Abusively Perm Banned By Koala For "Hacking"

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Abusively Perm Banned By Koala For "Hacking"

Was banned by koala for hacking and the reason is "aim assist wireframe-style view incl multiple underwater perfect shots etc" Whatever in the fuck that means, no proof, no official reasoning in the source ban, I have over 8k hours and admins have watched me on a dm server and i get banned because this guy dosen't like me, I try to be civil and he blocks me after. I've put a ridiculous amount of time into this game and this ***** who knows nothing about dm at all perm bans me, he also when I was on the server said I did an "aim twist" whatever the fuck that means. This is complete bullshit, Call this an unban appeal, donated today to, not that it should change the fact that im not fucking hacking, how does this guy get the ability to ban people especially on a topic he knows absolutely nothing about.
  • I've went to a DM server with him and spectated quicky for quite some time and I didn't notice anything other than im trash lmao. But he doesn't hack, I would have recorded a demo and showed everything you were talking about @koala. I feel like the ban should be lifted because he's a REALLY good dm'er. Just my two cents. bye :D
  • Quicky is one of the best dmer i've ever seen on hl2dm, i've played a couple of times with him, he's a beast.
    I spectated him once with josh, chameleon, kuru and arrow on a random dm server last yesterday, nothing to say he was insane.

Just take in consideration that he has 8000 hours on this game.
  • Lucifer wrote:

I hope you all have heard of the evidence that Koala has, xD.
    Then, if there's evidence, publish them. Im curious to see some proof.
    All i've seen so far, is a pro deathmacher who has been pwning asses on the server.
    Im not taking anyone's defenses, but if you claim to have proofs, then proofs shall be public for everyone to see.
    Else, the ban seems to be for "personal" reasons.
  • No evidence has been issued to Admins within the circle that matters, so unless someone has evidence then they need to bring it fourth.

Hell, Koala deleted his forum account 6+ months ago so I highly doubt he'll pop on here to do anything.

I have been and am still talking to all the Higher Ups in the Admin Discord, I'll rule a verdict when we're done discussing.

• syle22 wrote:

seems legit?

care to explain how in 40 hours you amassed a kd of nearly 7.0

also apparently you were head shotting kids underwater?
    The Headshotting underwater was lucky or i suit zoomed but I don't remember one tapping many people when they were fully underwater, the prediction in regular shots would come from a vast dm background but I cant recalling getting Headshots too many times, just shots, aside from that, the elo, and kd. I almost never farm on the server Dm and Elo is the only thing I care about really, master and myself farm cops, Afk's, and anyone we can to get a high elo, I come from a dm background and the only thing I enjoy is dming with different people, across my accounts I have 8k hours of ingame experience, mainly dming over the past 7/8 years, Its a petty thing to care about but nonetheless I do, koala has had something against me for quite some time now and this abuse was his way of letting it all out, what i do looks shitty in terms of morality to most people but its how I enjoy the game, and without buffing my ego, I consider myself pretty good. Also the kd ratio is so high because one, its all I care about, and 2, I almost never afk when im not at my pc.
  • There is really something I dont understand here. I'm not taking sides here. But in the past Ive bin the one who accused most players if it was about aimbotting and outher cheats. Yet to say over 90% of the players I accused of using ingame advantages to DM. Where eventually proven cheaters. Because When I accuesed some one in the past, I never dit that without real viewable proof. Still there are some players with I have shown real solid viewable proof of them making impossibleshots, shooting around corners, turning 180° for no reasong and headshotting the dude they where DMing, turning incontrolable to there team m8tes and killing them. Stll even with that mutch proof, some players still didnt get banned. Because some high level admins in there Ivory tower judged that the proof I diliverd was insufisient..... And now there is a player permbanned just because of what one ore 2 admins think they saw? Strange.
  • Dragonheart wrote:

There is really something I dont understand here. I'm not taking sides here. But in the past Ive bin the one who accused most players if it was about aimbotting and outher cheats. Yet to say over 90% of the players I accused of using ingame advantages to DM. Where eventually proven cheaters. Because When I accuesed some one in the past, I never dit that without real viewable proof. Still there are some players with I have shown real solid viewable proof of them making impossibleshots, shooting around corners, turning 180° for no reasong and headshotting the dude they where DMing, turning incontrolable to there team m8tes and killing them. Stll even with that mutch proof, some players still didnt get banned. Because some high level admins in there Ivory tower judged that the proof I diliverd was insufisient..... And now there is a player permbanned just because of what one ore 2 admins think they saw? Strange.
    even a 180 shot can be practiced and game awareness and footsteps can contribute alot so unless its clear first person proof of the person doing it on cold then its not proof there are lots of insane dmers left who are better than me but because of a grudge I was perma'd