New treath sins you shut me up Doggy, thanks

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• So comparing a Cop hiding outside a Non-VIP house and waiting for a Perpetrator is different to you than a Cop with the same benefits as the Perpetrator hiding somewhere outside their VIP home? BOTH require the Cop to stay outside the house until 4000+ crime is achieved.
    As for Preparing? What is there to prepare for, someone slapping you in the face with a stick? How do we prepare for this? Oh we shoot them which majority that leave their homes have a gun out because they are going to Sell Drugs or Deposit cash. - If a VIP wants to sell Drugs well he has to Exit the building anyways. If a VIP wants to deposit cash then they can either go to the top floor and do so by the Vendor thats accessible to All VIPs or they can go down and outside the VIP doors and do the same. Most don't run to deposit Income cash thus leaving Printer which majority wait till $5000+ to negate the cost of the Printer possibly blowing up which gives Kickdoor crime in the first place.

• duer wrote:

all im saying is dont use the fact that kickdoor is free as a excuse to get rid of it or the rule all together

all im here to do is keep that rule

cops must kickdoor and not use personal keys EVEN IN VIP
    The rule isn't gone, it just allows Cops to go into places they have access to without getting ass raped by rules, such as their own home while STILL requiring the Cop to use Kickdoor to access Criminals within homes that they have keys to.

• Righteo, So what ever happened to "Don't use keys as a cop. To gain an advantage over other players" or something along those lines. VIP is just like any other door. If they have kick-able crime, you kick the door. If not you simply let them be and wait. If Johnny didn't have 4000+ crime and DH used keys to open any door to gain an advantage then he is breaking the cop rules and he is quite aware of that.. I myself believe that should be met with a cop strip. As cop isn't just a willy nilly, I have power lets abuse it thing. With power, should be trust/respect/loyalty, ect ect. Volar.. You wrote the rules did you not? You can't just go changing them when it pleases you. (correct me if i am wrong and have gotten the wrong message please) If this is what our server is going to turn out to be like, Good Day.
    The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting
  • It seems I did what I do with our Customers again and overestimated whom I'm dealing with by trying to use Logic with people that clearly aren't getting it.

Rule was rewritten(amended) nearly 3 months ago since it was a stupid rule in the first place. I can think of three cases right now where someone saw a Cop use keys to open the door to there own house and went "Oooooooooooooooooooooh thats bad, you can't do that No Rebel keys even if it's your own house."

in·tent
    noun
    noun: intent; plural noun: intents
    intention or purpose.

The intent behind the Original Rendition was to just halt all keys being used for whatever purpose to make Kickdoor needed and make it so people can't just be friends with everyone on the Server then get keys to all their homes then use those keys to run around and cuff everyone in their own home.

The intent from nearly 3 months ago was what I stated above in the example, let me link it again so you can better understand.

in·tent
    noun
    noun: intent; plural noun: intents
    intention or purpose.

Volar wrote:

"Do not use keys as a Cop to arrest a criminal or for personal gain." - I reworded this with the intent and reason of allowing Cops to use keys on their own homes and on public access areas.
    This means as long as they aren't using keys to another players house that they were given keys or to their own home to arrest another player then they are fine.

Example - DicksOutForHarambe is Cop and has been given keys to JohnCena's House.
    JohnCena has 4000+crime therefore DicksOutForHarambe must /kickdoor JohnCenas door to enter and arrest him, he may NOT unlock then walk in and arrest.

Same Example Altered - DicksOutForHarambe is Cop and JohnCena is using DicksOutForHarambe's house to grow plants and accumulate crime.

JohnCena has 4000+crime therefore DicksOutForHarambe must kickdoor his own house in order to arrest JohnCena even though he's hiding in DicksOutForHarambe's house.

I consider VIP Building to be Public Space to VIPs since I've never been told otherwise. I consider it an extra Perk to VIPs that isn't listed. Thus bringing us to the below Example.

VIP Example - DicksOutForHarambe is Cop and has VIP while JohnCena has 4000+crime and also has VIP. JohnCena is in his VIP home and DicksOutForHarambe has keys.

DicksOutForHarambe may use his keys to enter the VIP Building but he may NOT use his keys to access JohnCena's VIP home, he must kickdoor that door to access him.

Vip Example 2 - DicksOutForHarambe is Cop and has VIP while JohnCena has 2500 crime and also has VIP. JohnCena is in his VIP home and DicksOutForHarambe has keys.
    DicksOutForHarambe may use his keys to enter the VIP Building but he may NOT use his keys to access JohnCena's VIP home, he must kickdoor that door to access him once JohnCena's crime reaches 4000+ otherwise he may wait outside for JohnCena to exit his home of his own accord to cuff him just like any other player has to.

Both paid for VIP thus both should be considered equal. Being VIP doesn't stop other VIPs from breaking their locks or killing them in their own home.

