ChinaBoy | Trading CS.Money COP ABUSE

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

  • ChinaBoy | Trading CS.Money COP ABUSE

    Your in-game name: ¤ Danilo ¤

    The Staffs In-game name: ChinaBoy | Trading CS.MONEY

    Staffs Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:4951293

    Discription of the Event: Favoritism as CP. It all started with him appearing behind me and killing me as a cop as i was suit-charging inside boat-yard. I started killing him like i always do when cops are around, and he started calling me a salty weeaboo and other shit. Master while fighting with Lucifer was being arrested by Chinaboy aswell, so tired of is continuous intromission in the fights, killed him aswell. ChinaBoy, kept chasing me and Master 24/7, while CURRIAN had a bounty and was INSIDE the PD, completely ignored. As i made him notice that, he kept chasing us nonetheless. He then kept lying and tell bullshit on the reasons why he wasnt chasing others but us, while other players had crime. Nova, noticed that, and made him notice aswell, but ofc, kept ignoring everyone and purchased us. The final abuse, was when Master killed Lucifer, making him lose drugs. Chinaboy, was far away when it happened, and right after when we cleaned the scene grabbing all the money and the drugs, he cuffed master and CONFISCATED the drugs, which he never does. When we asked why, he said "i always do" and then he changed the story to "i witnessed drugs on the ground". Well too bad, because the drug WASNT on the ground, but was UNDER the wooden dock floating on the water, being impossible to see from where he came from. So "SOMEONE" must have told him that we had drugs. Sounds fishy, doesnt it? Notice, that the weed was in form of small packages (the small green sacks and the small gray one", so he cant even say "I SAW THE SHROOM LOLOL" or bullshit like that.

    Proof of Event: I do not have any "visual" proofs, i have witnesses tho. Master, Nova and some other players can confirm that.
    Logs of Master:
    [Blue RP] You are cuffed with 2400 crime by ChinaBoy | Trading CS.MONEY
    icecold™ : !bribe 1000
    [Blue RP] ChinaBoy | Trading CS.MONEY searched you and confescated 365 grams of drugs from you.
  • He cuffed me twice and jailed me both times. The first time he didnt search me but after the whole drug thing he searched me so no he doesn't always do it. He says he attempted to go after Currian before going after Dani and Master but I'm highly doubting that and when I said something about it he kept saying I tried but he kept making the elevator go up! So I walked outside for a second to get someone else and you were standing there,talking about Dani standing somewhere. Argued about it for about 20 minutes, Lucifer stepped in messaging me to give him a break and don't stir him up. There's some feud going on, I'm not even sure on all of it seeing as I'm not on as much but from what I gathered today its been going on for some time. It needs to stop. I was half out of it when I was on playing not even gonna lie, but that's because I've been busting ass at work so I'm not saying that I'm totally unreliable but I am saying half the shit I said was to stir up something to see how intense the feuding actually was. And if I am remembering correctly China called Dani a salty weebo about 2 times once prior to this happening and once during.
    “no admin for nova“- The Doggy 7/3/2018 @21:50pm (9:50pm)
  • Danilo And Nova Accusing Me Of Favouritism:

    Currian was in the PD I was chasing him then he went into the elevator, and went up I then pressed E on the button once to bring the elevator back down so i could arrest Currian (Because he had Crime) when the elavator came back down Currian was spamming E on it so it would go back up so i couldn't get to him. He did this around 3 - 4 times. After this Nova, Danilo started accusing me of "Favouritism" because i hadn't arrested Currian yet. What danilo said was just straight up lies.

    What Currian did is against the rules:

    Do not Door Block.
    - This includes but is not limited to Doors, both sliding and swinging, and Elevators.
    - Example: Spamming "E" on a Door or Elevator switch to trap another player inside or to block others from entering a map structure.
    - Example: Placing a Prop in such a way that it jams a Door or Elevator to affect it's operations.

    ^^^This information was gotten off Wiki "Rebel Rules"

    Danilo Stirring Me Up:

    Danilo kept stirring me up and trying to make me mad by picking on me for the smallest mistakes I made like sometimes keeping people in jail for longer amount of time etc. I eventually had enough of this and got pissed off at Danilo calling him names Like "weaboo". Now I remember admins and other people talking about people stirring people up to try make them angry which leads to them saying nasty things, which to me is bullying.

