Civil Protection Application: Ianman19

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Civil Protection Application: Ianman19

You have to answer the questions Age:16 In-Game name:Ianman19 Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:117223341

Time played:82 hours

Do you have a mic?:no

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?:well every time I get on there is only 1 or 2 cop on and I want to make it so there Is a cop on about everyday

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?:don't rdm don't uncuff another cops prisoners.

What is the function the Civil Protection?: to put the bad guys in jail and have the hole city in peace.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?:I would tell them to stop and if they didn't I would report them on fourm

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone)?:I spend about 10 hours a day on this server infact its the only servers I play on (not a lie)

How will you benefit the server?:I would benefit the servers by reporting and people hacking or breaking the rules and doing my job as a cop

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?:yes it is

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?:if he asks for help tell all the stuff ik and then tell him to do /motd and read the rules and do /tutorial

Anything else you would like to add?:I just really want this because on the half_life2 game you don't get the chance to be a cop

The post was edited 2 times, last by Ianman19: there was a but instead of put ().

• ¤ Danilo ¤ : it's still made wrong
    Ianman19 : vote for me on fourms
    Ianman19 : how
    ¤ Danilo ¤ : you're not using the format
    [LFM] Lantz ๑ﭥ : I'll check it out
    Ianman19 : idc
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me and Josh were explaining the subject multiple times how he has to do the stuff, but failed to follow the instructions.
    After making him notice again that it's made wrong he answered "idc".

I think he didnt even fully read the cop rules and would fail to fully understand the CP job, having problems AND causing problems to other players.

"If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?:I would tell them to stop and if they didn't I would report them on fourm"
    I think he mixed up the "players killing a cop" with the "cop killing cop"

Application and the whole process of making it seems "half-assed", and his "idc" shows a lack of true interest in being a cop and making things right.

The player does have problems understanding and interacting with the others sometimes, even Koala today had problems interacting with the subject. He would fail to listen and understand.
  • I'm going to have to say no. Just yesterday before I got off to go to work he was in the server getting mad at Quicky, Gutsco and I for trying to help him with things. He was googling terrible comebacks and was extremely immature about the whole thing. He gets way too mad I don't think he's fit to be a cop yet until he mellows out.
    “no admin for nova“- The Doggy 7/3/2018 @21:50pm (9:50pm)
  • I thought I was the one getting that vibe. Just today someone was putting a a bunch of hits on him and he kept bitching about it because DH kept killing him and he was like "I wish this counted as rdm" he's just too immature from what I'm seeing when he's on.
    “no admin for nova“- The Doggy 7/3/2018 @21:50pm (9:50pm)