Ban request for AKP

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ban request for AKP

IGN: (DH)
      SteamID: [U:1:7171150]
      Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/Dieter782/

--Accused member information--

IGN: AKP Lileri siken, Johnny Cab.
      SteamID: U:1:42922425
      Steam Profile:

--Format--

What rules did said player break?: Multiple, SOC, suiciding 1000000times when still combat flagged, wallhack, aimbot, Killing under 10h unprovoked multiple times, shooting true map structures.

Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains:

Wel for the past mounth, the trolling behavior of AKP only got whors. Why? Because thats hes only reson why he plays here, to troll and make players leave the server. The fact that he keeps SOC NON STOP is just mind blowing. If that was normal behavior on the server, we could all lose the weapons, and food shops on the map. Because he thinks its normal to kill yourself every time afther a battle. Some wise words from a old admin: "do not use the mod any other way than is was designd to use in the first place" So instand of commitng suicide every 10sec to regain weapons and HP, just use like all outher normal players food and ammo. More from that, he still didnt get the picture, if you would like to DM specific players non stop without reason... please dude just go to a dm server. Dont rape the RP game for outhers who sill like to play this wonderfull game. Everyone is complaining about this dude, especialy the newer players. There are multiple players already on the map whe really cant play any aspect of the RP, because hes CONSTANLY RDM them. What ever happend to the rule not to RDM non vip's when you are playing as VIP? you cant expect that every player who comes on this server buys VIP. Not from the start at least. This dude is RDMing some of them from day one. How do you expect they will think about this server when joining and getting raped by dudes who spawn with guns and suit?

Before I start explaining the proof and demo's I have about him. I would like to point out that he hase bin unbanned wrongly the last time. I already proof once that he is a compleet cheater. wallhacker. But do some GPS bug glitch thing he was unbanned. That me and Beef tested AFTHER he was already unbanned. Still Volar stated on the day that he was playing and found me multiple times. He didnt use a gps bugs that day. IF a root admin stated that he looked in the logs and AKP didnt use any GPS bugs on me that day, and still he finds me clearly seeing true walls? How is he then unbanned do some gps bug glitch? Look at the old Banrequest. Beef clearly stated there that he didnt use any gps bugs today, but still managed to find me everytime. And you can clearly see him aiming to me, straight true the wall.

Volar wrote:

I was talking to (DH) during this and looking at the logs at the time it was taking place. I can confirm Johnny was in jail when (DH) went to hide and Johnny not once during this time placed a GPS Bug on (DH). Johnny bought like 15 today but didn't use any. I told (DH) to hide somewhere out of sight and not easy to find to test the theory then convinced him to go ahead and make a forum post and to give us the demos.

I will watch the demos momentarily.

Edit -

Watched both -

In jhonny2 go to tick 44000, start there and go into drive mode. You can see Johnny run in to the room while looking right to where (DH) is he then runs outside and around the corner which breaks Drive modes line of sight however he comes right back in after checking out the building next door trying to figure out how to get in. He goes in and out 3 or so times then finally finds the door and opens it the shoots (DH). The whole time you can see him aiming in (DH)s direction. Just go between Drive mode and (DH)s point of view while paused. As I said based on logs he hasn't placed a single GPS tracer on (DH) today.

I'm inclined to agree Wallhack, I believe it's r_drawother since it shows models and props but not doors and map functions.

Edit 2 - At tick 55000 in Drive mode you can see (DH) was at the bottom of the ladder if you fly up to the top and watch out towards the bridge and play you'll see Johnny come running up while picking up trash then go to turn to go back towards the bank but then spins around and looks diagonal down through the road to where (DH) is standing before walking up to the edge then confirming it's him and jumping down to kill him with a crowbar.
      Looking at the demo's

Demo Johnny1
      - frame: 43500. 90° turn in the air without spotting me before and shooting a straight hit???
      - frame: 56000 using the drive mode in the demo, you can see and hear AKP comming up the ramp near the water side behind the bank, hes already aiming at me, before he comes in the bank. commes in straight to where I stand and shooting me.
      - frame: 3764 wallhack first shot that he comes over the hilltop of the down ramp and shoots straight hit???
      - frame: 101000 at the end of the demo, me shooting straight hits clearly shown when you slow down the demo, still shots just go true this dude

Demo Johnny2
      - frame 9000, 14000, 22000, 23000 use drive mode to see unprovoked under 10h kills
      - frame 32000 under 10 killing
      - frame 52000 Suicide to avoid getting cuffed, you see the cop go in, AKP kills himself first right before you can hear the stunstick hitting the wall ore floor because he just killed himself
      - frame 72000 Wallhack again, ramp naer waterside, use drive mode, see hes aiming right at me even before you could normaly see me.

