Id like to sum some shit up

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Id like to sum some shit up

First off id like get a message across to this great a noble community which is so very kind when using my name.

I never intended to have my mod released. A guy who goes as PirateForLife payed me $50usd to use my mod on his server basically went awall. The guy basically had a bitch fit due to some very immature actions taken place by another user name koolaid.

He basically took the backup of the server and posted it here to your forum.

To those who intend to use it, beware you have no source and will not be able to aquire one (even if you did; youd need my custom includes to compile).
    There are many backdoors which allows me to fuck with any server as i please who runs my smx.
    Use at you're own risk.

I hope i cleared up the misunderstanding that this prick started.

-The real dezz.

ps. my mod does run fully on sqlite which is stable lol.

Dezz wrote:

To all those who claim i stole code from eassidez; you guys are crazy lmao. I coded everything on my own thank you very much. I converted to sqlite on my own, fixed the broken car mod on my own, coded a custom drug/printer mod on my own, and created custom huds, gta style crime, and etc. Even tho most of you are ass holes and dont give a fuck to begin with. I want credit for the mod i coded lmao. And yes it is a revision of nicks/remixed but is fully customized by me. So please dont say i stole code from that asshole.

Dezz wrote:

Fuck all of you and have a good night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dezz wrote:

This is a quote from that dude who posted my mod
    "have you seen pingperfect ui is so much nicer newer"

this dude is slow and was probably as molested as a kid.
    And all of you want to say he was same writing voice as me..............

Im dead xD and yes JacobT1999 was a previous name of mine but that has no proof that i actually posted that.
  • Oh i fully understand sql databases but do you? honestly mysql is basically same thing as sqlite just data is read from tables from a server. Seems like you guys dont know your shit. I just kept keyvalues in data folder bc im lazy
    lol. Doggy stop trying act like a hacker. Just bc you can navigate yo my fastdl doesnt proove shit lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!