ChinaBoy | Trading CS.Money COP ABUSE

  • Danilo wrote:

    ) I know they float, but being UNDER THE FUCKING WOODEN PLANKS YOU CANNOT FUCKING SEE THEM, GET IT FOR ONCE. UNDER. NOT SPOTTABLE. HIDDEN. IMPOSSIBLE. IM TIRED OF STATING THAT THEY COULDNT BE SEEN FROM ABOVE. GET IT RIGHT.
    First of most of it wasn't under the wooden planks if not none were. Second off of it was so "Hidden" then how did Master see the drugs after he shot Lucifer from a distance. Third off Calm down you don't see us getting this angry with all the lies you making up.




    That's Master Wong To You
  • Lucifer wrote:

    Danilo wrote:

    Also: "Lucifer died from master and master had crime, once I went up there i saw drugs floating on the water and i saw Master picking them up so obviously im going to check him for drugs. (I found around 350 grams of drugs) Then danilo starting accusing me of Favouritism because I didn't check anyone for drugs earlier, now the reason I checked him is because i witnessed drugs being dropped by lucifer, then being picked up by him that's why i checked him, I didn't check people for drugs before because i didn't witness any being dropped."You can clearly tell he's lying, because if you do check on the logs of what he said, he stated "I saw drugs on the ground" which was a lie, since the drug was floating on water, and as i stated before, it was UNDER the wooden part of the dock, so he clearly COULD NOT see the weed floating for the following reasons:
    1) TOO SMALL TO BE SEEN FROM AFAR
    2) THEY WERE TOO FEW TO BE SEEN CLEARLY
    3) WE TOOK THEM ALL BEFORE YOU COULD ACTUALLY COME TO THE LOCATION WE TOOK THE DRUGS
    4) STANDING ON THE DOCK YOU CANNOT SEE WHAT'S UNDER THE WOOD UNLESS YOU JUMP IN WATER
    5) WHEN YOU CUFFED MASTER WE WERE ALREADY GOING AWAY, BECAUSE WE HAD TOOK THE DRUGS LONG TIME BEFORE YOU CAME

    Also, about Currian, it's true that he does that shit with elevator, he did it just now as a COP preventing us from leaving
    but you know that as a cop you can spawn to upper floors, and i dont believe that you didnt spawn once upthere being able to get him.
    Plus, being a COP you can KICKDOOR the elevator doors and enter it, just like i did when he did it too me and arrest him right after.

    About stirring up and shit:
    "Danilo kept stirring me up and trying to make me mad by picking on me for the smallest mistakes I made like sometimes keeping people in jail for longer amount of time etc. I eventually had enough of this and got pissed off at Danilo calling him names Like "weaboo". Now I remember admins and other people talking about people stirring people up to try make them angry which leads to them saying nasty things, which to me is bullying."

    Thats another lie, because he started calling me names since the beginning, when i got killed in PD Boatyard. Also, i wasnt trying to make him mad, because first, he was already mad as fuck as i was making him notice his favoritism, second, i didnt have to make him mad, thats not something i do. Also, he could free me from jail instantly, by using the menu on pause, because everytime i got cuffed, he would get killed and be forced to use the menu to jail me, so why not release? If im clear enough. Also, no one bullied you. Stating facts isnt bullying.

    "Taking Drugs is a may and isn't something that has to happen all the time nor does it really have any precedence in our line of Favoritism for a Cop."
    With all the due respect Volar, you know i respect you and admire you as an admin, isnt checking just 1/2 people out of 15 on the server, favoritism? Just because you have a grudge on them?

    Also, its funny cuz you ran to my face even when i had 500 of crime, waiting for me to shoot your face so i would get crime, still not chasing others. And as you well know, you cant cuff me nor attack me unless i do first and/or reach 1800 crime. So, your jumpin and running towards me was useless, unless you did this intentionally so i would kill you and get crime, which is most likely the reason of why you did it.
    One thing that is required is evidence, sure you have witnesses but those same witnesses are the ones also who called ChinaBoy names.
    1) ChinaBoy was at the scene straight after I dropped my drugs.
    2) The kickdoor command wouldn't be efficient when it will only open one side of the elevator and then Currian can just click the button to close them again.
    3) Correction: Danilo was in the PD and ChinaBoy spawned right behind him and killed him and Danilo was the one to actually start calling names. It would make no sense for ChinaBoy to call Danilo names after killing him in the PD.
    4) When you say "Also, no one bullied you. Stating facts isnt bullying." I have no clue what you're on about, it was the name calling that was harrassing.

