Harlock Application Civil Protecction

• Harlock Application Civil Protecction

--Basic info--

In-Game name: Harlock
    SteamID: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197984260048/
    Time played: 1 Hour

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I would like to unite to watch over the whole world and to teach people to play

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: I can cuff/uncuff at 1800 of crime, kickdoor at 4000+ of crime, i dont have to unjail other cops prisoners without permission, i can't switch randomly (ex: to avoid jail or death), i've the permission to kill or shot any rebels in the pd. But i think the most important rule it's "i dont have to abuse with the cop" (you don't say?).

What is the function the Civil Protection?: jail rebels

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: I'll wait untill his crime goes 1800 then i'll jail him and asking a bribe of a minimum 1 Million

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):? From 16:30 to 20:00 from Monday to Friday. From Saturday to Sunday from 9:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.

How will you benefit the server?: I can benefit more play and more fun

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: No, i've been cop different servers.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: Explaining the rules and teaching them to play well

Anything else you would like to add?:No

--End Application--
  • Users Online 1

1 Guest