ban request gustavo

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Please read what dh in text write , he says herself,

(In that ban app, Sidezz told me of some nullcore program. Didnt know it existed, so I googled it. And yeah I downloaded it. why? Because this gay retard cheater nerd Jhonny cap is still on me every time I join the server. And when I DM this dude 80% of my shots just fly true him. Even with the shotgun pointed point black at him. Still no hit sound ore damage to him. So I tested this nulllcore on him ONE TIME. And yeah there you go, even with the nullcore progam set at max settings. When I use what ever gun, still 80% of my shots keep missing this dude. Even with an aimbot on his ass. SHUUUUUURE hes a fare player and uses no external software. If you admins still believe that,... sorry than your just blind.

Why this dude almost never DM's any one else? Ore dont app for cop? Simple, if he would dm outher players, he has to keep his dm settings/skills at the same level in order not to notice there is a difference here. But then there will come multiple players claiming the same thing as me. For now its just me screaming from the beginning i'm dming this dude that hes cheating. I dont know what he uses ore how. What I do know is that this nerd is a hacker. Because he seems to know some stuff about players normal only a root admin can know. And even past that. Got DDOS attacked sevral times when connecting to the RP server when we where in freeman city. EVERY time when he came online. No one seeing a patron here?

For all I know Jhonny cap and Sidezz are one and the same person. the way you 2 move and shoot,... same. I dare you to DM Jhonny cap Sidezz.. and see for yourself )

orginal Chat log here ....... Ban appeal DH

Unbenannt.jpg

and 2 video see first second where he me cuff, he is cop and opened vip app door without blue rp kick door . and wait me on stairs vip app and cuff me for 3800 crime, in this time just he and me was in server as vip donator just i have crime under Servers player. how opened he i dont know my first video he opened door too without kickdoor command. if i see blue rp kick door warning . i startet my recorded video with this warning because he kick door under 4200 crime .

The post was edited 1 time, last by sergeant salty ().

• The Doggy wrote:

Well from that second video it looks like may be using keys as cop which is a no no in the first place but if you have the full video of him not kicking down the vip doors to get you could you post that here AKP?
    Hm strange I didnt know that it was an admin job to find outher reasons to get a player banned, then reported in the banrequest. Thanks Doggy to come out in the open, your in the same trolling team as AKP. But its oke, everyone allready know that :) Second of all, speaking of a banrequest. What happend to using the propper format????

I didnt kick any doors at any time. What would be the point sins I didnt know myself that I was looking blue named like a cop. Look in the logs for that.

Its pretty clear to me now that some team is looking to get me banned because I manage to rape you just everytime on the right time. You 2 must feel verry good. lots of skill. 2 players of your level dming every one on the server in team. Nice job XD. If you like to dm that bad Doggy? Why not dming Johnny? Most of the time your online you are RDMing on the server, witch is fine for me. Because it makes the server less death. But your a caward Doggy. You always dm the less skilled players.

• I was talking about the second video that Johnny posted, where you were a cop and it looked like you had used vip keys to access him rather than kicking door. I also was suggesting we let you off this ban request since it probably wouldn't have gone anywhere but since I'm apparently working in a team with Johnny I guess I'll just have to accept this ban request and given your past history where you've been proven to be using external modifications to help you ingame I believe a fair punishment is to leave you permanently banned.

Have a good day.
  • Sidezz wrote:

Should he be banned for breaking cop rules? Definitely.
    Should he be listed as cheating? No.

I completely disagree with this Cop remark.

"Do not use keys as a Cop to arrest a criminal or for personal gain." - I reworded this with the intent and reason of allowing Cops to use keys on their own homes and on public access areas.
    This means as long as they aren't using keys to another players house that they were given keys or to their own home to arrest another player then they are fine.

Example - DicksOutForHarambe is Cop and has been given keys to JohnCena's House.
    JohnCena has 4000+crime therefore DicksOutForHarambe must /kickdoor JohnCenas door to enter and arrest him, he may NOT unlock then walk in and arrest.

Same Example Altered - DicksOutForHarambe is Cop and JohnCena is using DicksOutForHarambe's house to grow plants and accumulate crime.

JohnCena has 4000+crime therefore DicksOutForHarambe must kickdoor his own house in order to arrest JohnCena even though he's hiding in DicksOutForHarambe's house.

I consider VIP Building to be Public Space to VIPs since I've never been told otherwise. I consider it an extra Perk to VIPs that isn't listed. Thus bringing us to the below Example.

VIP Example - DicksOutForHarambe is Cop and has VIP while JohnCena has 4000+crime and also has VIP. JohnCena is in his VIP home and DicksOutForHarambe has keys.

DicksOutForHarambe may use his keys to enter the VIP Building but he may NOT use his keys to access JohnCena's VIP home, he must kickdoor that door to access him.

Vip Example 2 - DicksOutForHarambe is Cop and has VIP while JohnCena has 2500 crime and also has VIP. JohnCena is in his VIP home and DicksOutForHarambe has keys.
    DicksOutForHarambe may use his keys to enter the VIP Building but he may NOT use his keys to access JohnCena's VIP home, he must kickdoor that door to access him once JohnCena's crime reaches 4000+ otherwise he may wait outside for JohnCena to exit his home of his own accord to cuff him just like any other player has to.

Both paid for VIP thus both should be considered equal. Being VIP doesn't stop other VIPs from breaking their locks or killing them in their own home.

• 420alex wrote:

What use could he have had for being in VIP other than personal gain?
    all those random PD rooms are for cop AFK... cop life and rebel life have always been said to stay separate.
    Thats not the point, those doors are PUBLIC VIP doors. He bought VIP thus it's Public to him, my examples say exactly what the rewording of the rule was intended for.

Other uses could be, he wanted to use the VIP vendor which Cops can now purchase from finally.

Keys aren't to be used to freely enter a "Home" and cuff someone to bypass Crime restrictions.