Lucifer's Civil Protection Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Lucifer's Civil Protection Application

--Basic info--

In-Game name: Lucifer
      SteamID : STEAM_0:1:172480988
      Time played: 84 hours, but many many hours in the past back on freeman city 2 or so years ago.

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yup.

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: To help the Syle22 community (CoLD) and most of all have fun :)

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Don't rdm and don't abuse your powers.

What is the function the Civil Protection?: To protect and serve.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: I will request to stop fighting, if it continues I will fight back as soon as the person strikes first.

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):? I live in Australia, I can play atleast 2-10 hours a day.

How will you benefit the server?: I will help by stopping crime, keeping the life fair, doing the best I can and helping the CoLD Community.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: No, I have been cop on this server before in the past 2 - 3 years ago.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: Answer any questions requested and help the player by guiding the person around if needed.

Anything else you would like to add?: I had around 200 hours on this server in the past, and was cop and may have gone by the name Revolver.

Thanks,

Lucifer :evil:
      AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
      OI OI OI