Lucifer's Admin Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Lucifer's Admin Application

Steam Name: Lucifer

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:172480988

How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?: 5 years ago I played for 2 years. Then stopped, and came back a few months ago.

What does being a staff member entail?:Why do you believe that you deserve to be granted a trial-staff position?: Being a staff member requires confidence, knowledge and skill. As a staff member I would love to help players, and I believe I deserve to be a staff member because I have a lot of knowledge about this server and skill. I know all of the rules so I know what is right and wrong

Do you have any previous staffing experience(s) (List community and, if possible, rank)?: I was a moderator on Yo Mammas Server, admin on two different gmod servers. Admin on another csgo server and now for the cringy part, admin on 3 minecraft servers.

Do you understand the basic commands of our server that we use? If so please list how to do the following(Completely):
    a). Kicking a player: /kick
    b). Banning a player(for one day): /ban playername 1440 breaking rules
    c). Creating a prop: /db_create
    d). Freezing a prop: /freezeit
    e). Saving a prop: /save
    f). Connecting a prop to a door: /linkpropdoor
    g). How to look up any SourceMod command: sm_searchcmd

Explain how you would handle the following situations:

A player says they suspect another player of hacking: Provide evidence, and if provided ban the hacker.

A cop is rdming other players: Tell the cop to stop, if he continues ban him for a short period of time. If it goes way further on, then remove rank.

A rebel is rdming players under ten hours: Tell him to stop, if he continues ban for a short period of time.

A new player connects whom has never played lite rp before: Tell him to type /tutorial and if further questions are asked I will answer back.

A player says they have lost their cop due to a mess up: Provide proof, if provided I will grant back cop.

Have you read and understood the community rules?: Yes, 100%.

Do you understand that it will be your job to enforce these rules?: Yes.

Do you understand that you as a staff member are still to abide by these rules along with others pertaining to staff?: Yes.

Do you understand that misuse of your rank will result in your immediate removal as well as other possible consequences such as a ban?: Yes.

I would <3 to be a staff member because of my passion and love towards this game and continue its work.

Thanks,

Lucifer :evil:
    AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
    OI OI OI

• Lucifer wrote:

A cop is rdming other players: Tell the cop to stop, if he continues ban him for a short period of time. If it goes way further on, then remove rank.

A rebel is rdming players under ten hours: Tell him to stop, if he continues ban for a short period of time.
    We prefer Warnings resulting in Kicks with the warning also written in the kick before just banning.

Otherwise the application looks pretty solid.

• Volar wrote:

Lucifer wrote:

We prefer Warnings resulting in Kicks with the warning also written in the kick before just banning.
    Otherwise the application looks pretty solid.
    Noted.
    AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
    OI OI OI

• RE-APPLICATION:

I hope to reapply for admin and join the community again. I've got more time on my hands now and looking forward to joining back, happy enough to be admin again and help with what ever the server needs and wants. As an admin, I will help out when needed, If I become admin you can expect me to be on at different times consistently. Due to my timezone, I will be available when other admins are not online, that's why I believe I would be a good use for the server. I was super admin so I have experience being an admin. The main reason I want to be admin is to make Cold Community the best experience for everyone. Let me know what you think.
    AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
    OI OI OI

• Lucifer wrote:

RE-APPLICATION:

I hope to reapply for admin and join the community again. I've got more time on my hands now and looking forward to joining back, happy enough to be admin again and help with what ever the server needs and wants. As an admin, I will help out when needed, If I become admin you can expect me to be on at different times consistently. Due to my timezone, I will be available when other admins are not online, that's why I believe I would be a good use for the server. I was super admin so I have experience being an admin. The main reason I want to be admin is to make Cold Community the best experience for everyone. Let me know what you think.
    This is your old app dude
  • Oidoxie wrote:

Lucifer wrote:

RE-APPLICATION:

This is your old app dude
    Lol I got told to reply on this application and not make a new one

chinasyndrome wrote:

you got to be kidding me,

he aimbots and SOC and
    has not even been cop
    apparently I aimbot because I’ve killed China a few times and your “program” detects me shooting a bullet earlier or someshit lol. Apparently you program. I have been a cop before and pretty sure Doggy accepted the other application, and when you’re in a gang you can not be cop China. SOC, proof.
    AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
    OI OI OI

• Lucifer is a friendly and calm person. Pretty young but has some admin experience as far as I know.

Being in a gang which threat people with "100k or perm" doesnt give me a good feeling to have this type of person as an admin. No offense.
    Maybe he enjoys this type of gameplay but playing like this on the server make me worry. People already pm me to help, thats why I mention this..

So far I stay neutral