Doggy admin abuse???

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Doggy admin abuse???

I've had several issues with this guy the past couple days, he kills himself once you cuff him, banned my brother perm for "complaining" and now he is uncuffing himself once i jail him. SO i got tired of it and recorded a demo, please be my guest and take a look. This guy needs to be reprimanded, he's running everyone off the server.
    Heres the demo.

mediafire.com/file/52bqgtiid5u70xo/mynigga.dem
  • Right so what you failed to mention josh is that I started this because you were shooting me while cop without provocation, with you saying that it's okay because I have a bounty, and then saying and I quote "there's no rule that says I cant". So I could have stripped your cop or demoted you right there and then and that probably would have been the more sensible thing to do but instead I just used your fucked logic and started uncuffing myself because "there's no rule that says I cant".
  • Uh no wrong, you asked where in the rules it said i could kill you while you had a bounty when i was a cop, so i typed motd and seen there wasnt a rule so i said the same thing to you. They can check logs.

EDIT:On top of that, if what i did was against the rules, you could have warned me, but instead you threatened to "cop strip me" then smited me 6 times in a row, then after that you decided to uncuff yourself several times. Thats not what an admin is supposed to do.
  • L 04/08/2017 - 16:29:58: Command: Steam:STEAM_0:1:45064968, Command:say, Arguments:"i aint shot at you"
    L 04/08/2017 - 16:30:00: Command: Steam:STEAM_0:1:45064968, Command:say, Arguments:"dont shoot me"
    L 04/08/2017 - 16:30:04: Command: Steam:STEAM_0:1:17852480, Command:say, Arguments:"you have a bounty"
    L 04/08/2017 - 16:30:07: Command: Steam:STEAM_0:1:17852480, Command:say, Arguments:"dumbass"
    L 04/08/2017 - 16:30:08: Command: Steam:STEAM_0:1:17852480, Command:say, Arguments:"lmao"
    L 04/08/2017 - 16:30:13: Command: Steam:STEAM_0:1:45064968, Command:say, Arguments:"WHERE THE FUCK IS THE RULE THAT SAYS YOU CAN SHOOT ME"
    L 04/08/2017 - 16:30:29: Command: Steam:STEAM_0:1:17852480, Command:say, Arguments:"wheres the rle that shows i cant?"
    L 04/08/2017 - 16:30:34: Command: Steam:STEAM_0:1:45064968, Command:say, Arguments:"ok"
    L 04/08/2017 - 16:30:35: Command: Steam:STEAM_0:1:45064968, Command:say, Arguments:"cop strip"
    L 04/08/2017 - 16:30:46: Command: Steam:STEAM_0:1:17852480, Command:say, Arguments:"!motd"
    L 04/08/2017 - 16:31:19: Command: Steam:STEAM_0:1:17852480, Command:say, Arguments:"theres no rule that says i cant shoot you if you have a bounty"
    L 04/08/2017 - 16:31:26: Command: Steam:STEAM_0:1:45064968, Command:say, Arguments:"ok"
    L 04/08/2017 - 16:31:30: Command: Steam:STEAM_0:1:17852480, Command:say, Arguments:"kk"
    L 04/08/2017 - 16:31:31: Command: Steam:STEAM_0:1:45064968, Command:say, Arguments:"theres no rule that says i cant do this"
    L 04/08/2017 - 16:31:37: [adminsmite.smx] "The Doggy<27><[U:1:90129937]><>" smote "Joshhh<31><[U:1:35704961]><>"

if you want to be exact in what was and was not said then there you go
  • Exaclty, you said " where the fuck is the rule that says you can shoot me" SO i replied with the same thing you said. So you're using your own fucked logic not mine. I dont need to know what was said i seen it.

Edit: By the way, my logic was that you had a bounty and my job is to arrest people, and when i killed you it said " you have now cuff doggy". I even got exp for it, so I didn't figure that was against the rules.

The post was edited 1 time, last by joshhite11 ().

• You're being serious right now aren't you? Holy shit I can't believe how this server has just turned into a bunch of retarded pussies overnight.

Do not shoot at Rebels unless shot at first. - The Player does not have to actually hit you, it just needs to be clear that they attempted to shoot you.

At no point did I shoot anywhere near you so by shooting me you are breaking this rule.

There is no rule that states "You can shoot niggers if they have bounty", so by shooting me you default to the do not shoot at rebels rule which means you broke a rule.

joshhite11 wrote:

Edit: By the way, my logic was that you had a bounty and my job is to arrest people, and when i killed you it said " you have now cuff doggy". I even got exp for it, so I didn't figure that was against the rules.
    Ah okay so now I see the retard logic behind this. You break a rule and then when the server tells you I'm cuffed that rule is instantly invalidated. If you were allowed to shoot at rebels that had a bounty it would be explicitly stated in the motd under the Do not shoot rebels unless shot at rule.

