Cop App

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• --Basic info--

In-Game name: Huge_Boobs_4_life
    SteamID: STEAM_1:0:22294457
    Time played: 3 DAYS, 10 HOURS

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Multiple mics

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: It would be fun lol. Also,I play on a lot of off peak hours when other cops aren't on. Iv'e played on RP a bunch and it would expand my gameplay quite a bit.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Trere are many rules, such as:
    Cuff/uncuff is at 1800 crime
    only shoot rebels in self defence, if being fired upon.
    can kick in apt door at 4000 plus crime
    A cop can only take drugs/printers from inside of home if they have 4000 plus crime, cant just take anyones contraband.
    Don't uncuff anothers cops prisoner
    rebels on or in the PD are KOS
    no free weapons for rebels
    no frequent sqitching of teams
    dont use house keys as a cop for personal gain
    no favoritism
    can shoot any rebel shooting any cop
    dont attack a cop who doesnt consent

What is the function the Civil Protection?: arrest criminals, help other cops, add to gameplay expirence.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: You cant do anything but heal them untill they are above the 1800 crime limit.

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):? I'm in the US Central Time zone. I work nights,
    Three on and then three off. so every three nights, i can play for three nights. other than that i play whenever. I like the social aspect of the game so i play often.

How will you benefit the server?: I think the biggest benefit i do is help new players start out, and show them the ropes. as a cop, i would add to everyones gameplay expirence by following the above rules.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: yup.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?:
    I would explain the basics of RP, and how it isnt a deathmatch. I always tell people about !tutorial. after they watch the tutorial i always answere any questions they have and help them to the best of my abbility. I enjoy showing them the ropes and help shape how they play RP. The first few minutes on the server usualy decides how someone wants to play. (RDMing or playing properly and earning money)

Anything else you would like to add?: sidezz has done a great job so far, and ive enjoyed the friends ive made the last few days, saben rave and a few others. Ive watched many people be cop, and i know how the gameplay is intended to workout.

--End Application--