Demo Johnny3
      - at the start of the demo you can see that an aimbot dus not discrimenate. He accidentally killed his friend "Master" I think 3 times, because he was standing near me. Like AKP's god like aim all the time, that nothing that you would expect from him to kill the wrong player 3 times in a row. at frame 24000 you can clearly see AKP aiming at me, and suddenly turning uncontrollable to "Master" and killing him with just one shot. Why would AKP turn to the right to "Master" if he was already aiming and shooting at me? Well because "Master" got to close to AKP when he was shooting me, and there fore the aimboth choose "Master" as primary target. its happens again at frame 32000
      - frame: 33000 aimboth again, akp comming over the hill top hopping, aiming already straight to me before he was over the top, and headshotting me.
      - frame: 50000 Master and AKP killing everyone during an antlion event. Not shure if its in the motd that you cant do that, but its just "not done"
      - frame: 57000 Master admitting killing a under 10player, explaining clearly that he killed him for picking up the money from the street,... sins when is picking up money provoking???
      - frame: 57000 AKP killing an under 10 player because that under 10 player killed "Master" That happens twice, second time killing me and the under 10h player without reason.

Demo Johnny4
      - frame: 29500 HP cheat ore something, I dont really know what happend here. From a fare distance I shot him twice, he run behind the corner. I run to him, when I come up to him. When I do come around the corner 2 sec afther I shot him, his HP is already back at 150hp??? with no healing sound from food, just instand. pause at frame 31089 to see his HP

Demo Johnny5
      - Aimbot again at the start of that demo. He was crowbaring an antlion with his back turned to me. Here we do see the same player behavior and movement as in Demo Johnny3. Once I'm comming close to him, without stopping the crowbar attacks he turns in the air, switch to revolver and shoots me straight hit. He had no reason to turn there 180°. And dont say you heared me comming, because your sound was full of crowbars hitting the aintlion. CLEAR PROOF OF AIMBOTTING, snapshooting 180°
      - Oat and Creech chatting about AKP killing under 10h player xblaze with no reason.
      - frame 13000 Suicide out of combat again, this time even straight up.

Demo Johnny6
      - frame 9500 AGAIN straight up Suicide out of combat Keeps dooing it.

Demo Johnny7
      - frame: 5000 Killing an under 10h again, Xblaze. Lantz even comfirms he killed him twice with no reason to do so.
      AKP saying he killed xBlaze because I provoked him WTF lol
      - frame: 34000 trying to kill a under 10h agian with no reason but failed to do so.
      - frame: 45000 AGIAN clear proof of aimbotting. Even before I was in his line of sight, he turns in the air 90° to me shooting a straight hit again.

What more can I say? hmm lets see. Well for the many times that I do get to kill this cheater. The next fight end up 90% of the time me getting headshotted from his first shot. No mater the angle ore distance. Coincidence?? I dont think so.

If this should not be enough to ban and re-educate this cheater for considerable time. Then it does not matter to me and some other players

Witnesses at the scene: Lantz at some demo, Alex ans Oat on as admin on some demo's not on all

Was there an admin online at the time?: yes

If the previous question was yes why did they not deal with this?: nothing mutch

Does this player have any previous bans?: yes.

Proof of rule breaking: Demo's and screenshots

dropbox.com/sh/8glehce4voa2o09…C1qXe_3W2E-wqxTPsY_a?dl=0
    • Hey guys,

Indeed i've also had problems with this player. I've been playing on this rp server from last week. Ask him multiple times to stop the trolling since i'm not a vip player an it takes me like 10minutes to get guns, suit,.. Wont responds to any of this.
      Now i dont mind a good old fashion dm but when i come to a rp server iexpect it to be rp. So when this guy keeps killing me every single second when he's online, it makes it pretty impossible for me to actually play the intended game. For the rest i really like this game and it would be a shame that i would rage quit and never come back again like so many players did before me thx to this guy.