    Accusing me of favouritism again:

    Lucifer died from master and master had crime, once I went up there i saw drugs floating on the water and i saw Master picking them up so obviously im going to check him for drugs. (I found around 350 grams of drugs) Then danilo starting accusing me of Favouritism because I didn't check anyone for drugs earlier, now the reason I checked him is because i witnessed drugs being dropped by lucifer, then being picked up by him that's why i checked him, I didn't check people for drugs before because i didn't witness any being dropped.




    That's Master Wong To You
  • Taking Drugs is a may and isn't something that has to happen all the time nor does it really have any precedence in our line of Favoritism for a Cop.

    Calling names has never been against our Rules, it's more of just a dick move.

    Currian absolutely loves to lock up the PD Elevator like that, it's like his favorite thing to do to Cops. Yes it's against the Rules but I almost never punish him for it when I'm on, instead I just delete the PD Elevator Doors and it completely destroys his fun since what hes doing no longer works.

  • You barely did anything with Currian. You have some issue with Dani and Master so you constantly go after them barely going after anyone else. And as for leaving people in jail for longer amounts of time, you basically saying you'll leave certain people in there longer than others meaning that's favoritism right there.
    “no admin for nova“- The Doggy 7/3/2018 @21:50pm (9:50pm)
  • No I mean if I arrest someone and I don't let them out of jail straight away because i'm going after other people, you start crying about it and keep nagging me about it. And no, I dont go after a certain bunch of people more then others it's just that Danilo always had heaps of crime because he kept killing me.




    That's Master Wong To You
  • No one nagged you. All I said was if you let someone else out without them serving their full sentence then you needed to do it for everyone else as well that way it didnt look like you were playing favorites. It doesn't matter who has more crime than who, you need to go after everyone equally meaning just because Dani might have the most crime all the time doesnt mean you need to go after him first go after other people before him sometimes otherwise it kinda looks like youre playing favorites.
    “no admin for nova“- The Doggy 7/3/2018 @21:50pm (9:50pm)
  • No you misinterpreted what I said,

    ChinaBoy wrote:

    Danilo always had heaps of crime because he kept killing me.
    What i meant by this is Danilo always had crime (Whether it was 1800 or 3000) I didn't mean Danilo had the most crime therefore i wen't after him I meant since he kept on killing me, everytime I arrested him and let him out he would kill me more therefore he would have crime again. So I meant Danilo always had crime, I didn't mean always have the most crime.




    That's Master Wong To You
  • No you misinterpreted what I said,

    ChinaBoy wrote:


    ChinaBoy wrote:

    Danilo always had heaps of crime because he kept killing me.
    What i meant by this is Danilo always had crime (Whether it was 1800 or 3000) I didn't mean Danilo had the most crime therefore i wen't after him I meant since he kept on killing me, everytime I arrested him and let him out he would kill me more therefore he would have crime again. So I meant Danilo always had crime, I didn't mean always have the most crime.
    Even then you need to go after everyone equally. Say 4 other players have crime along with Dani, go after one of the other 4 but if Dani is in fact in front of you by all means cuff him and jail him but don't make it seem like you're always going after him first.
    “no admin for nova“- The Doggy 7/3/2018 @21:50pm (9:50pm)
  • This argument is getting out of hand on what favouritism is and what actually matters. You're talking about a few hundred seconds in jail. A thing to remember is that, you should be helping ChinaBoy with this so so called favouritism. But you choose to argue and hate ChinaBoy. It would be more help if you said in the first place "Hey, make sure you are getting everyone." Instead of saying telling him what he did wrong and report him straight after and bully ChinaBoy. I would also like to see this evidence of ChinaBoy standing right in front of someone who has crime with no arrest. Half of the stuff you guys described in this story was a bunch of baloney. Another thing is was that you knew that I was there as an admin. Instead of reporting me directly and me giving ChinaBoy a warning you decide to report on the forum which would only lead in a warning in the first place so that you can bully ChinaBoy. You are NOT trying to help him, you're trying to hate him. The part where you also talked about how you couldn't see the drugs and how I "told him" I dropped my drugs, is another lie too. The cocaine packet models float on water and don't sink underneath the water. When ChinaBoy kept you guys in for longer in jail, I'm not surprised after you guys called him names. ChinaBoy is only a few days new to Civil Protection and you guys pick on him for the tiniest rules which was made up anyway. So please rethink what's the best solution and don't waste my or anyone else's time with these lies.
    Sincerely,