    Overall my main point is again is that you are lying AGAIN and that you have no actual physical proof to uphold your report, please bring back evidence other than witnesses who bully ChinaBoy :)
    One thing that is required bla yes evidence, like if everyone records 24/7. I already admitted i dont have evidence but eye-witnesses.
    The only evidence i have is the strip-chat and nova.
    1) Bullshit, he took a long time before coming back.
    2) It is efficent, kickdoor both doors, and walk towards them, as soon as elevator arrives, you can get in, just like i did in the past succesfully catching him. So yeah, bullshit. He didnt even try it to kickdoor it.
    3) He killed me in the Boatyard while i was suitcharging, and no i didnt start calling names, why are you lying to protect your friend? Stop saying bullshit for fuck sake. At least be fucking honest. He called me salty weeaboo first, i never called him names. You corrupted liar.
    4) He called me names. Stop protecting your friends lying about shit.

    Overall your main point is bullshit, no one here is lying but YOU TWO. If the report is invalid for a lack of evidence, then close it already, but you should stop lying and spam a lot of bullshit to protect your friend. Fucking hell.

    Lucifer wrote:

    "And if you really wanna start some shit then lets talk about how you went spectator for about 45 minutes and said "oh I'm just clicking through" because you got tired of being killed by master." - Nova

    1) First of all, nothing to do with the actual report, now wouldn't it be stupid if I just replied the players name of who I am spectating. Why would I tell you the players name? That just defeats the purpose of spectating the person because they would know I am. (DUH!)


    "Whatever problem the rest of y'all have with each other, as Volar once said to AKP and DH, it needs to stop and it needs to stop fast." - Nova


    2) If the problem needs to be dealed with fast, why didnt you tell me? And the reason I didn't give the warning to ChinaBoy at the time is because I know he wasn't favouring.
    1) It has to do with the actual report.
    2) You as an admin should act without players asking you to act, what kind of admin would wait for players to ask to act when someone is clearly doing wrong shit under theyr clear vision. Ofc he was favouring, like "hmm lets ignore the rest of the server and chase danilo the whole time, ahhh so nice"


    ChinaBoy wrote:

    Now first off you nor master had crime then, Currian was spamming elevator so I gave up and wen't to arrest Hody (because he had crime) then I went back and you started accusing me of favoritism because i hadn't yet arrested him. Now your saying something completely different... Sounds fishy to me.
    Bullshit, i had crime, and you chased after currian for how long? 2 elevator travel and then gave up forever? Yes, pretty much.
    You also used once the teleport room, so you were on the higher floors where currian was. Still, your interest on currian was like 0% while the interest on getting me/master was over human limits, you were like a starving animal seeking my meat.
    Your story doesnt add up just like nova made you notice more than once on the server.




    ChinaBoy wrote:

    Now the reason everywhere you go i'm chasing you is because you almost always had crime (Because you killed me) and because you hung around master and other people that also had crime. I didn't pick on you it's just that you always had crime and you usually were either the closest to me or the only person with crime.
    I had crime, which is true, and nope, i was on my own, and master bhopping around, so i couldnt be close to him. TRY AGAIN, NEXT EXCUSE! Other people who also had crime? Nice bullshit again, i was pretty much alone every time. TRY AGAIN! I had crime, again, it's true that i had crime, not denying it, but even when i had 500 crime, you went INTENTIONALLY my way when no-one else was there with me, while currian was still on pd doing it's own shit, cuz you clearly gave up on him. And no, i wasnt the closest.




    ChinaBoy wrote:

    This is just straight up lies because I only did this once and it was when no one else had crime and was when you were waiting outside the PD to kill me. If no one else has crime its not against the rules nor is it favoritism.
    Never waited you directly outside the PD, and you just admitted you did it.




    ChinaBoy wrote:

    ????????? This is just straight up lies, right there you're making something up for your own good. Not surprised to be honest.
    You dont know what to say? Maybe you should reason more your lies so they actually make sense. Because what i stated can be proven by the logs. Im not making anything up, but you two.



    Danilo wrote:

    No i wasnt, never said why are you cop, i asked "Since when were you cop" because i went in pd and no one was cop, so i didnt expect you to spawn and kill me. I helped you at your first days, i gave you money and stuff. So why would i first help you then hate you? No i wasnt bullying you again, and only you called me names.


    Not really, we tried reasoning with you, but since you were so into catching me and didnt listen to anyone, i went and made the report.
    Read my reply to volar, if you only one person but anyone else, and release everyone except a few, then that's Favoritism, unless he say it's not. Im waiting for his reply to that matter.

    "First of most of it wasn't under the wooden planks if not none were. Second off of it was so "Hidden" then how did Master see the drugs after he shot Lucifer from a distance. Third off Calm down you don't see us getting this angry with all the lies you making up."-CHINABOY

    First off, everything was under wooden planks. Second, we killed lucifer in the water, master didnt shoot him from a distance, so nice lies. Really, Keep on lying. Third, im annoyed by your constant lies.

