DIFFERENT ITEMS FOR HP/SUIT LOWERING PRICES

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DIFFERENT ITEMS FOR HP/SUIT LOWERING PRICES

I'm suggestion cheaper health boost items, and choices for all players for extra HP boosts.
      I want this to balance out the combat between VIPs and non VIPs and Combine vs Civilians, + i'd love to spend money on items that are worth it and not too exspensive, so that the noobs can pose a threat.

For those are are afraid of Health binds, on all instant health items, besides maybe the bandaids, add a 8second cooldown after each use, similar to the doorhack/lockpicks, make it a consusable item that has a cooldown before you can use another one, (8seconds at the most)

I miss the old RPs that had items such as "Jetpack for 5000$ lasting until disconnect" "SPacecake 200$ +150hp until death, 8second cooldown" "Fullsuit 200$ until death, 8second cooldown" All other items is up to admins to balance out, i suggest adding those items, and lowering the price of current health items, things are so exspensive to me and its hard for me to want to use a revolver, when there are no cheap health boost items to give players a fighting chance, and to add more fun to deathmatch.

Make a vote!
    • Im mainly suggestion adding those new items, and even add the item SEX +500hp until death 8second cooldown $1900

There are no food items cheap enough worth buying for me, or cheap bonus health boost items, and i think a RP server should have them, full suit, spacecake, sex, and maybe even return the good ol jetpack, thats how AP used to have it, and it was VERY FUN!, on the server currently, i feel its not worth buying any guns at all, they are highly exspensive, and there are no cheap health items, and fullsuit items to help keep me alive, i believe i speak for the noobs as well
    • It should be a item for all players to have,
      make all items have a 8second cooldown
      Spacecake - 250$ +150hp til death
      Full suit 250$ +100suit until death
      Sex +500hp until death $1900
      Maybe a VIP item that adds +800hp for 4000 or something? :D

With those items in play at those prices, i can invite more players that would love that shit, some new players, some old players that miss that stuff, just as i do,

They should fix jetpack! it was so much fun back in the day to fight eachother like that, i used to have long battles in the sky Me and Traxxas on old AP, and i have someone beat me 1v1 from the groud while i was in the sky, who ever that legendary player was, because back then, i was good at DM.