[Resolved] Bug reporting, jail timer abusable bug

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [Resolved] Bug reporting, jail timer abusable bug

Your name: DH

Your steam id: U:1:7171150]

Description of the bug: When you have 20k crime ore more, I had 20k crime from printing money, started to kill afkers on the map. A new joining player killed me for my bounty. I had 995sec of jail time. I DC and reconnected, and the jail timer was to 196sec when reconnecting.

How to recreate the bug: Get 20k crime ore more and get bounty killed true a player, not cuffed by cop.

Does the bug cause a server crash?: no

Items, money, etc lost due to this bug. Please include inventory and stats screenshots if you have them:
  • I kow its because I killed more players. witch ind extended my jail time to 990SEC. But its the DC and reconnecting that reduces the jail time to 196sec ore so. I saw a player do is once, I askt him why he DC and Reconnected when I bounty killed him. He told me that it splits jail time /3 So I tested it today because I had like 20K crime from printing and more crime from killing afkers.

When I got bounty killed I had 990sec of jail time. So I DC and Reconnected witch reduced my jail time to 196 sec. So I think its abusable do players getting shorter jail times when bountykilled and DC and reconnect