Grts.
    • Unlike DH I do not have any sort of evidence to back up my claims, But i seen this just after it was posted to the forums. Had a look through all DH's screen shots and went through to all the featured frames in his demos, So I kept an eye out watching AKP I got no indication of him using any sort of illegal software to gain an advantage over players. I only saw his blatant "DM" of under 10 hour players (unprovoked). Would suggest getting an admin to low-key spec or something like that.
      The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting
    • Hi friends....
      First I want to start aimbot and wallhackt. I am against the cheat how I play it, I just use the mind. Dh that day the red erorr skin used and the erorr skin next to the wall looked from the other side i was seeing where it was)
      The second issue was DH's imaginary brother Nills, who used this account 2 years ago to make a quicker money, this account was always waiting for an mpney printer and there was no activity. The police are playing very rarely, I guess they are playing this account with a request of a dh first, and Mr. Bean and his sister Ghadost were both acting the same and acting differently until they were online, but they acted differently, but dh and nills did the same move And even the cheats of the chat writers are the same :) dh own accountyla dm, with the second account innocent innocent and uninvited, want to create a character who can make comfortable money so that they can easily break the lock with money support and get a weapon.
      Under 10 hours kiling 3 nights ago 2 arap player server was swearing and swearing with players you can see the ban list of those two people permanenti. And xblaze nicknamed player dh gave this player a key and used the house. Dh provoked him and attacked me as a team, killing me 3 vs 1 together in a team with the attacker chengiz khan nicknamed me as a team.
      Everyone knows that I'm attacking no one for no reason.
      And you dh you stole my drug, you broke my lock
      You are wrong if you are expecting a very good made , you have 2 account here you are using, you are attacking me as the team players.
      i said all time you are very sneaky but no smart :)
      all 1 Mount a thesame ban questions here is not rottery u try evertime your lucky here.
    • Well i gotta say it, AKP Lileri is a good guy, i never saw him RDM anyone under 10 hours, i just saw a war against you and your friends... (like Nille and someone else), and making you RAGE so much these days.
      With the question of hacks, i can't say anything about that because there are no proofs, but i can say that you hacked once, and i remember that cause you just spinhacked after i killed you a lot of times and i even recorded but i dont care to be honest.

I'm not saying that AKP Lileri is right or not, but in my opinion and on what i've seen, he never killed someone under 10 hours (except revenges).
    • Dragonheart wrote:

Before I start explaining the proof and demo's I have about him. I would like to point out that he has bin unbanned wrongly the last time. I already proof once that he is a complete cheater. wall-hacker. But do some GPS bug glitch thing he was unbanned. That me and Beef tested AFTER he was already unbanned. Still Volar stated on the day that he was playing and found me multiple times. He didn't use a GPS bugs that day. IF a root admin stated that he looked in the logs and AKP didn't use any GPS bugs on me that day, and still he finds me clearly seeing true walls? How is he then unbanned do some GPS bug glitch? Look at the old Ban-request. Beef clearly stated there that he didn't use any GPS bugs today, but still managed to find me every-time. And you can clearly see him aiming to me, straight true the wall.
      We also went over the fact that GPS Bugs weren't showing in the Logs at the Time which is why I revoked my ban that I had placed on him, the fact was GPS bug weren't reliably being shown in the logs being attached to players so we removed them.

Innocent until Proven Guilt, even if my Country is ass backwards and says that but doesn't actually do it.

I haven't watched or reviewed anything yet since I'm at work and I know this is going to eat up some time. I'll get around to watching them today though.

I'd like other Admins with time to also watch them and make a decision based off what they are seeing while keeping in mind that for the Newer Demos(No Clue if any of these are Old or not) that GPS Bugs are gone, there is no way to reliably track a player right now other than Crime Lines.

Edit -

Demo 1 - Crashes to Desktop every time upon attempting to load.

Demo 2 - Scoreboard was never brought up in Demo and Nillie was always in Sanitation Skin, never saw him as box model once. Based off just Demo I can't tell if he was actually Under 10 or not.

72,000 tick where he comes around Corner does look Sketchy but in his reply he says you were an ERROR model to him.

Thats all handled Client Side and we can't actually check who saw what Models and when however it'd be the first time I'm hearing people see GMAN Model as ERROR.

Demo 3 - I lost so hard at around tick 24,000 when AKP is fighting (DH) and suddenly does a 90 degree turn and blasts Master once with the shotgun killing him. (Sketchy)

I can see the indications of Reaper(An Under 10) being killed quite abit but every time I see him in the Demo he has a Revolver out and is attacking AKP/Master.

