DeatH_Bringer Civil Protection Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DeatH_Bringer Civil Protection Application

--Basic info--

In-Game name:DeatH_Bringer
    SteamID:STEAM_0:0:10060533
    Time played:7 Days 5 Hours 32 Minutes

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I used to be a cop in the GU server years ago. I found it to be a fun interactive social experience that livened up all players gaming experience. I'm on the server a lot and oftentimes there are no cops on, hence game play becomes sterile. I am aware that being a cop requires a level of fairness and joviality, it is a tough job where one must be informed of all rule changes and current rules. I plan on treating every player, no matter their current actions, with absolute fairness and unbiased.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Do not engage in combat unless a rebel is firing upon you or trespassing in the PD. To prosecute all crime within legal means in the server. Do not cuff until a players crime has reached 1800 or higher. Do not kick door unless a players crime is 4000 or more. Do not break into peoples houses.

What is the function the Civil Protection?: To deter crime.

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone)?: Alot. I am generally active for 4 to 6 hours a day. Mainly after 6PM eastern time.

How will you benefit the server?: I will do my best to provide a fun, fair and interactive gaming experience for all players.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: No I have had experience in the past, as said previously I was a cop on another roleplay server. Some admins still remember me.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: This is something that will surely happen. If a rebel is rdming me, I would do my job to fullest extent of my abilities, regardless of my skill set, if I am losing, I would still conduct myself in a professional manner. Being: I would not engage in combat with said player unless, they opened fire upon me, or directly pointed a weapon at me in a menacing manner. I would then cuff at 1800 or higher crime, and jail.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: I will welcome them to the server, and do my best to answer all questions and explain how the RP system works. If I can not answer there question, I will direct them to please wait for an Admin and will notify said Admin that this "new player" has a question. I will remind other players that the new player is under 10 hours, if necessary.

Anything else you would like to add?: I know that I can be a great asset to this server and community, in any capacity either as cop or rebel I plan on being a solid member and player for a long time to come. Thank you for your consideration.

The post was edited 2 times, last by DeatH_Bringer: Updated Application. My apologies for submitting an incomplete Application. I was unaware that it was not the complete Application. Thank You. ().

• I'm liking the Application, I'd just like you to fill out the whole thing.

I made a huge scene with Seminolemarine over his Cop application and doing it right so I can't approve without seeming biased.

Fill out the Full Application, you can Edit your post or just post again here in this Thread with full information and we'll assess it.

• eldrun wrote:

What to make the subject "<Insert Applicants name here> Civil Protection Application."

--Basic info--

SteamID:
    Time played:

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?:

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?:

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?:

What is the function the Civil Protection?:

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?:

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):?

How will you benefit the server?:

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?:

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?:

Anything else you would like to add?:

--End Application--
    You're really close. It's usually best to just Copy Paste this and then fill it in.