Ban Appeal "Master"

• Ban Appeal "Master"

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:37547476

Your in-game Name: Master

Why you got banned: Got banned cause "Cookie" false reported me. Let's be clear, he's a new player and started to lockpick my house then kill my teammates and stole 5k from them. I clearly said on the chat "dude, don't abuse on the fact that you're under 10 when you clearly kill my teammates and raiding my house. Just give me back my money and we will peace." That's what i said to him. But i think one admin misunderstood and just saw what the guy wanted to show.

Other Information you think we should know: No reason on that ban. (My friends are witnesses)

I hope you'll understand.

P.S: you can check on the server log Danilo's Death (my friend) and the money picked up also the chat that i told him the reason why i started to kill him, but he kept the war and started to kill me.
      Also, the demo he provided, probably doesnt show all the times he killed us, am i right? Check the deaths logs

The post was edited 3 times, last by Master: post scriptum ().

• idk if im allowed to post in here or not, Sorry if this is breaking a rule.

Master, what you are writing is simply not true. I did not raid your house nor did i even have a lockpick when this happened. I killed one person who had a bounty and they dropped a sizeable amount of cash. You were no one near this when this happened, now the rules say you cannot kill under 10s unless YOU were provoked not that your friend who had a bounty got killed . But even after that I was not upset, but you then proceeded to kill me over and over again and even say in all chat that I am perm kos.

"dude, don't abuse on the fact that you're under 10 when you clearly kill my teammates and raiding my house. Just give me back my money and we will peace."

That was never said.
    • Users Online 1

1 Guest