New treath sins you shut me up Doggy, thanks

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New treath sins you shut me up Doggy, thanks

Sorry for the last post I made, I was editing it at the same time you closed the request Doggy. but congrats, you once again succeded to ban me without any form of real proof.

What ever happend to using the propper banrequest format?? just saying.

I didnt kick any doors at any time. What would be the point sins I didnt know myself that I was looking blue named like a cop. Look in the logs for that.

The video you show here is from a outher day. The one time I had cop model and the outher time had a player model, proves that. Thanks for showing here Johnny the reason to why you started crying and looking to have me banned. Because I cuffed you in the vip bulding and you lost 900grams in the proces. Dit you also speak about the fact that it was never my intention of taking your weed? I was just gooing to release you. Because I know how childisch you behave when things arnt gooind your way. Be I missklicked in the cuff menu. Thats why I released you instand. Because thats was all I wanted to do in the first place. Removing your bounty. Later in the game I even reached out to you and offert to give back 1800grams weed, because I feld sorry for my mistake. But NOOOO Johnny didnt want to hear it. Johnny loves to keep crying and raging about abuse, and how you where gooing to rape me thil the end of times. Hand of doom can say this is true of my intentions. That I tryed to defuse the situation with this little kid. Nope Johnny didnt want to hear it. Nope his retard reaction is that he whent down and broke a 1000locks of the gang base. Yep,.. a 1000locks when some one loses 900grams of weed, XD haha where is the logic XD.

Second let me explain what really happend that day. for the last time Johnny, Doom also told you this, all you need is 4k crime for kickdoor, and not 4,2k like you stated above.

I came to the server that day and saw someone with a bounty. I didnt know who, all I saw that it was inside the vip bulding. So I switched to cop. And Jhonny had 4k crime ore a little more at that time, I can remember correctly. Any way, when I entert the bottem VIP door. he still had 4K crime. But because I didnt use the teleport to level 7. I came to late at Johnny's front door. So I didnt kick it. So I waited in the stairway. I know he was about to come out, because I saw the bounty line move all the time. When he came in the stairway, I cuffed him and made the missklick in the menu and he lost his 900grams. I had the intention of releasing him instand, jus to gain my cop XP.

The only little mistake I maby made was not using kickdoor at the bottem VIP door. I talked to Beef about that, and he said to me that is was oke to go in the normal way, that you dont have to kickdoor the bottem VIP door, because its still a poblic door. But still I feld that Johnny dit had a point, because IF I used kickdoor at the bottem door. He would have know I was comming. But IF I would had waited at the vip bankers he still would be cuffed. I talked to Doom atm about how I fel about that. Doom said to, nothings wrong was done here. Still I was offering Johnny more back then he lost, even I broke no rules. Nope Johnny preferes to troll.

Its pretty clear to me now that some team is looking to get me banned because I manage to rape that team just everytime on the right time.

Thanks
  • Dragonheart wrote:

What ever happend to using the propper banrequest format?? just saying
    He gave your steam id and what happened, I'm not saying that's exactly following the format but it's close enough that we still have most of the info we need for the ban req.

Dragonheart wrote:

I talked to Beef about that, and he said to me that is was oke to go in the normal way, that you dont have to kickdoor the bottem VIP door, because its still a poblic door.
    Huh? It's a vip door, so no normal cops have keys to it. If Johnny had kickdoor crime then I can see it being okay as long as it was just you forgetting that one time, but in any other situation it would not be okay.

Dragonheart wrote:

Its pretty clear to me now that some team is looking to get me banned because I manage to rape that team just everytime on the right time.
    Still don't know where you're getting the team thing from, I don't kill Johnny because he doesn't kill me, I kill you because you kill me. Not killing each other makes us a team apparently?

The post was edited 2 times, last by The Doggy ().

• The Doggy wrote:

Huh? It's a vip door, so no normal cops have keys to it. If Johnny had kickdoor crime then I can see it being okay as long as it was just you forgetting that one time, but in any other situation it would not be okay.
    See Below -

Volar wrote:

Sidezz wrote:

Should he be banned for breaking cop rules? Definitely.
    Should he be listed as cheating? No.
    I completely disagree with this Cop remark.

"Do not use keys as a Cop to arrest a criminal or for personal gain." - I reworded this with the intent and reason of allowing Cops to use keys on their own homes and on public access areas.
    This means as long as they aren't using keys to another players house that they were given keys or to their own home to arrest another player then they are fine.

Example - DicksOutForHarambe is Cop and has been given keys to JohnCena's House.
    JohnCena has 4000+crime therefore DicksOutForHarambe must /kickdoor JohnCenas door to enter and arrest him, he may NOT unlock then walk in and arrest.

Same Example Altered - DicksOutForHarambe is Cop and JohnCena is using DicksOutForHarambe's house to grow plants and accumulate crime.

JohnCena has 4000+crime therefore DicksOutForHarambe must kickdoor his own house in order to arrest JohnCena even though he's hiding in DicksOutForHarambe's house.

I consider VIP Building to be Public Space to VIPs since I've never been told otherwise. I consider it an extra Perk to VIPs that isn't listed. Thus bringing us to the below Example.