    Lucifer :evil:
  • Lucifer wrote:

    This argument is getting out of hand on what favouritism is and what actually matters. You're talking about a few hundred seconds in jail. A thing to remember is that, you should be helping ChinaBoy with this so so called favouritism. But you choose to argue and hate ChinaBoy. It would be more help if you said in the first place "Hey, make sure you are getting everyone." Instead of saying telling him what he did wrong and report him straight after and bully ChinaBoy. I would also like to see this evidence of ChinaBoy standing right in front of someone who has crime with no arrest. Half of the stuff you guys described in this story was a bunch of baloney. Another thing is was that you knew that I was there as an admin. Instead of reporting me directly and me giving ChinaBoy a warning you decide to report on the forum which would only lead in a warning in the first place so that you can bully ChinaBoy. You are NOT trying to help him, you're trying to hate him. The part where you also talked about how you couldn't see the drugs and how I "told him" I dropped my drugs, is another lie too. The cocaine packet models float on water and don't sink underneath the water. When ChinaBoy kept you guys in for longer in jail, I'm not surprised after you guys called him names. ChinaBoy is only a few days new to Civil Protection and you guys pick on him for the tiniest rules which was made up anyway. So please rethink what's the best solution and don't waste my or anyone else's time with these lies.
    Instead of typing bullshits, report me on the forum for cheating, im still wating :)
  • Novaaa wrote:

    No you misinterpreted what I said,

    ChinaBoy wrote:

    ChinaBoy wrote:

    Danilo always had heaps of crime because he kept killing me.
    What i meant by this is Danilo always had crime (Whether it was 1800 or 3000) I didn't mean Danilo had the most crime therefore i wen't after him I meant since he kept on killing me, everytime I arrested him and let him out he would kill me more therefore he would have crime again. So I meant Danilo always had crime, I didn't mean always have the most crime.
    Even then you need to go after everyone equally. Say 4 other players have crime along with Dani, go after one of the other 4 but if Dani is in fact in front of you by all means cuff him and jail him but don't make it seem like you're always going after him first.
    As Nova said, everywhere i went there would be you chasing me, while other people closer to your position was walking ignored by you. Thus making FAVORITISM, because all you wanted to do, was put me in jail, and let me rot there full time with the excuse of you chasing other people that you wouldnt chase.

    Also: "Lucifer died from master and master had crime, once I went up there i saw drugs floating on the water and i saw Master picking them up so obviously im going to check him for drugs. (I found around 350 grams of drugs) Then danilo starting accusing me of Favouritism because I didn't check anyone for drugs earlier, now the reason I checked him is because i witnessed drugs being dropped by lucifer, then being picked up by him that's why i checked him, I didn't check people for drugs before because i didn't witness any being dropped."
    You can clearly tell he's lying, because if you do check on the logs of what he said, he stated "I saw drugs on the ground" which was a lie, since the drug was floating on water, and as i stated before, it was UNDER the wooden part of the dock, so he clearly COULD NOT see the weed floating for the following reasons:
    1) TOO SMALL TO BE SEEN FROM AFAR
    2) THEY WERE TOO FEW TO BE SEEN CLEARLY
    3) WE TOOK THEM ALL BEFORE YOU COULD ACTUALLY COME TO THE LOCATION WE TOOK THE DRUGS
    4) STANDING ON THE DOCK YOU CANNOT SEE WHAT'S UNDER THE WOOD UNLESS YOU JUMP IN WATER
    5) WHEN YOU CUFFED MASTER WE WERE ALREADY GOING AWAY, BECAUSE WE HAD TOOK THE DRUGS LONG TIME BEFORE YOU CAME

    Also, about Currian, it's true that he does that shit with elevator, he did it just now as a COP preventing us from leaving
    but you know that as a cop you can spawn to upper floors, and i dont believe that you didnt spawn once upthere being able to get him.
    Plus, being a COP you can KICKDOOR the elevator doors and enter it, just like i did when he did it too me and arrest him right after.