As for the Not Killing Under Antlions that isn't a thing, you can do it all you want just people don't usually do it anymore. People use to do it all the time when they actually dropped the cash onto the ground but now it's %wise straight to bank.

Once again No Scoreboard and Sinz was always seen as another Skin, never as Box model like the others. Based on Demo can't tell if Under 10 or not.

"AKP Lileri siken ♠♠♠ __ : they are loser family" with kills of Reaper(Under 10). Just cause they may be related or come from the same area of the world whatever doesn't mean you can jump to conclusions and just RDM Under 10s.

Demo 4 - Killed himself while Combat Flagged and Engaged in Battle, just so happened to spawn in the same place almost.

Demo 5 - Honestly can't make a call here. He didn't shoot as soon as he turned around he just turned around and ran at you a few feet after you took the corner, Arka.exe technically should have received an Aimbot shot before (DH).

Got shot at, ran inside Boat House and Suicided while (DH) was shooting at him.

Demo 6 - Ran into Spiral Apartments at 25 HP then /VIP to kill himself to avoid death.

Demo 7 - Starts off with a 100% no questions asked Under 10 hours kill. (Watch from 5000 on, he kills XBlaze out of sight but then does it again as (DH) is going up ramp and can see it without Drive Mode)

34000 doesn't show what you say. It shows AKP in PD the door opens and he fires at you and you at him. He kills you after taking a blast then XBlaze blows his nuts off.

45000 shows you going around the corner and him coming out of the door that he was barely in and turning towards you, not firing until you're well into the open area.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My conclusion is there are 2 Sketchy kills for the Aimbot claim. Only one is truly Sketchy while the other could be explained by editing your own model files to corrupt them so that on the Server he sees everyone as an ERROR signs which since that Model is so wide it's easy to see sticking out through walls. (Speculation not what I 100% think happened)

Suicide Out of Combat is apparent several times.
      Killing Under 10's is apparent several times as well with the main reason being he seems to think you're multi-boxing accounts or something, not an excuse.

I will allow other Admins to review these and report back.

However I will state based on what I saw there will be a Ban for the SOC and Killing Under 10s, I will review his past bans and the many Steam Reports I've gotten + logs and decide a Ban Length accordingly to just these. I want other Admins opinions on the Aimbot claims.

• Volar on Demo2 you do can see Nille is an under 10u player and box model at tick 52000

Master wrote:

Well i gotta say it, AKP Lileri is a good guy, i never saw him RDM anyone under 10 hours, i just saw a war against you and your friends... (like Nille and someone else), and making you RAGE so much these days.
      With the question of hacks, i can't say anything about that because there are no proofs, but i can say that you hacked once, and i remember that cause you just spinhacked after i killed you a lot of times and i even recorded but i dont care to be honest.

I'm not saying that AKP Lileri is right or not, but in my opinion and on what i've seen, he never killed someone under 10 hours (except revenges).
      Clearly you didnt take the effort to watch the screenshots and demo's, just comming here to claim things. Without knowing what you are talking about. When I make a ban request,.. its no easy taken. Its soild hard undenaible proof.

sergeant salty wrote:

The second issue was DH's imaginary brother Nills, who used this account 2 years ago to make a quicker money, this account was always waiting for an mpney printer and there was no activity. The police are playing very rarely, I guess they are playing this account with a request of a dh first, and Mr. Bean and his sister Ghadost were both acting the same and acting differently until they were online, but they acted differently, but dh and nills did the same move And even the cheats of the chat writers are the same dh own accountyla dm, with the second account innocent innocent and uninvited, want to create a character who can make comfortable money so that they can easily break the lock with money support and get a weapon.
      Yeah ind I used my brothers steam account some time ago, hmm I wonder why that would be. Maby because I was sick about you overtrolling and over RDMing all the fucking time? still, switching accounts ore even play with 2 is not a rule in the Motd. As Volar stated, its not because you move the same and talk the same. Its the same person. How the F would I be able to DM with 2 accounts and 2 players at the same time. I dont know what kind of a mutant you are, but I got still not more than 10 fingers.

But even some time ago, when I was using an alt account. Because of your trolling behavior, the RP server was impossible to play. Still then you think you need to track everyones IP and look up stuff who is who ect. Just keep it to the game M8t. And stop stalking every player who logs in from Belgium

sergeant salty wrote:

And you dh you stole my drug,
      Yep thats right I dit that. dit you also told that I dit that when I was cop? And dit you also told that I feld sorry and wanted to return you twice of what you lost? Because I know how childisch you act when things arent gooing your way (german Angry kind) XD. And dit you also told that you refuse my offer, (witch I didnt need to do, because I was cop at that time) Dit you also told that you refused the offer and broke a 1000lock of the gang base door? Always tell the full story dude, not just only the things you like to see.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Dragonheart ().

