doggie abuse STEAM_0:1:45064968

• doggie abuse STEAM_0:1:45064968

Just wanting to know why doggie is allowed to abuse his power? He had over 14 k crime and was shooting at me and missed and i was cop at the time of incident "chief of police" and he was on the roof when he missed, he then was running across the ladder between the buildings when i shot him, it put him in jail where he uncuffed himself. He then went back out on the streets, killing new players and i then noticed my cop was set back to recruit then it was set to officer. I dont have video proof. This is the 5th time i have had a problem with doggie and I DOUBT ANYTHING WILL BE DONE.
    • I had killed you multiple times while you were shooting at me, you would come back and instantly begin to shoot at me again. I only shot you when I knew I would be able to kill you. I don't know why I would demote you for no reason other than being mad that you killed me? The same thing happened yesterday and I just let you off with a warning then. I would have recorded a demo and threw all this out the window but I always give you the benefit of the doubt and don't record when you're around. I guess I'm gonna have to start doing that now though.
    • duer wrote:

Sorry koolaid i tried
      Tryed what? I have the same problem with some admins, always just show of there powers and demote/cop strip players for speaking out the truth. What Koolaid says is true, some admins can and will never stop abusing. And nothing ever gets done.

Dragonheart wrote:

koolaid wrote:

I dont have video proof.
      You dont need one for this, sins admin commands are logged. So IF he abused the /uncuff command "again" that will show in the logs :)
    • koolaid wrote:

"chief of police"

koolaid wrote:

cop was set back to recruit then it was set to officer.

The Doggy wrote:

Bullshit I had not shot at you at all, so you were demoted.
      Strips are removal of Cop for X Time with a Reapply. Demotions are lowering a Cop ONE rank down making them work off the EXP for the next rank again.

Source Code

1. 1024474, 2017-04-16 10:29:31, 111129, COP KOOLAID killed a CITIZEN: The Doggy, STEAM_0:1:93135250, STEAM_0:1:45064968, , , -1
      2. 1024551, 2017-04-16 10:30:09, 111111, The Doggy used command sm_uncuff The Doggy, STEAM_0:1:45064968, STEAM_0:1:45064968, , , -1

There's the Uncuff in question which brings us to who was right? Did Koolaid in fact shoot The Doggy before he shot at him due to the heat of the moment and Doggy constantly shooting at him anyways OR did The Doggy shoot first and Koolaid killed him thus sending him to jail?

• Dragonheart wrote:

Yeah its possible that when you are cop and constantly dmend you get trigger happy. But even when Koolaid shot him first. doggy should not abuse the uncuff command to continue his rampage on the server and killing new players. XD
      Not saying thats the way it happened since I haven't seen proof either way but if he was killed and sent to jail via being shot at first without shooting then using the Uncuff Command to free himself is fine. He would then be correcting a wrong that was done.

As I said though, not saying thats what happened since I see no Demo or witnesses coming fourth and saying what went down.