king of anime civil app

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• king of anime civil app

In-Game name: king of anime
      SteamID:[U:1:132246537]
      Time played: 43 hours at time of application

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: to protect the people of this virtual world and to serve justice to those who need it

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Never shot at rebels unless provoked. Only cuff at 1800+ crime. Only kickdoor at 4000+ crime. No revenge kills. Never switch to cop avoid getting jailed. Don't suicide to give rebels weapons

What is the function the Civil Protection?: To treat every player the same and to keep crime low and to follow the rules

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: If they shot at me first I would shoot him. If he killed me I would not revenge kill him, but I would cuff him if he/she has enough crime

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone)?: at least 10-12 hours or more a day (eastern standard time)

How will you benefit the server?: I spend most of my play hours as a cop and I would follow all rules and help under 10 hour players as needed

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: No, I have several of hours of experience from different servers starting from yo mama server

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: I will answer any question to the best of my capability and help in anyway I can.

Anything else you would like to add?: provide a fun and safe environment for all players

--End Application--