• Volar wrote:

Rewatched and my point still stands.
      yep ind your right, I missed that one, I was looking at the box model and next thing I saw was the killing text on the top right. But Nille ind was under 10 at that time, sins the demo"s later one show that and they are chronologic.

To see him Soc to avoid getting cuffed is at tick 57000. You can hear him suicide and the cop's stunstick hitting the floor ore wall. also in demo2
    • I've spectated these two during gun battles for many hours over the last 8 months. I've never seen any behavior from AKP that would indicate a wallhack or aimbot. The under ten kills in the demos show that aggressive noobs who choose gun play and trolling with their mics , as opposed to making money during their "protected time" , were fucking with the wrong guy. AKP does NOT make a habit of killing under tens that don't beg for his attention in a negative way.
      After reviewing this ban request and all the garbage posted by DH above , my conclusion is that DH should be banned for wasting our time AGAIN , and AKP should put in an admin application.
    • HAND OF DOOM wrote:

I've spectated these two during gun battles for many hours over the last 8 months. I've never seen any behavior from AKP that would indicate a wallhack or aimbot.
      Spectate dusnt show shit. We all know that. Most cheats are designed to avoid that cheats can be seen when a admin using spec mode. Youve also bin trolled by AKP in the past. I can imagen that you never think for once, "dam I think this dude is cheating"??? Knowing every corner your about to come around, making impossible shots with 5times the damage than normal? I'm shure you know that feeling.

HAND OF DOOM wrote:

The under ten kills in the demos show that aggressive noobs who choose gun play
      Agreessive? shure, 99% of the time, the under 10h had a grav gun in there hands when killed.

HAND OF DOOM wrote:

and trolling with their mics
      Non of the players who where under 10h and got killed by AKP had ore used a mic during play.

HAND OF DOOM wrote:

After reviewing this ban request and all the garbage posted by DH above , my conclusion is that DH should be banned for wasting our time AGAIN , and AKP should put in an admin application.
      Shure you go ahead and do that, you might as well unban Vagabond, exess, ect and give them all root acces XD.

Ist all to clear to me that you are still pissed to me, because of the last treath I made, where you choose AKP's side again, and where put in a bad day light because I spoke out nothing more than the truth. What you said in the Steam chat log nothing more. I feel sorry for you Doom, that you are still mad for that. Thats no behavior for a root admin. Take an example to Volar. No mater what the past is. he always jugd objectivly.
    • okay, so i've been reading up on the reply's. So my brother used my account 2years ago "2YEARS!!" and This akp dude is still bitching about this? I've been playing on this server for 2 weeks now trying everything to play the game normal and keep it fun. But when i try to talk to AKP and explain that i am not the same player with actual proof of not being the same player he just won't listen. Like i stated before i don't mind a good ol' dm but ffs if you want to dm al the time then why not go on a dm server.
      What's the point of constantley dming someone if you start off with 150hp 25suit and guns and the other gut starts of with 100hp no suit and no guns. I mean where's the fun in that. And yes offcourse it's my choice not get a vip account. Why not keep it fun for every player and atleast give the guy that you are permakilling a chance for an offer? But no akp won't hear anny of that and ust keep fucking the game up for multiple players not only for me and my brother.
    • sergeant salty wrote:

what for a schizophrenic one Person live as 2 Person , sorry nills i was afk my Grand mother Play with my Computer and kill you . i m hamless .
      Haha lolz you really are retarded XD hahaa come one, you must be joking AKP??? So you really believe i'm capable of dming with 2 accounts at the same time?? Maybe you should look up our IP again when whe are both online... Oh yeah thats right, I almost forgot. I'm not only capable of dming you with 2 accounts at the same time. I'm also able to do that from 2 different locations XD
    • Ok i have reviewed the demos, i don't think AKP is using aim-bot or wall-hacks. DH, you just got out shot. not every one of his shots hit you, he missed some, he just missed less then you.