    About stirring up and shit:
    "Danilo kept stirring me up and trying to make me mad by picking on me for the smallest mistakes I made like sometimes keeping people in jail for longer amount of time etc. I eventually had enough of this and got pissed off at Danilo calling him names Like "weaboo". Now I remember admins and other people talking about people stirring people up to try make them angry which leads to them saying nasty things, which to me is bullying."

    Thats another lie, because he started calling me names since the beginning, when i got killed in PD Boatyard. Also, i wasnt trying to make him mad, because first, he was already mad as fuck as i was making him notice his favoritism, second, i didnt have to make him mad, thats not something i do. Also, he could free me from jail instantly, by using the menu on pause, because everytime i got cuffed, he would get killed and be forced to use the menu to jail me, so why not release? If im clear enough. Also, no one bullied you. Stating facts isnt bullying.

    "Taking Drugs is a may and isn't something that has to happen all the time nor does it really have any precedence in our line of Favoritism for a Cop."
    With all the due respect Volar, you know i respect you and admire you as an admin, isnt checking just 1/2 people out of 15 on the server, favoritism? Just because you have a grudge on them?

    Also, its funny cuz you ran to my face even when i had 500 of crime, waiting for me to shoot your face so i would get crime, still not chasing others. And as you well know, you cant cuff me nor attack me unless i do first and/or reach 1800 crime. So, your jumpin and running towards me was useless, unless you did this intentionally so i would kill you and get crime, which is most likely the reason of why you did it.
  • Master wrote:

    Lucifer wrote:

    This argument is getting out of hand on what favouritism is and what actually matters. You're talking about a few hundred seconds in jail. A thing to remember is that, you should be helping ChinaBoy with this so so called favouritism. But you choose to argue and hate ChinaBoy. It would be more help if you said in the first place "Hey, make sure you are getting everyone." Instead of saying telling him what he did wrong and report him straight after and bully ChinaBoy. I would also like to see this evidence of ChinaBoy standing right in front of someone who has crime with no arrest. Half of the stuff you guys described in this story was a bunch of baloney. Another thing is was that you knew that I was there as an admin. Instead of reporting me directly and me giving ChinaBoy a warning you decide to report on the forum which would only lead in a warning in the first place so that you can bully ChinaBoy. You are NOT trying to help him, you're trying to hate him. The part where you also talked about how you couldn't see the drugs and how I "told him" I dropped my drugs, is another lie too. The cocaine packet models float on water and don't sink underneath the water. When ChinaBoy kept you guys in for longer in jail, I'm not surprised after you guys called him names. ChinaBoy is only a few days new to Civil Protection and you guys pick on him for the tiniest rules which was made up anyway. So please rethink what's the best solution and don't waste my or anyone else's time with these lies.
    Instead of typing bullshits, report me on the forum for cheating, im still wating :)
    1) Please stay on topic, you're just making your self look bad.
    2) Its just my job to look at suspicious activity.
    3) It looks like you're trying to ignore what is happening so I think this just proves my point on how you guys were the one trying to make up bullshit.
    Sincerely,

    Lucifer :evil:
  • Lucifer wrote:

    This argument is getting out of hand on what favouritism is and what actually matters. You're talking about a few hundred seconds in jail. A thing to remember is that, you should be helping ChinaBoy with this so so called favouritism. But you choose to argue and hate ChinaBoy. It would be more help if you said in the first place "Hey, make sure you are getting everyone." Instead of saying telling him what he did wrong and report him straight after and bully ChinaBoy. I would also like to see this evidence of ChinaBoy standing right in front of someone who has crime with no arrest. Half of the stuff you guys described in this story was a bunch of baloney. Another thing is was that you knew that I was there as an admin. Instead of reporting me directly and me giving ChinaBoy a warning you decide to report on the forum which would only lead in a warning in the first place so that you can bully ChinaBoy. You are NOT trying to help him, you're trying to hate him. The part where you also talked about how you couldn't see the drugs and how I "told him" I dropped my drugs, is another lie too. The cocaine packet models float on water and don't sink underneath the water. When ChinaBoy kept you guys in for longer in jail, I'm not surprised after you guys called him names. ChinaBoy is only a few days new to Civil Protection and you guys pick on him for the tiniest rules which was made up anyway. So please rethink what's the best solution and don't waste my or anyone else's time with these lies.
    A few hundred seconds jail? 500 secs are not a few hundred, pretty long time ya know. But who cares bout that.
    Helping ChinaBoy? Nova stated more than once that he shouldnt chase only us two but get all the others, without provoking him but being a helpful player, stating that if he kept chasing only us two, it would seem as favoritism. So, Nova did help chinaboy trying to make him follow the right path. No one hates ChinaBoy, i hate favoritism. Also, i reported ChinaBoy long time after this shit happened, because he ignored the helpful advice of Nova and kept fucking up. As i said before, no one bullied chinaboy, at least not me or nova. Evidence is that out of 5 if not more players with more than 1800 crime only I and Master would be chased forever, also who the fuck would be recording 24/7, my intention wasnt to make a report, i made it because i was tired of him doing shit and ignoring the advices. Also, you as an admin, should have said that it would look like favoritism but you were just quiet and didnt do shit to help anyone. No baloney in my forum, the only baloney is what ChinaBoy and you are saying right now. Also why the fuck should i report you? I want chinaboy to learn from his mistakes and stop crying when people make him notice of his mistakes. We tried to help him and no, we're not trying to hate him. I didnt say that YOU told him, but hey, if you say so. Plus i was just guessing that "SOMEONE" (NOTE THAT SOMEONE IS AN HIGLY USED EXPRESSION IN ITALIAN, FOR WHEN WE DONT KNOW WHO IT IS AND USED TO MAKE A GUESS, IDK IF IN ENGLISH IT MEANS SOMEONE SPECIFIC SINCE YOU BLAMED YOURSELF OF TELLING HIM. IF I MEANT YOU I WOULD HAVE SAID LUCIFER.) I know they float, but being UNDER THE FUCKING WOODEN PLANKS YOU CANNOT FUCKING SEE THEM, GET IT FOR ONCE. UNDER. NOT SPOTTABLE. HIDDEN. IMPOSSIBLE. IM TIRED OF STATING THAT THEY COULDNT BE SEEN FROM ABOVE. GET IT RIGHT. He was the one calling names, not the opposite. He called me Salty weeaboo and shit, not me, state the right facts, dont reply just to save his butt. And? Even if he's new? Rules are clear, written in perfect english and fully understandable. 2 days are more than enough to understand what's good and wrong. No one picked on him, we made him notice his mistakes and he just got mad at it. Also, no one is wasting your time, no one asked for you. You felt touched and started replying with bullshit. What im stating, are facts, not made up bullshit, else i wouldnt be losing time.

    --EDIT:
    1) Please stay on topic, you're just making your self look bad.
    2) Its just my job to look at suspicious activity.
    3) It looks like you're trying to ignore what is happening so I think this just proves my point on how you guys were the one trying to make up bullshit.
    He just stated his opinion on the things you wrote, which most are bullshit, like the thing that we didnt try to help him.
  • Thing is I don't give a damn about spending my jail time but as I pointed out here and on the server, if you let one person out you need to let everyone out the seconds don't matter which is why I never said anything about it expect for the one time when he let me out and I knew there was someone else in there so I said something and China replied with I let him out already and I didn't press it any further. I never once called Chinaboy a name. I only pointed out what seemed fishy to me. And if it doesn't seem fishy to you as well because he's your friend then,fine. There are no lies other than you calling Dani, Master and I liars. And if you really wanna start some shit then lets talk about how you went spectator for about 45 minutes and said "oh I'm just clicking through" because you got tired of being killed by master. Going spectator is not supposed to be used like that and don't even bother lying about it. There's no issue with me and China, i don't hate him hell i don't hate anyone but I am a blunt person and I call it how i see it. Whatever problem the rest of y'all have with each other, as Volar once said to AKP and DH, it needs to stop and it needs to stop fast.
    “no admin for nova“- The Doggy 7/3/2018 @21:50pm (9:50pm)
  • Danilo wrote:

