Josh's Admin Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Josh's Admin Application

--Basic info--

In-Game name:Joshhh

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:17852480

Steam Profile:steamcommunity.com/id/joshhite/

Time played:As of right now I have 10 hours after the restart,but i've been playing since 2015 on and off, and I have 4500 hours in hl2dm.

Skype(Optional):Joshhite11

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?:Yes

Why are you applying for Administration?:I'm a really experienced hl2dm rp player, i've been cop on at least 4-5 servers and admin on 2. Just figured if you guys had admin slots open I would give it a shot :)

How much time can you dedicate to the server?(Include time zone): I work 8 hours a day every other day, other than that I will be on every hour. :D

What is the proper process to deal with a rule-breakers?: Give them a warning, then a kick, then a temporary ban if necessary.

Do you have previous experience as Administrator?:Yes, i've been admin on 2 hl2dm roleplay servers and several other games (CSS,Minecraft,Garrys mod, and of course hl2dm)

Anything else you would like to add?: I hope you guys take my application into consideration and if you don't have any admin positions open or you don't think I would fit the job then I completely understand. Thank you for taking your time to read my application. Have a nice day :)