rex piggy applacation

• rex piggy applacation

I am nightmare-rex and would like to apply to join the pigs and eat lots of donuts. i know pig rules, and know how to be a pig. and have been a pig before i would like to try to be a piggy on syles rp. oink oink to my fellow officers.

age 23 steam id can find if approved.

basic pig rules are to treat players equaly and to send them to jail if they rdm other players to sniff out crime grime, i do not rdm when i am a pig. i might get a mic again. i would benafit the server by being able to be a pig when no pigs are online at the time. when no admins or other pigs are on i will tell a player the basics of rp. if i get rdmed i will not rdm back in the next life as a pig.

topicclosed
    • eldrun wrote:

What to make the subject "<Insert Applicants name here> Civil Protection Application."

--Basic info--

SteamID:
      Time played:

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?:

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?:

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?:

What is the function the Civil Protection?:

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?:

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):?

How will you benefit the server?:

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?:

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?:

Anything else you would like to add?:

--End Application--

Make sure to eat a lot of doughnuts before applying to fit the stature.
    • allright I'll post it in a better format lol i was just joking becuase ive seen funny apps before.

in-game name: [GR]|RoH|Nightmare-reҲ{Д¹⁵

steamID: STEAM_0:0:32394809

timeplayed 138 hours 90% non AFK aprox 640 hours total on syles of old resets.

do i have mic? no but i keep planning on buying a cheap one and i have had one before

the function of cop is to get rid of crime grime in a manner that follows the police guidlines.

if i am being rdmed I would only kill them if I was shot first, I would not revenge kill while I am cop and would only arrest them if had enugh crime.

its very variable. some weeks only a few but other weeks i can do lots of hours.

i will benafit the server because i have been cop before and i rarely use cop, primary i want cop to be able to go when noone else is cop currently and the server needs a piggy.

first time as cp: no as stated above.

if new player entered game if i was not afk i would give them general help as i sometimes allready do.

nothing that i need to add other than oink oink ;)
    • Users Online 1

1 Guest