• Ahh, Sorry I misread your point here. I am not arguing the fact. Being a cop and using a key to get into your own home is perfectly fine. I was just trying to say, DH used keys as cop for personal gain/to gain an advantage did he not? That is breaking a cop rule.. So seeing as he KNEW that he was breaking the rule. cop strip and that the end of that?
    The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting
  • IDaab wrote:

Ahh, Sorry I misread your point here. I am not arguing the fact. Being a cop and using a key to get into your own home is perfectly fine. I was just trying to say, DH used keys as cop for personal gain/to gain an advantage did he not? That is breaking a cop rule.. So seeing as he KNEW that he was breaking the rule. cop strip and that the end of that?
    Beefs point is that both dh and johnny have vip so both of them are allowed to use keys to get into vip apts but NOT to use keys to access their houses to arrest, I don't necessarily agree with that but I see what he's getting at since they both bought vip they both get the same advantages.
  • HAND OF DOOM wrote:

I actually arrived AFTER the "incident". I told DH that kicking the bottom VIP doors was proper /kickdoor etiquette , and that he should offer Johnny his weed back.
    hm that not really what happend. I told you what happend and askt for you advice. And you said that kickdoor ore not, "when you entert the bottem vip door, Johnny had 4k+crime", If you just had waited at the bottem bankers, then he still was getting cuffed." Next part is also not true Doom, You didnt say anything about giving Johnny's weed back. That offer came from me, and me alone. Because like I first said 1 it was not my intention of taking hes weed, just getting cuff XP. 2 Me trying to defuse the situation because I know this kid will act extreemly childisch when things arnt gooing his way. Doom's answer to my offer and I quote. "that would be great"

IDaab wrote:

Righteo, So what ever happened to "Don't use keys as a cop. To gain an advantage over other players" or something along those lines. VIP is just like any other door. If they have kick-able crime, you kick the door. If not you simply let them be and wait. If Johnny didn't have 4000+ crime and DH used keys to open any door to gain an advantage then he is breaking the cop rules and he is quite aware of that.. I myself believe that should be met with a cop strip. As cop isn't just a willy nilly, I have power lets abuse it thing. With power, should be trust/respect/loyalty, ect ect. Volar.. You wrote the rules did you not? You can't just go changing them when it pleases you. (correct me if i am wrong and have gotten the wrong message please) If this is what our server is going to turn out to be like, Good Day.
    He Mister newbie, who are you to try to get anyone punished? Didnt you get the memo? "Replying to an forum treath should only ge admins ore players who seen "the event". Last time I checked your not on the admin list. What you write here above just proves that your not knowing what your talking about. XD Let me explain it to you one more time.

WHEN I ENTERD THE BOTTEM VIP DOOR JOHNNY HAD 4k+ CRIME. WHEN I WAS COMMING UP TO HIS HOME FRONT DOOR, HIS CRIME DROPPED TO 3900 SO I DIDNT KICK HIS FRONT DOOR. I WAITED BEHIND A CORNER AND CUFFED HIM WHEN HE CAME OUT. GET IT?????

So if you where not active and ore seen the actual event.. STFU The only thing talked here about now is that I should ore should not had to kickdoor the bottem vip door.

When cops need to kickdoor the bottem vip door to, players in vip apt will just suicide out. Ore use the /vip

Volar wrote:

It seems I did what I do with our Customers again and overestimated whom I'm dealing with by trying to use Logic with people that clearly aren't getting it.
    No Beef I get you more then ever. Seems to me that everyone is talking "team" here to stay out of the wind, Ore I dont know how you call it in Englisch.

IDaab wrote:

Ahh, Sorry I misread your point here. I am not arguing the fact. Being a cop and using a key to get into your own home is perfectly fine. I was just trying to say, DH used keys as cop for personal gain/to gain an advantage did he not? That is breaking a cop rule.. So seeing as he KNEW that he was breaking the rule. cop strip and that the end of that?
    Ah here yet again, replying to a treath that you dont have anything to do with. But sins you are still looking for a statue..; What personal gain dit I had from cuffing Johnny? You must be talking about the 3 XP OOOOOOH bad boy. Personal gain Is like China syndroom once dit to me. using kickdoor to get in, cuffing and jailing me. Switching to rebel to pick up my money and stealing everyting inside the home.

I cant do mutch right, but what I can do right is creating a shit storm on the forum. Its nice to see your all so involved in this XD.

The outher thing I see here is a bunch of crapp, I my opinion all to protecd this gay troll fag Johnny cab. But I must say Johnny, whell played. You managed to play the server empthy single handed. NICE JOB. When its UTC+1 So European play time on the server. This dude managed to play the server empthy. How many more players will he make to quit the server before hes noticed as the biggest troll in this RP server history???? Is there anyone man enoufh to speak up? About some trolling event they seen ore XP first hand? No? I can name 6 witch 4 of them already quit because of Johnny's retard and raging behavior. The part that Johnny is still raging and crying, And I still offerd te refound what he lost. Just proves my point about this dude. And yeah this kid is crying about the 900grams he lost. Because IF I just had cuffed him and released him... this whole treath wasnt here.

