Ban request for Jhonny cap

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ban request for Jhonny cap

--Your information--

IGN: (DH)
      SteamID: [U:1:7171150]
      Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/Dieter782/

--Accused member information--

IGN: Jhonny cap
      SteamID: U:1:42922425
      Steam Profile:

--Format--

What rules did said player break?: SOC, ore suicide out of combat to avoid getting bounty killed, WALLHACK

Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains:

At the first demo and also before I was recording, you can see Jhonny cap killing himself multiple times, this to avoid getting killed when having a bouty, and gegain weapons and HP.

At the second demo you can see the proof for what I claiming for so dam long. For the whole day Jhonny was placing tracers on me to kill me in afk. But even when I use a gps scanner to make sure I wasnt traced. He finds me in at max 2 min. EVERY TIME. :) First time shown on demo is when im in the room behind the rebelshop, you can clearly see him looking in my direction at the second he enters the room. At the start he was in jail because I dit get to kill him when he had a bounty. So keep in mind to not count that time. Once hes out of jail, I didnt even was in there for like 2min. There is no way a player is that lucky to find this one player over and over again, that fast. Second time I use a gps scanner to make shure hes not following me. (again) Gooing in a secret room where you need to use doorhack to get in there. Ive not bin in there for 3min and I already hear him running around my room. Clearly he dusnt know where the entrance is. Right at frame 48000 ore so. You can see his grave gun stiking true the wall. Need to look fast or slow down the demo. Its really fast, and dusnt show long. This PROVES hes looking at me true the wall using wallhack ore SV_pure batch converter commands. And no he didnt had any tracers on me at that time. Because I checked that BEFORE gooing in there. The way he was running around outside that room and sticking his gravgun true the wall. PROVES once again, that he didnt knew that room was there. And that he didnt was looking there by luck.

Witnesses at the scene: no

Was there an admin online at the time?: no

If the previous question was yes why did they not deal with this?: /

Does this player have any previous bans?: nope,

Proof of rule breaking: dropbox.com/sh/8glehce4voa2o09…C1qXe_3W2E-wqxTPsY_a?dl=0

First of all, sorry to annoy some admin du my bad grammar :) Sorry Dane, really dooing my best here XD

Second, yeah I know what most of you admins think here. "Oh dear lord, here DH again with a outher ban request" Yeah sorry for that. But there is a reason why this dude is trolling me for so dam long. (years now) Is because he know I'm a danger to him. I already knew he was wallhacking from day one I saw him step food on there server. Never got the chance to prove it this way.

• I was talking to (DH) during this and looking at the logs at the time it was taking place. I can confirm Johnny was in jail when (DH) went to hide and Johnny not once during this time placed a GPS Bug on (DH). Johnny bought like 15 today but didn't use any. I told (DH) to hide somewhere out of sight and not easy to find to test the theory then convinced him to go ahead and make a forum post and to give us the demos.

I will watch the demos momentarily.

Edit -

Watched both -

In jhonny2 go to tick 44000, start there and go into drive mode. You can see Johnny run in to the room while looking right to where (DH) is he then runs outside and around the corner which breaks Drive modes line of sight however he comes right back in after checking out the building next door trying to figure out how to get in. He goes in and out 3 or so times then finally finds the door and opens it the shoots (DH). The whole time you can see him aiming in (DH)s direction. Just go between Drive mode and (DH)s point of view while paused. As I said based on logs he hasn't placed a single GPS tracer on (DH) today.

I'm inclined to agree Wallhack, I believe it's r_drawother since it shows models and props but not doors and map functions.

Edit 2 - At tick 55000 in Drive mode you can see (DH) was at the bottom of the ladder if you fly up to the top and watch out towards the bridge and play you'll see Johnny come running up while picking up trash then go to turn to go back towards the bank but then spins around and looks diagonal down through the road to where (DH) is standing before walking up to the edge then confirming it's him and jumping down to kill him with a crowbar.

• ello everyone , i read dh text , since 6 years he dont learn how gps bug use :)

1. i dont kill himself in combat if i dh killed later swicht vip. while hp and for weapon .
      2. since 6 years thesame ban request form dh. thesame theme thesame cry . all People of forum get used to. i want to no avail in forum write .
    • i see Videos , i tell Event. dh online coming in server i search dh door to door . Latz see me and ask what look you. i say i search dh Latz say i searc dh too. later Latz find him and killed. if i wallhack why search i dh door to door? i look all spawn Point and i find dh 1.time i traced 5x gps bug on him. i kill i kill dh reconnect but gps bug get no erase green line still Show dh. in my opinion this is a map bug. you try self you taced any with gps bug later reconnect you see green line get no erase . i dont cheat never any server . this ban just for gps bug . and this in video secret room. i dont know this house got a secret room gps Tracer Show another side from wall and i search secret door i search first outside from hause . later in house i see secret door sale 1 dolar article i opened with doorhack. my gravity gun can Show another side from wall this is normal from door too .please remove my ban. and fix gps bug .