Lock Down

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I think the idea is great. It would definitely spice things up. But I do feel there should be some kind of reward for the most kills. Lets face it, the rebels are not going to be compliant and just hide in their homes, it would basically be a DM session of rebels vs. cops. Of course the rebels always outnumber the cops, so the reward system would have to lean a little more in civil protections favor. Im not sure if any of this is possible however, creating a separate type of ELO for lock-downs, Tallying whos the winner or what not. It may actually be simpler for everyone on the opposing team to drop 1K when killed.... Or just keep it simple and it will be fun anyway. 8o
    • DeatH_Bringer wrote:

I think the idea is great. It would definitely spice things up. But I do feel there should be some kind of reward for the most kills. Lets face it, the rebels are not going to be compliant and just hide in their homes, it would basically be a DM session of rebels vs. cops. Of course the rebels always outnumber the cops, so the reward system would have to lean a little more in civil protections favor. Im not sure if any of this is possible however, creating a separate type of ELO for lock-downs, Tallying whos the winner or what not. It may actually be simpler for everyone on the opposing team to drop 1K when killed.... Or just keep it simple and it will be fun anyway. 8o
      The idea of winning $ 100 would be good If a police officer kills a rebel in the street or is revealed and bisexual and the team that wins will earn $ 1,250 (or more) per person
      Come on ,Friend,Let Me Do My Work borg banneddd