Civil Protection Application: Hody

• Civil Protection Application: Hody

In-Game name: Hody
      SteamID: STEAM_0:1:54838486
      Time played: This is a bit tricky... it says 1day and 2 hours but I have been playing far longer than that. I started playing sometime around Freemancity when people started talking about the map changing. I sadly do not remember my time then.

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: There really is not many cops around when I am playing and also to change up the Citizen gameplay for me.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: No rdm, Don't abuse cop, Do not pick favourites (who you unjail and who you don't unjail), Don't drop free weapons for rebels

What is the function the Civil Protection?: Well to keep the crime down.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Depends on the crime... If he has high crime then obviously cuff but if he has little and just rdm? I wouldn't attack or seek revenge kills unless he starts firing on me again.

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):? Depends on the day but I think I can spend like 2 hours minimum. Time zone: Central European

How will you benefit the server?: I'd be a cop when no one else is around.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: Yes

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: Tell him about the /tutorial and /motd and answer any questions I can.
      Unlink the world
      Unlock the rest
    • Friendly player, i always have fun with him catching his bounty and blowing him up with slams, never gets angry/mad at me for that, so thats a really good thing.

"If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Depends on the crime... If he has high crime then obviously cuff but if he has little and just rdm? I wouldn't attack or seek revenge kills unless he starts firing on me again."
      If he shoots you, you should shoot back at him if he has low crime, you can't revenge kill as a cop. You'll always have to wait for him to shoot first. Cuffing when crime is high, is the best thing.

Application seems good, and his behaviour ingame too.
      +1 From me, dont disappoint me!