As for killing under 10's, xblaze was the only under 10 (in box model) i seen him killing unprovoked but xblaze was also killing and attacking AKP.
      I offer no sympathy for under 10's that are DM'ing, then cry they are under 10h if they got shot or killed first. xblaze decided to continue to fight AKP, and that's fine but don't cry killing under 10's.
      i was on the server when xblaze was getting killed and the reason i didn't do anything is because xblaze was killing and attacking AKP.
      i seen DH and xblaze both attacking AKP at the same time. DH dont try to team with under 10" to provoke a ban.
      Creech told me AKP was killing under 10 so i watching what was going on. they were killing each other.

My conclusion.
      DH you got out gunned. AKP didn't hack.

i did not see him SOC once. /vip or kill after he kills you is not SOC. the combat is over after he kills you.

Killing under 10's? AKP was defending himself from aggressive under 10's that sided with DH in this war they have going.
    • From what I could see from the demos, you just got outgunned DH, simple as that. There were a couple shots that looked "sketchy" but more than likely they were just luck, I get shots like that all the time when there's someone shooting at me from behind and I just turn around and pure luck headshot them.
      As for the under 10 killing, 90% of them looked like akp was provoked first, there may have been a couple I missed but from what I saw akp was not just running around rdming under 10 players.
    • 0atmeal wrote:

i did not see him SOC once. /vip or kill after he kills you is not SOC. the combat is over after he kills you.

Killing under 10's? AKP was defending himself from aggressive under 10's that sided with DH in this war they have going.
      Let me redirect you to my post real fast for these 2.

I provided proof via screen shots in conjunction with the Tick times.

Volar wrote:

Demo 6 - Ran into Spiral Apartments at 25 HP then /VIP to kill himself to avoid death.

Volar wrote:

Demo 4 - Killed himself while Combat Flagged and Engaged in Battle, just so happened to spawn in the same place almost

Volar wrote:

Demo 5 -
      Got shot at, ran inside Boat House and Suicided while (DH) was shooting at him.

Volar wrote:

Demo 7 - Starts off with a 100% no questions asked Under 10 hours kill. (Watch from 5000 on, he kills XBlaze out of sight but then does it again as (DH) is going up ramp and can see it without Drive Mode)
      Under 10s were far and few between but I was only counting ones where in Drive Mode you can see the Under 10 had out a Gravity Gun while being killed back to back.

There are far more SOC's then Under 10 random kills that I can see in the Demos since all the other supposed Under 10s were always in Sanitation or other skins.

• I hate double posting but for the sake of this being an Alert Notification for those that are apart of the thread I'll go ahead and break my own pet peeve.

After talking with the other Admins Extensively in the Admin Discord and coming to a conciseness on it the ruling will be as follows.

Aimbot - Other than one shot that seemed sketchy the Admin Team, including myself, feel AKP Lilleri Siken is not using an Aimbot software based on the evidence given.

Killing Under 10's - Some of the Admin Team feel the Under 10's that want to DM should be allowed to be killed when they are only DMing. I feel the Rule is there and should be enforced so I will go with that. AKP Lilleri Siken will receive a One Day Ban for the Under 10 Kills I saw in the video. (I am not counting ones that we're claimed to be Under 10 when in the Demos I only ever say them as other models besides Box Models and the Scoreboard was never brought up.

SOC(Suicide Out of Combat) - The Admin Team, including myself, feel AKP Lilleri Siken did break this rule on multiple occasions throughout the Demos and will receive an additional Three Days Ban.
      There have been past reports with no fruitful evidence of this so those will be excluded.

The total ban length for this report will be Four Days since these are his first offenses in these categories.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The line is there to separate my attempt at a Professional approach and what I'm about to add in, I will say this once and I'll probably get backlash for it.

@Dragonheart @sergeant salty

We are here to help players but we aren't here to deal with this much of a headache or to be babysitters.

This feud between the two of you needs to stop and I mean it needs to stop real quick.

So before this goes any further and I end up getting torn between keeping one player around and getting rid of another or worst case getting rid of both I'm going to ask this.

I need the two of you to halt all actions towards one another. Whatever blood feud you have going on between you needs to stop.

AKP Lilleri Siken leave Dragonheart alone and Dragonheart leave AKP Lilleri Siken alone as well. Play this RP as a game not as a way to terrorize another player because they pissed you off once or twice.

We are all human and as such we make mistakes but even with as much fury as we have when we're upset we can also have just as much compassion and forgiveness.

I need the two of you to let bygones be bygones, I won't demand it and threaten bans but I will ask that you both do it for me.

Even if the other has a bounty on the streets just keep walking, play the RP as if the other doesn't exist.