Nille's cop application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Nille's cop application

--Basic info--

In-Game name: Creech
    SteamID: U:1:82844721
    Time played: 105

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes although i don't use it

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: To try something new. To help new players around the map and different jobs. And of course to catch some criminals ! :D :D

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: To cuff/uncuff an or jail players who have more then 1800 crime. No suicide to give other players free weapons. No using keys as a cop for personal gains or to arrest another player. Treat everyone equally. Kick doors when players have more then 4000 crime. Only shoot other players when they shoot first. Helping fellow cops when they get shot by other players. Capturing evidence when there is a possible rule breaker and inform the admins of it. When the lockdown is active i can shoot any player in the streets (with the exception of under 10's), when the player runs inside i shall stop my persuit.

What is the function the Civil Protection?: To protect and serve the citizens of the rp server! To catch criminals and keep it fun for the players by being a good an helpful cop. To show the new players how the rp works with the different jobs and items. To gather evidence of proclaimed rulebreakers if there is no admin online.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?:Give him a warning by returning fire and when he won't stop cuff and jail him once he has enough crime.

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):?Timezone +1 brussels, paris 5 to 6 hours a day

How will you benefit the server?: By helping the new players so there will be more active players, search for proclaimed law breakers and report them to the admins.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: Yes

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?:I will show him arround the map, tell them to read the motd and how to use the different jobs. Also i will help him him/her with any more questions they have.

Anything else you would like to add?: I just hope to have even more fun on the serve :D :D :D :D GRTS!
  • Well written out application, Is a nice friendly player. Have seen him around a bit and hes always having a good yarn and helping out new players. Nothing stands out too me that would make me not consider him to be a great addition to the Combine force. +1
    The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting