Emperor Joruñe's Cop Apply

• Emperor Joruñe's Cop Apply

In-Game name: Emperor Joruñe
      SteamID:
      Time played: 10 hours since last reset, but im olf player :P

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: There really is not many cops around when I am playing and i love this job, i think i help new players to not be rdmed.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Dont kill rebels without a reason, dont drop guns to rebel, dont have favourite players, dont let rebels in PD.

What is the function the Civil Protection?: Well to keep the crime down and protect players.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Depends on the crime... If he has high crime then obviously cuff but if he has little and just rdm? I wouldn't attack or seek revenge kills unless he starts firing on me again.

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):? Depends on the day but I think I can spend like 1 hours each day. Time zone: Central European

How will you benefit the server?: I play in Europe so i think i play diferent time zone...

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: No. Im an old Cop i this server and in some roleplays. banneddd

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: I can show him all the rp commands, show him how to play a roleplay ang give him a tour around the map.
    • Users Online 1

1 Guest

• Tags