Wulfee's Cop Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Wulfee's Cop Application

In-Game name: Wulfee
      SteamID: STEAM_0:0:35801854
      Time played: 82hr

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I've always enjoyed being a cop, I've been cop on several past servers. "Petrock, XSI, KARP,"

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Cuff/Jail is at 1800, kick door is to be used when a player has 4000+ crime, do not unjail other cops prisoners without consent, do not Rejail an already jailed player, don't switch to cop to avoid jail or death, and any rebel should be shot on sight in the pd.

What is the function the Civil Protection?: To keep crime rate down and help others in need!

If a player were to be 'rdming' you what do you do?: Wait for his crime to go past 1800 and arrest him. / Ask him nicely to stop. If not revert to arresting him at 1800 Crime.

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):? I'm usually on 75-80% of the time. MST -7 Timezone. Although im mostly a night time player! I usually play 7PM- next day at 4PM

How will you benefit the server? :I play everyday and have played since I was 11!, I love helping new players that come along as well, getting them started, or how to plant, buy home. etc!

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: I've had the cop role many times before, including (Petrocks, XSI's, KARP)

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: I'll give them a tour around the map, whats the cheapest starting houses, best metheds I use to make money, the events that go on around the map, how to plant. Useful commands. You name it. All the general mechanics on the mod!

Anything else you would like to add?: I would greatly appreciate if this application got accepted, anything I can do to help the community more!

--End Application--