Danilo's Civil Protection Application

• Danilo's Civil Protection Application

--Basic info--

In-Game name: ¤ Danilo ¤
    SteamID: STEAM_0:0:24223188
    Time played: 63 hours

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes I do.

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I always loved being a cop on RP Servers, Im not a rookie, I've been cop in multiple servers. (Just to say some, DFH's, MFH's)

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Arrest only at 1800 of crime; Do not shoot rebels until they shoot you first (or clearly try to); you may kick a door down only if the suspect has above 4000 of crime; you may not free other cop's cuffs (unless they give you permission to); you may shoot and kill (if necessary) ANY rebel on PD's ground (including the outside, such as ladders, balcony and such); do not abuse of cop status (going cop to get all guns for personal use, do not suicide to give weapons to civilians, do not go cop to unjail a friend, do not go cop to arrest someone you dont like and switch back to civilian letting him suffer until his death and such); you may aid a cop in danger; you may fight with other cops, but you'll have to stop if they ask you to.

What is the function the Civil Protection?: To serve and protect the players, to jail criminals and help new players, and permajail Master, because he's a threat to mankind.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: I would try to fight back, and then jail him when he gets 1800 of crime.

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone): I can't give an exact answer, because of study and such, but i play around 8 hours daily ( UTC+01:00)

How will you benefit the server?: By giving my best to help new players and keeping the streets clean from criminal scumbags.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: Nope.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: I will explain how RP works if he doesnt know, and show him the map, i will also tell him to check the MOTD and the Tutorial.

Anything else you would like to add?: Master is a pussy, bitches love sticks, lemme smash.

--End Application--