VIP Example - DicksOutForHarambe is Cop and has VIP while JohnCena has 4000+crime and also has VIP. JohnCena is in his VIP home and DicksOutForHarambe has keys.

DicksOutForHarambe may use his keys to enter the VIP Building but he may NOT use his keys to access JohnCena's VIP home, he must kickdoor that door to access him.

Vip Example 2 - DicksOutForHarambe is Cop and has VIP while JohnCena has 2500 crime and also has VIP. JohnCena is in his VIP home and DicksOutForHarambe has keys.
    DicksOutForHarambe may use his keys to enter the VIP Building but he may NOT use his keys to access JohnCena's VIP home, he must kickdoor that door to access him once JohnCena's crime reaches 4000+ otherwise he may wait outside for JohnCena to exit his home of his own accord to cuff him just like any other player has to.

Both paid for VIP thus both should be considered equal. Being VIP doesn't stop other VIPs from breaking their locks or killing them in their own home.

You're also missing the full Story which Doom could better clear up since he was there for the ''incident''.

Gustavo(DH) - Entered VIP via Keys on his way up to Johnny when Johnny had 4000+ Crime. Before he got there Johnny fell below 4000crime thus (DH) wasn't able to kick his door and so he waited in stairwell. (DH) then cuffed Johnny in stairwell when he came out and took Johnnys weed which (DH) claims was an accident so to make up for it (DH) tried to give Johnny 1600g of Weed even though he only took 900gs. Johnny started going off in chat apparently(Doom would know more since he was there).

Bottom line is (DH) and Lilleri both have a feud thats been going on for years, they dislike one another and thats not going to change thus bringing in constant reports(bickering).

• eldrun wrote:

Not every cop has vip, thus creating an advantage for cops that do when they use there keys.

The rule has always been not to use keys as cop, no matter the door. Not sure when this was distorted or changed but that was what the rule was.

Volar wrote:

I consider VIP Building to be Public Space to VIPs since I've never been told otherwise. I consider it an extra Perk to VIPs that isn't listed.

As a note I rewrote/revamped all Rules in the MOTD back in January. There was intent behind each one and all were brought up in Admin Discord in Nucleus Chat when I was reworded and implementing them.

Cops getting in trouble for using Keys on their own home when no one with crime was in there was a dumb rendition of the rule.

The rewrite's intent was the above examples thus allowing Cops to enter places that are open to them otherwise except Player/Friends homes when they have the intent to arrest that person.

• Have you been around Cops in Real Life? On duty they can still walk into buildings to get lunch, to shops to buy things ect. They are people the only thing that restricts them(even though apparently not that much based on shitty news reports) is the law such as needing a Warrant(Kickdoor)to enter a persons home. However they can sit on the side walk infront of the ''suspects'' house waiting for him to come out.

The ONLY thing you're trying to do here is make another thing for VIPs to feel safe. Guess what they are safe, from Non-VIPs.

• You would find cops roaming through public space, yes. You would usually not find a cop walking through a secure hotel unless there was a disturbance however. I'm really not trying to limit what cops do in their off time, I just don't see any need for VIP to be considered public to select cops is all.

The only thing in that building that can benefit the cop is the vip vendor/ banker

and even that has more rebel use than cop use

If you want to think of this with a 'fair' approach.. a non-vip cop would have to kickdoor every door.

It might not make much difference with free kickdoors atm, but if that ever changes (like everything else does every 4 months), it would affect the non paying cops.
    sniper santa misslelauncher
  • The only thing that has happened to Kickdoors with all the changes has been the constant lowering of prices.

1500 to 1000 to 500 to now Free. No matter the price it's all cheaper than it once was and the new propping rules with extra kickdoors now allows as many as they want.

The main point I'm hearing is it isn't fair to Non-VIP Cops since they have to kickdoor. Isn't that the point of VIP these days, to not be fair to Non-VIPs when they have to constantly buy weapons or health/suit buffs while the VIP gets the ability to spawn with all that, a free home and specific job ''buffs'' such as being able to just type /print instead of putting in all the parts one by one. This just holds true to that methodology.

• Donation benefits have mostly been rebel only untill recently when you and bpn have donated for cop. I still do not understand your point of them using "REBEL" keys as a "COP" as an added benefit, it has never worked this way and have syle or eas okay it first
  • eldrun wrote:

Donation benefits have mostly been rebel only untill recently when you and bpn have donated for cop. I still do not understand your point of them using "REBEL" keys as a "COP" as an added benefit, it has never worked this way and have syle or eas okay it first
    I guess you missed the part about running the rule through Discords Nucleus chat before publishing them.

Rebel Keys only refer to Homes now that consist of players with crime for cuffing.

• something DOOM said that i agreee with is that

EVEN if kickdoor is free, there is still a notification of "cop has kicked the door down"

which is hnot present when using keys to get into vip AS COP

and i think thats a very stroNg point for keeping the rule the way it is

cops should NOT use keys to get into vip even if the cop is VIP
  • sergeant salty wrote:

vip app gang is not thesame another non vip app , door have locks and everyone cant this door open because locked , why for cops free?

no johnny, we made kickdoor free because it lets players to create more kickdoors through propping, without taking money away from cops, so cops dont complain

vip apartment is not nonvip apartment - you are right

but thats why u get locks to protect yourself from other rebels

but not cops