Master Civil Protection Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Master Civil Protection Application

--Basic info--

In-Game name: Master
    SteamID: STEAM_0:0:37547476
    Time played: 83

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes (bad one but still works)

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: Because i really love being cop sometimes, i've been cop on a lot of roleplay servers in the past (DFH, Benni's roleplay)

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: I can cuff/uncuff at 1800 of crime, kickdoor at 4000+ of crime, i dont have to unjail other cops prisoners without permission, i can't switch randomly (ex: to avoid jail or death), i've the permission to kill or shot any rebels in the pd. But i think the most important rule it's "i dont have to abuse with the cop" (you don't say?).

What is the function the Civil Protection?: To jail rebels with an high crime and help everybody.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: I'll wait untill his crime goes 1800 then i'll jail him and asking a bribe of a minimum 1million . (jk)

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):? Like 10 hours per day (usually), UTC +1 (yes i'm italian)

How will you benefit the server?: I'll try my best to help anyone :)

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: No, i've been cop a couple of times on different servers.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: First of all i'll suggest him to type !tutorial, if he didn't get anything i'll try my best to explain everything i know on the server.

Anything else you would like to add?: Can't you demote and ban Beef? i'll be happy about it :) (still love you beef <3) + i donated 20$ SO I PRETEND TO BE COP (jk) beeer

--End Application--