G0dsadmunsapp

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• IDaab wrote:

syle22 wrote:

I ж IGod be wit u : Not that hard to get admin on here in the first place lmao
    I ж IGod be wit u : Literally gets thrown around for nothing

?
    I will not deny I had said that, But if you had gotten the whole conversation based around that. You will find that it is a statement based towards @Crazy_Rocketman and the way he had "handled" a situation the other day, leading to him "nutting" off at me and another player for no reason at all and justifying it by saying "we were disrespecting an admin" I do understand that, that authority doesn't just get "Thrown around" it was just a stupid remark in the heat of the moment.
    Good I hope you come to realize the amount of effort the volunteer staff puts in every day. Yeah its a game and we all have fun. but day to day admins keep the wheels turning, and ALL of them have contributed in one way or another over the years.
  • Yes, I do know how much effort ALL the staff put in to keep our server running and if it wasn't for all the personal time they dedicate into improving/maintaining the server it wouldn't be around. I have been apart of the server for a good couple years now, have had my fair share of fun on it and have met some dandy folk.. Am hoping that if given the chance, that I too can be apart of the CoLD team in helping those like me, Have a top notch Rp server to play on, meet new people and overall just have fun.
    The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting
  • I ж IGod be wit u : Not that hard to get admin on here in the first place lmaoI ж IGod be wit u : Literally gets thrown around for nothing ................ I'm wondering why you would suddenly apply for admin just a few days after making these statements. Is this application just your way of trying to prove a point ?

After all the things you've said and done to aggravate and annoy our admins and players , how can you expect them them to want to work with you , or even trust you ?
  • As I have already stated I have my reasons for this application. Sorry but I believe the only Admins I may have "aggravated" as to my knowledge is Rocket and yourself. As for players you can ask quite a lot of players old or new of their opinion about me Until you do so, may I suggest speaking for yourself and letting others speak for themselves? I may "aggravate" players with my "Trolls" but if someone doesn't annoy me, I'm not going to have a problem with that player. Just like you with me, I annoy you and you don't like me for it. It happens with every single player that has ever played a video game. If given the chance, any player that asks for help (Admin work) I will no doubt put my hand up straight away and give them any assistance needed (That is in my power) Even if I do not like that person or that person does not like me, If they choose to not want MY help. I will get in contact with another admin to help them out in anyway possible. Just because me and a player don't see eye to eye doesn't mean I'm not going to do my best to at least help them out in some way. Its just a game I do not know anyone personally so I do not hold any grudges against them. If they do not want me to help them due to personal feelings well they obviously are not that worried about what they want done. In saying that If I asked you for help in game would you help me out? Give that one some thought.

The post was edited 1 time, last by IDaab ().

• IDaab wrote:

Until you do so, may I suggest speaking for yourself and letting others speak for themselves?
    Are you serious ? What does this mean ?

HAND OF DOOM wrote:

HAND OF DOOM wrote:

I ж IGod be wit u : Not that hard to get admin on here in the first place lmaoI ж IGod be wit u : Literally gets thrown around for nothing ................ I'm wondering why you would suddenly apply for admin just a few days after making these statements. Is this application just your way of trying to prove a point ?

After all the things you've said and done to aggravate and annoy our admins and players , how can you expect them them to want to work with you , or even trust you ?
    You didn't answer either of these questions , why ?
  • You said i aggravate our "Admins" and "Players" as if you know every persons opinions towards me. So I was saying speak for yourself not others. I have already stated my reasons for those statements + My reasons for applying, I will not further repeat myself. Please read back through this thread. I do not "Expect" trust from anybody, as trust is something that is earned.
  • Not that any one will lisen to my vote here, dont even know If I have one XD. but -1 for me to. Hes not even admin yet, and already walking around all day and looking for reasons to ban players. The outher day I saw a bounty line gooing in a propped wall. (tumbstone one way view) The dude behind I think it was Red Jhon, was afk. So I took out an rpg an shot the props a few times to kill the bounty player. Idaab was on my ass for the rest of the time, that he would post my abuse and that I gliched a grenade and props in there to kill this player. and a bunch of outher fals and wild guess accusations. Clearly he dont know the motd rules. IF I was able to TROW a grenade in there is was possible do bad propping and gaps between the prop walls. Same gos for rpg damage. Its not that I killed this player using nade glich true a door, ore using rpg damage to kill this player true a solid wall ore floor. There are explosive free ways to prop a wall. Every admin knows them.