    Also: "Lucifer died from master and master had crime, once I went up there i saw drugs floating on the water and i saw Master picking them up so obviously im going to check him for drugs. (I found around 350 grams of drugs) Then danilo starting accusing me of Favouritism because I didn't check anyone for drugs earlier, now the reason I checked him is because i witnessed drugs being dropped by lucifer, then being picked up by him that's why i checked him, I didn't check people for drugs before because i didn't witness any being dropped."
    You can clearly tell he's lying, because if you do check on the logs of what he said, he stated "I saw drugs on the ground" which was a lie, since the drug was floating on water, and as i stated before, it was UNDER the wooden part of the dock, so he clearly COULD NOT see the weed floating for the following reasons:
    1) TOO SMALL TO BE SEEN FROM AFAR
    2) THEY WERE TOO FEW TO BE SEEN CLEARLY
    3) WE TOOK THEM ALL BEFORE YOU COULD ACTUALLY COME TO THE LOCATION WE TOOK THE DRUGS
    4) STANDING ON THE DOCK YOU CANNOT SEE WHAT'S UNDER THE WOOD UNLESS YOU JUMP IN WATER
    5) WHEN YOU CUFFED MASTER WE WERE ALREADY GOING AWAY, BECAUSE WE HAD TOOK THE DRUGS LONG TIME BEFORE YOU CAME

    Also, about Currian, it's true that he does that shit with elevator, he did it just now as a COP preventing us from leaving
    but you know that as a cop you can spawn to upper floors, and i dont believe that you didnt spawn once upthere being able to get him.
    Plus, being a COP you can KICKDOOR the elevator doors and enter it, just like i did when he did it too me and arrest him right after.

    About stirring up and shit:
    "Danilo kept stirring me up and trying to make me mad by picking on me for the smallest mistakes I made like sometimes keeping people in jail for longer amount of time etc. I eventually had enough of this and got pissed off at Danilo calling him names Like "weaboo". Now I remember admins and other people talking about people stirring people up to try make them angry which leads to them saying nasty things, which to me is bullying."

    Thats another lie, because he started calling me names since the beginning, when i got killed in PD Boatyard. Also, i wasnt trying to make him mad, because first, he was already mad as fuck as i was making him notice his favoritism, second, i didnt have to make him mad, thats not something i do. Also, he could free me from jail instantly, by using the menu on pause, because everytime i got cuffed, he would get killed and be forced to use the menu to jail me, so why not release? If im clear enough. Also, no one bullied you. Stating facts isnt bullying.

    "Taking Drugs is a may and isn't something that has to happen all the time nor does it really have any precedence in our line of Favoritism for a Cop."
    With all the due respect Volar, you know i respect you and admire you as an admin, isnt checking just 1/2 people out of 15 on the server, favoritism? Just because you have a grudge on them?

    Also, its funny cuz you ran to my face even when i had 500 of crime, waiting for me to shoot your face so i would get crime, still not chasing others. And as you well know, you cant cuff me nor attack me unless i do first and/or reach 1800 crime. So, your jumpin and running towards me was useless, unless you did this intentionally so i would kill you and get crime, which is most likely the reason of why you did it.
    One thing that is required is evidence, sure you have witnesses but those same witnesses are the ones also who called ChinaBoy names.

    1) ChinaBoy was at the scene straight after I dropped my drugs.
    2) The kickdoor command wouldn't be efficient when it will only open one side of the elevator and then Currian can just click the button to close them again.
    3) Correction: Danilo was in the PD and ChinaBoy spawned right behind him and killed him and Danilo was the one to actually start calling names. It would make no sense for ChinaBoy to call Danilo names after killing him in the PD.
    4) When you say "Also, no one bullied you. Stating facts isnt bullying." I have no clue what you're on about, it was the name calling that was harrassing.

