Ban request for AKP

• Which evidence Show i get suice in combat if i this make dh make a good video from me and under 10 hours killing he attack me and with shotgun wait all time back side me . this is realy bullshitt and volar you never dh ban questions unanswered if he will you banned thesame time. i dont suice in combat and i dont kill any no relasion under 10 hours and your ban is for guiltless playes.
    • sergeant salty wrote:

i dont see my name just i see one pic my name
      Thats because you hid around corners and did it each time and I was taking screen shots with the tick used in the screen shot to show the Demo Number and what tick to look at. I'm not making a separate mini demo to show you doing this things when those demos already show it.

I have absolutely nothing against you AKP Lilleri Siken and rather like you as a player and a person but there is no reason to try to deny the proof that is show in the videos.

• sergeant salty wrote:

and in this video say blue rp combat flagget or unflagget, i swich vip just after him kills. for ammo and hp. if he shott me and i get suicice this ok but he spawn back side me and didnt shoot make a Screen shot.
      He didn't take the screen shots, I did using the Demos "Drive Mode".

Those 3 are all videos where I stopped time and moved to where you were while (DH) and yourself were shooting at each other.

If I check logs for those exact times they would show the Combat Flag going off.

Now, I will say this again since I've never said it to you but I've said it to countless others that ask.

The Combat Flagging System for logs is flawed, it's an outline that allows us to go back and check but it doesn't dictate the rule of "Do not intentionally suicide or disconnect to avoid combat, being or to prevent the loss of drugs or cash. - Combat includes a Cop attempting to Arrest you."

• Volar wrote:

@Dragonheart @sergeant salty

We are here to help players but we aren't here to deal with this much of a headache or to be babysitters.

This feud between the two of you needs to stop and I mean it needs to stop real quick.

So before this goes any further and I end up getting torn between keeping one player around and getting rid of another or worst case getting rid of both I'm going to ask this.

I need the two of you to halt all actions towards one another. Whatever blood feud you have going on between you needs to stop.

AKP Lilleri Siken leave Dragonheart alone and Dragonheart leave AKP Lilleri Siken alone as well. Play this RP as a game not as a way to terrorize another player because they pissed you off once or twice.

We are all human and as such we make mistakes but even with as much fury as we have when we're upset we can also have just as much compassion and forgiveness.

I need the two of you to let bygones be bygones, I won't demand it and threaten bans but I will ask that you both do it for me.

Even if the other has a bounty on the streets just keep walking, play the RP as if the other doesn't exist.
      I fully agree with this, All this drama between you two is really getting on my nerve and I would think a lot of other people too, Sort your beef out with each other, ignore each other, whatever you want. just keep the little kid fights off the forums please.
      The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting