want another like him, it's just bullshit that your even being considered by people who hardly even play the game
  • Didn't really want to comment on this, But Rocket get off your high horse dude. I don't know why you have got it installed into your head that you are some sort of "Super Elite Root Uber Admin" Being considered by people who hardly play the game ? Because back in the prime time, when your whiny pom ass wasn't around. They were all active more than you ever are, I'm basically on everyday and I would consider you being someone who hardly ever plays the game, Sure you join the server. But only to afk, bitch about players. then you go afk again. Why am I applying for admin really ? Because we have ridiculous admins like you. I don't want admin to try make myself feel more powerful than the reg players. Or to abuse my power of admin just because I don't like that player.. Unlike somebody ^^ I want to help out the server that had gotten me into RP, Sure i joke around, do a little trolling here and there. But that is just because I (ATM) am just a reg player, there is no point playing the game to be a stuck up twat, Its not real life mate. CoLD communityRP is all about being able to join the game and have FUN. The only reason you are commenting on this and being all salty, Is because of the other day when Panda and I were joking around and you got your knickers in a twist. Me and you were fine before that. Good day sir.
  • I disagree with a lot of the statements made about "Give him a chance to prove himself". Being a rule abiding player is proving yourself mature enough to be a good addition to the administration team(Maturity isn't the only thing but for our intensive purposes it's all I'll mention).

Although, I agree, in a sense that he would make a fine admin. He's active, respectable, and respective (Trolling someone doesn't show lack of respect necessarily). He also has knowledge about the game.

The only criticism I have is you need to carry yourself with a more professional demeanor if you expect to be a part of the staff.

I'm gonna give him a +1

The post was edited 1 time, last by eldrun ().

• syle22 wrote:

I ж IGod be wit u : Not that hard to get admin on here in the first place lmao
    I ж IGod be wit u : Literally gets thrown around for nothing

?
    not thrown around. i know mine was a very long process along with 420 alex's. definitely not thrown around.

Administrator application.

idaab is very active and friendly. he should work on showing new players around the map and stuff. i think he will be a great admin.
  • syle22 wrote:

I ж IGod be wit u : Not that hard to get admin on here in the first place lmao
    I ж IGod be wit u : Literally gets thrown around for nothing

?
    I will not deny I had said that, But if you had gotten the whole conversation based around that. You will find that it is a statement based towards @Crazy_Rocketman and the way he had "handled" a situation the other day, leading to him "nutting" off at me and another player for no reason at all and justifying it by saying "we were disrespecting an admin" I do understand that, that authority doesn't just get "Thrown around" it was just a stupid remark in the heat of the moment.