    Overall my main point is again is that you are lying AGAIN and that you have no actual physical proof to uphold your report, please bring back evidence other than witnesses who bully ChinaBoy :)
    Sincerely,

    Lucifer :evil:
  • Novaaa wrote:

    Thing is I don't give a damn about spending my jail time but as I pointed out here and on the server, if you let one person out you need to let everyone out the seconds don't matter which is why I never said anything about it expect for the one time when he let me out and I knew there was someone else in there so I said something and China replied with I let him out already and I didn't press it any further. I never once called Chinaboy a name. I only pointed out what seemed fishy to me. And if it doesn't seem fishy to you as well because he's your friend then,fine. There are no lies other than you calling Dani, Master and I liars. And if you really wanna start some shit then lets talk about how you went spectator for about 45 minutes and said "oh I'm just clicking through" because you got tired of being killed by master. Going spectator is not supposed to be used like that and don't even bother lying about it. There's no issue with me and China, i don't hate him hell i don't hate anyone but I am a blunt person and I call it how i see it. Whatever problem the rest of y'all have with each other, as Volar once said to AKP and DH, it needs to stop and it needs to stop fast.
    "And if you really wanna start some shit then lets talk about how you went spectator for about 45 minutes and said "oh I'm just clicking through" because you got tired of being killed by master." - Nova

    1) First of all, nothing to do with the actual report, now wouldn't it be stupid if I just replied the players name of who I am spectating. Why would I tell you the players name? That just defeats the purpose of spectating the person because they would know I am. (DUH!)


    "Whatever problem the rest of y'all have with each other, as Volar once said to AKP and DH, it needs to stop and it needs to stop fast." - Nova


    2) If the problem needs to be dealed with fast, why didnt you tell me? And the reason I didn't give the warning to ChinaBoy at the time is because I know he wasn't favouring.
    Sincerely,

    Lucifer :evil:
  • Danilo's Lies:

    When you first made this report you said about what happend me and Currian

    Danilo wrote:

    ChinaBoy, kept chasing me and Master 24/7, while CURRIAN had a bounty and was INSIDE the PD, completely ignored
    Now first off you nor master had crime then, Currian was spamming elevator so I gave up and wen't to arrest Hody (because he had crime) then I went back and you started accusing me of favoritism because i hadn't yet arrested him. Now your saying something completely different... Sounds fishy to me.




    Danilo wrote:

    As Nova said, everywhere i went there would be you chasing me,
    Now the reason everywhere you go i'm chasing you is because you almost always had crime (Because you killed me) and because you hung around master and other people that also had crime. I didn't pick on you it's just that you always had crime and you usually were either the closest to me or the only person with crime.




    Danilo wrote:

    Also, its funny cuz you ran to my face even when i had 500 of crime, waiting for me to shoot your face so i would get crime, still not chasing others
    This is just straight up lies because I only did this once and it was when no one else had crime and was when you were waiting outside the PD to kill me. If no one else has crime its not against the rules nor is it favoritism.




    Danilo wrote:

    The final abuse, was when Master killed Lucifer, making him lose drugs. Chinaboy, was far away when it happened, and right after when we cleaned the scene grabbing all the money and the drugs, he cuffed master and CONFISCATED the drugs, which he never does. When we asked why, he said "i always do" and then he changed the story to "i witnessed drugs on the ground".
    ????????? This is just straight up lies, right there you're making something up for your own good. Not surprised to be honest.




    Danilo wrote:

    As i said before, no one bullied chinaboy, at least not me or nova
    Actually yes you were bullying me Danilo, by you picking on me for the smallest mistakes and saying "Why are you cop" "Since when were you cop" You make it seem like you don't like me in general and what i wrote above makes it pretty obvious that you were trying to bully me into calling you names.




    Danilo wrote:

    my intention wasnt to make a report
    This one is a complete joke because you started threatening to report me about all the small mistakes I had made early on before all the "Un-cop like stuff" starting happening. Honestly why are you still going on about this, read what Volar wrote.


    Volar wrote:

    Taking Drugs is a may and isn't something that has to happen all the time nor does it really have any precedence in our line of Favoritism for a Cop.

    Calling names has never been against our Rules, it's more of just a dick move.

    Currian absolutely loves to lock up the PD Elevator like that, it's like his favorite thing to do to Cops. Yes it's against the Rules but I almost never punish him for it when I'm on, instead I just delete the PD Elevator Doors and it completely destroys his fun since what hes doing no longer works.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^




    That's Master Wong To You