The post was edited 2 times, last by The Doggy ().

• You were shooting me everytime I walked out of the pd, you might not have shot me just yet, because you were shooting at lantz. I think what I did was justified because it gave me cop exp and said I cuffed you. But regardless, instead of being immature about it, if what i did was wrong in the first place, you should have gave me a warning. But instead you decided to smite me 6 times, threaten to take my cop, then uncuff yourself several times. An admin is supposed to be helpful, not immature. Im not commenting anything else unless an admin that knows what they're doing comments. Have a good night!
  • L 04/08/2017 - 16:29:58: Command: Steam:STEAM_0:1:45064968, Command:say, Arguments:"i aint shot at you"
    L 04/08/2017 - 16:30:00: Command: Steam:STEAM_0:1:45064968, Command:say, Arguments:"dont shoot me"

This isn't warning enough???? If an admin is saying you're doing something wrong, you should probably stop doing it.
    Instead you decided to make up your own rules because why the fuck not I guess?
    And then you go on to say I'm abusing when I use your own "rule" against you?
    I wasn't being immature, I was trying to show you how fucked you making up shit is by using it against you but your tiny peabrain didn't seem to get that point.
  • I stopped shooting when you told me to. You got shot off the building by someone else. So i did take your warning. Honestly i dont think i even hit you cause my aim is shit. I didnt make any rules up so idk what your talking about. Check the logs. But once again, im done arguing with you. I'll wait until an admin comments other than you.
  • Might I interject? First off, Doggy, all you do the ENTIRE time in the server is DM. Shooting everyone, whether they are armed or not, whether they are actively in any combat or not. Yes, this may not be breaking the rules, but it does discourage people from playing the server. I told you numerous times that I was unarmed and not interested in DMing and you continued to shoot me. Then, to top it all off you began to noclip and then shoot me, numerous players saw this. Textbook Admin Abuse. So... Heres the deal, want more players, Admins have to show a certain level of maturity and fairness, we all know you can uncuff, we all know you can noclip, theres no sense in ruining the illusion of roleplaying if you just have a mean spirited, childish Admin abusing the powers granted to them. On a personal note, to The Doggy, exactly how were you role playing? Were you a mass murderer? Like I said, if you want to DM, please take it to a DM server where you dont have admin, so its at least fair.
  • Doggy thats a perfect example of being immature, do you honestly think he really wanted you to noclip and kill him? No. But you took the opportunity upon yourself to do it just because "he said to do it". Thats immature. If someone told Hand of Doom to do it i would be willing to be 50$ irl money he wouldn't do it. Because he isnt immature. I dont think your fit for admin...
  • Whatever you say Doggy, but what it really comes down to, is Griefing, Your Griefing. I must admit that I haven't been in the server all that long, but during the time I have been on, the only time ive seen you speak is if your having some negative interaction with another player. This isnt a social experience for you, its your own personal shooting gallery. You dont bring anything fun or good to the server, you simply make people unhappy.
  • The Doggy wrote:

You told me to do it.

BTW try finding a dm server that has a constant playerbase on it that isn't a retarded low grav or killbox server
    If you want "serious omg no kill anyone pls i hav job to do rp" why don't you play on Gmod with all the other DarkRP shits?
    The game is called Half-Life 2: Deathmatch for a reason.
    Yes this is Half-Life 2: Deathmatch, and yes this is roleplay and yes there is rules. And one thing an admin musn't do is BREAK rules. I don't know whats your problem with deathmatch Doggy but you are very abussive with it. A few days ago I over heard a conversation that you killed a guy three times that was under 10 hours just because he killed you once, Duer was a witness. I agree with Death_Bringer, you should of said something if he killed you as a cop, not just cop strip and then continue with the fight. I don't think I approve with Doggy in this one.
    AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
    OI OI OI

• I didnt just out of the blue say " theres not a rule that says that" I repeated what you said. Just to be clear. and you didnt say multiple warnings, you said two things back to back, thats considered one warning and i stopped when you said it, so you couldnt have stripped my cop if you wanted
  • Lucifer wrote:

I love how you ignored the situation of you breaking rules Doggy.
    Which ones? The "theres no rule that says i cant" ones?

joshhite11 wrote:

I didnt just out of the blue say " theres not a rule that says that" I repeated what you said. Just to be clear.
    Right? "theres no rule that says i cant shoot you if you have a bounty" is exactly what you said, this is implying that you don't think shooting someone with a bounty first is against the rules so that makes me think you would do it again without blinking an eye, so yes that is more than enough grounds for me to strip your cop or at least put you down a rank until it got sorted out.

The post was edited 2 times, last by The Doggy ().