Civil Protection Application: Chinaman

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Civil Protection Application: Chinaman

--Basic info--

In-Game name: ChinaMan | Trading CS.MONEY (Also known as "Plonsters")
    SteamID: steamcommunity.com/id/KYFofficial/
    Time played: 76 Hours

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: Because usually when i'm on there's either 1 cop or no cops on the serve, so I would like to apply so there is a cop on most of the time. (I play alot)

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: If someone is on the crime board you find them and jail them, you cannot attack either citizens without them provoking you eg. Shooting you, aiming a gun at you or throwing rubbish to you.

What is the function the Civil Protection?: To try to stop crime as much as you can.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: I could kill them back anytime they shoot me.

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):? Time Zone - AEST, I can normally spend around 4 - 5 hours a day on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday,Thursday. On Friday, Saturday and Sunday i can spend 5 - 8 hours a day

How will you benefit the server?: By having fun with other people, helping people if they need something for eg. I could show a new player around the map and basics of the server.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: Yes it is.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: I'll show him around the map, tell him the basics like jobs, how to deposit and make money and make sure he knows about the below 10 hour rule.

Anything else you would like to add?: Well I hope i get Civil protection since it seems fun and I would like for there to be more cops on more often. :)

--End Application--

That's Master Wong To You