Even so, I explained him that I think I dit nothing against the rules here. he kept crying about it like a little baby. And that he would help Red Jhon to post a report and help me permbanned. I said go rich ahead, you can even add my own demo to the post if you like. Once Red Jhon came back from afk, he just askt way he was outside his house. (because I killed him) I explained him what I dit, and that his props are propped in a bad way and arnt explosive proof. He said oke I need to change that, so it cant happen agian. Thats it, nothing more nothing less, Red jhon took it as a man, and not like this crying baby Idaab. XD Who was still crying about it.

Sins according to Idaab he didnt get any justise, he started to DM me, allong with toxic. When that didnt work to make me leave the server, (that was all he cared about, to ban and make players leave so its only a admin server) He started crying I was hacking, spinbotting, aimboting. you name it. Wow that took long. To accuse me again from that shit, well knowing Its not true. I once used a program I got to know true Sidezz. And already explained that I used once, for testing things. To proof that some player here was using anti aim software. Because even with an aimbot set at max, Still 80% of my shots where not hitting this dude. But that a outher story. Even so it was for testing, I got banned for it and so I dit my time. No reason to accuse me agian the first time you get youre ass kicked. XD I even deleted that softe ware from my pc, because it was impossible to control what is was dooing, even if you dont activate it :)

So this is way I say -1 for Idaab. Sorry dude, but you clearly where looking for beef.
  • Ok, So what really happened is John was afk with bounty. I was standing behind DH (Teamkiller) watching him trying to throw a grenade through his props/wall.. Not sure. But he failed. Then he pulled out an RPG (Rocket Propelled Grenade) and began to fire it at the walls of Johns Apartment. He succeeded in killing him through the wall. I Then clearly stated that the first rule of Rebel Rules states "Do not glitch or exploit explosions, players or props through walls or map structures" basically his response was that "Using an RPG to kill a player through a wall isnt against the rules, Its the stupid admin who propped its fault" I then argued that no it is not. I posted the rule above multiple times to try get it into his head not to do it. I was then told "I will do it again if i want" I then said well Im sure alot of the Admins are itching to slap that permban back on you. He showed no respect for the server rule. Then I just got sick of it and started to DM him, trolling on him about how he used "Spinhack" I never accused him of doing it at the time, as I knew he wasnt because "spinhacks" are obvious as hell.
  • Nice explanaition Idaab, but that not really how it happend. the way you say it above,.. my word seem more ignorant and you less agressive. Both of these statements are fals. I shot at the props, tumbstones, there was no point to shoot at the wal build in to the map, because thats not where the bounty line was aiming. And yeah ind, I told you I will do it again, because its not against the rules. Just bad propping. My words, bad propping no more. nothing about stupide admins ore anything you are claiming here dude. but what I dit is not an issue here, If you do like, make a report please. This is about you applying for admin. And your not even trail and already looking for beef. And like you said so yourself, you just got sick because I didnt give in to your crying about me breaking the rules. If you get salty about something like this. I wonder what you would do when you where admin. You cleary have a way of understanding the rules at your on wish. Like Koala once told me. "If its not in the MOTD black on white, its not agianst the rules". I cant find any line that states "you cant use and rpg ore explosive to kill someone behind a propped wall. Do you remember the days when money printers exploded? Admins experimented with explosive free props, and it worked to. Its just If thy do the effort of propping you an explosive free wall ore not. And just for the points here. Me killing Jhon is not that I gain anything than just the bounty money. Didnt get inside, didnt get his printer ore what ever. Seems you are still the only one crying about it. Not even jhon is still talking about it. Let it go bro, its a game XD
  • Id dit reply on your claims, and told you I didnt shoot true walls, I shot on a bad propped wall. Props dude, not walls in the map. But like I told you before, this is a treath about you trying for admin. And already getting frustrated because I speak up :) Do you really think that I broke the rules in there, well post a report
  • "Do not Glitch or Exploit Explosions, Players or Props through Walls or Map Structures."

How is this hard to understand? "Do not Glitch or Exploit Explosions, Players or Props through Walls or Map Structures."

Does that make it a little more clear? The or Map Structures is to cover everything the walls part is for Walls whether it be made by an Admin with props or is an already existing structure.
    If you're not inside the house or firing through a fence then you're breaking the above rule.

Since you admitted to it I'll just give you a light ban.

Before you come back say thats not what it says just know Koala and I made that Rule and reworded it with that Intent.