.:ViruZ:. Cop Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• .:ViruZ:. Cop Application

Real Age: 15
    Name in game:.: ViruZ:.
    Time Played: 80h
    SteamID:
    STEAM_0:0:90238563

--Questions--

Do you have a microphone ?: yes

Why do you apply for civil protection ?: I want to be a police officer to help and serve citizens and arrest anyone who breaks civil rights

What are the basic rules like Civil Protection ?: Do not exploit the faults found in the game, report them immediately to an Admin.

What is the role of Civil Protection: to prevent and suppress violations of the poor

If a player is asking you, what do you do? -See the situation and see if I can help you.-

How much time can be spent on the server (include time zone) ?: every day at any time

How will it benefit the server ?: I will not use his official position to his advantage or abuse the position

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: Yes, but when I saw the other police I learned a lot about it

A new player has joined the servers and there are no administrators, how are you going to help this player ?: I will answer all your questions, if there is a need to show the way where it should be

Anything else you want to add ?:

Protecting people - my profession that I pay attention to, I will work perfectly the police, putting things in order on the streets. You can trust me
    .: Final application :.
    Come on ,Friend,Let Me Do My Work borg banneddd

The post was edited 4 times, last by [Cop] Virus ().

• Idk why in the fuck you put your full name there unless you want people showing up at your house lol, I removed it so that you don't get pedos coming to rape you.

In terms of your application, everything looks good except for this...

Virus Gamer wrote:

If a player is asking you, what do you do? I keep my job at least if it's legal
    I believe you're referring to the player RDMing you question here so I would just change this to reflect that more.

Otherwise it's a good app and you seem to be a good guy +1
  • The Doggy wrote:

Idk why in the fuck you put your full name there unless you want people showing up at your house lol, I removed it so that you don't get pedos coming to rape you.

In terms of your application, everything looks good except for this...

Virus Gamer wrote:

If a player is asking you, what do you do? I keep my job at least if it's legal
    I believe you're referring to the player RDMing you question here so I would just change this to reflect that more.
    Otherwise it's a good app and you seem to be a good guy +1
    Ok DOGGY THANKS :)
    Come on ,Friend,Let Me Do My Work borg banneddd