About the cheating part. I dont know what, I dont know how. But I do can put my finger up in the air, that I will some day prove Johnny is the one who uses some software with helps him DM. I dit already notice the skill difference when dming him when there is a root admin online vs when there is non. I already askt many times to check this dude out, dm him using non admin alt accounts ore what ever. I never seen it happen, Why?

I dit told this some time ago to, just make it a part of the plug in that cops cant kickdoors unlees there is a player behind it "who has keys in ther" and have over 4k crime. Ore if its to hard to program, sins players will start afk and make crime to doors where thy dont have keys from. Make a rule where stated that cops ALLWAYS need to record a .DEM when playing as cop.

The last ting, Why make it able for players to suicide? Its there for many years now. Why? Why when you switch to vip you die? just disable that. And when players switch to vip. set hp to 150, give suit 25 ect. Dissable te kill command in console. Ore program it like that, one way ore an outher. IF players suicide the drop EVERY thing. Even when they switch to vip. Right now when I use the kill command in console I only drop money, no weed. Why is that?

Thanks all and have a nice reading :)
  • Dragonheart wrote:

hm that not really what happend. I told you what happend and askt for you advice. And you said that kickdoor ore not, "when you entert the bottem vip door, Johnny had 4k+crime", If you just had waited at the bottem bankers, then he still was getting cuffed." Next part is also not true Doom, You didnt say anything about giving Johnny's weed back. That offer came from me, and me alone. Because like I first said 1 it was not my intention of taking hes weed, just getting cuff XP. 2 Me trying to defuse the situation because I know this kid will act extreemly childisch when things arnt gooing his way. Doom's answer to my offer and I quote. "that would be great"
    This is about 95% bullshit
  • HAND OF DOOM wrote:

Dragonheart wrote:

This is about 95% bullshit
    95% of what comes out of dh's mouth is bullshit
  • Dragonheart wrote:

The last ting, Why make it able for players to suicide? Its there for many years now. Why? Why when you switch to vip you die? just disable that. And when players switch to vip. set hp to 150, give suit 25 ect. Dissable te kill command in console. Ore program it like that, one way ore an outher. IF players suicide the drop EVERY thing. Even when they switch to vip. Right now when I use the kill command in console I only drop money, no weed. Why is that?
    This would be abusable. They could then just bind sm_vip and spam it in combat to keep getting free ammo reloads and HP/Suit. The kill is there as a visual aid and to prevent abuse in combat.

Overall thread Response - I talked to Syle and he's thinking about just reworking Kickdoor command or possibly a Notification of some sort for VIP Doors or Cops using keys in General.

• Dane Vogel wrote:

I think i might create a job called "Grammar Nazi" the sole purpose to translate, edit and correct DH's forum posts. I cant read them without becoming nauseous.
    Speaks I believe 3 Languages with English not being a native one and you call him out every time.

How many can you speak and write Dane?

Wie viele können Sie sprechen und schreiben Däne?

Combien pouvez-vous parler et écrire Dane?

Cé mhéad is féidir leat a labhairt agus a scríobh Dane?

Сколько вы можете говорить и писать датчанина?

• Dane Vogel wrote:

I think i might create a job called "Grammar Nazi" the sole purpose to translate, edit and correct DH's forum posts. I cant read them without becoming nauseous.
    Reply on this Dane, :P Zal ik eens voor de verandering in mijn eigen taal beginnen over koetjes en kalfjes, en zien hoeveel jij er van juist vertaald krijgt. Zonder spelfouten. En dan begin ik nog niet eens in een dialect. Ik spreek 5 talen vloeiend waaronder ook van 2 talen 7 dialecten per taal. Zoals in het plant Antwarps. Kunje gaij da oiek? Oef zalkt is int lank en bried komme uitleggen. Gij ze hoog gestudeerde ollen omhoog gevallen bol.

Adding to this treath, This is how RP should be according to Johnny cab Knipsel.JPG

And dont even try google translate ore I'll kill you :)
  • Dragonheart wrote:

Dane Vogel wrote:

Reply on this Dane, :P Zal ik eens voor de verandering in mijn eigen taal beginnen over koetjes en kalfjes, en zien hoeveel jij er van juist vertaald krijgt. Zonder spelfouten. En dan begin ik nog niet eens in een dialect. Ik spreek 5 talen vloeiend waaronder ook van 2 talen 7 dialecten per taal. Zoals in het plant Antwarps. Kunje gaij da oiek? Oef zalkt is int lank en bried komme uitleggen. Gij ze hoog gestudeerde ollen omhoog gevallen bol.
    Adding to this treath, This is how RP should be according to Johnny cab Knipsel.JPG

Dragonheart wrote:

Dane Vogel wrote:

I dont know DH it doesnt look any different from your English...
    Post Count = n + 973. Because Mike can't fix shit.
    i love sidezz because he fixed my postcount
  • hm dam i'm good, to bad steam security and chatlogs have no secrets for me. I do have the chat log of me and Doom, where clearly is visible that I thell the truth for 100%
    Files