    MESSAGE TOO LONG HAD TO SPLIT SORRY FOR DELAY BUT INTERNET IS SHIT AND I HAD TO GO.
  • Danilo wrote:

    One thing that is required bla yes evidence, like if everyone records 24/7. I already admitted i dont have evidence but eye-witnesses.The only evidence i have is the strip-chat and nova.
    1) Bullshit, he took a long time before coming back.
    2) It is efficent, kickdoor both doors, and walk towards them, as soon as elevator arrives, you can get in, just like i did in the past succesfully catching him. So yeah, bullshit. He didnt even try it to kickdoor it. Please read fully. Like I said before you should only being using the kick door command if it's completely needed to. And the kick door is useless if Currian clicks E on the button so the door closes again.
    3) He killed me in the Boatyard while i was suitcharging, and no i didnt start calling names, why are you lying to protect your friend? Stop saying bullshit for fuck sake. At least be fucking honest. He called me salty weeaboo first, i never called him names. You corrupted liar. Once again lying again, he only called you a salty weeaboo after you called him names. Please learn to read, it doesn't make sense for him to call you names after ChinaBoy killing you for catching you in the PD. But it does make sense for you to call him names because you got mad when he killed you in PD.
    4) He called me names. Stop protecting your friends lying about shit. Once again you are getting mad again just proving my point you dont have a real valid reason and you are just angry.

    Overall your main point is bullshit, no one here is lying but YOU TWO. If the report is invalid for a lack of evidence, then close it already, but you should stop lying and spam a lot of bullshit to protect your friend. Fucking hell. Man oh man I wish I could close it already because you have wasted so much time but we still need to hear the other admins opinions and at my rank right now I cant close it.

    Lucifer wrote:

    "And if you really wanna start some shit then lets talk about how you went spectator for about 45 minutes and said "oh I'm just clicking through" because you got tired of being killed by master." - Nova

    1) First of all, nothing to do with the actual report, now wouldn't it be stupid if I just replied the players name of who I am spectating. Why would I tell you the players name? That just defeats the purpose of spectating the person because they would know I am. (DUH!)


    "Whatever problem the rest of y'all have with each other, as Volar once said to AKP and DH, it needs to stop and it needs to stop fast." - Nova


    2) If the problem needs to be dealed with fast, why didnt you tell me? And the reason I didn't give the warning to ChinaBoy at the time is because I know he wasn't favouring.
    1) It has to do with the actual report. - Please tell me what it has to do with the report.2) You as an admin should act without players asking you to act, what kind of admin would wait for players to ask to act when someone is clearly doing wrong shit under theyr clear vision. Ofc he was favouring, like "hmm lets ignore the rest of the server and chase danilo the whole time, ahhh so nice" If you fully read it, it says that I was aware of the situation but I didn't warn him because he wasn't favouring.


    ChinaBoy wrote:

    Now first off you nor master had crime then, Currian was spamming elevator so I gave up and wen't to arrest Hody (because he had crime) then I went back and you started accusing me of favoritism because i hadn't yet arrested him. Now your saying something completely different... Sounds fishy to me.
    Bullshit, i had crime, and you chased after currian for how long? 2 elevator travel and then gave up forever? Yes, pretty much.You also used once the teleport room, so you were on the higher floors where currian was. Still, your interest on currian was like 0% while the interest on getting me/master was over human limits, you were like a starving animal seeking my meat.
    Your story doesnt add up just like nova made you notice more than once on the server.


    lol. That whole paragraph made no sense, you said ChinaBoy was chasing after currian and at that time he couldn't get to him because currian was spamming the elevator doors. So it seems logical to get currian later and the others now. And once again when you said the story doesn't add up, we need evidence for this too...





    ChinaBoy wrote:

    Now the reason everywhere you go i'm chasing you is because you almost always had crime (Because you killed me) and because you hung around master and other people that also had crime. I didn't pick on you it's just that you always had crime and you usually were either the closest to me or the only person with crime.
    I had crime, which is true, and nope, i was on my own, and master bhopping around, so i couldnt be close to him. TRY AGAIN, NEXT EXCUSE! Other people who also had crime? Nice bullshit again, i was pretty much alone every time. TRY AGAIN! I had crime, again, it's true that i had crime, not denying it, but even when i had 500 crime, you went INTENTIONALLY my way when no-one else was there with me, while currian was still on pd doing it's own shit, cuz you clearly gave up on him. And no, i wasnt the closest.


    I wish it was as easy to just say TRY AGAIN, NEXT EXCUSE to prove the other person is wrong. For example: When you are in court and you get convicted for murder and the judge says "We have multiple evidence at the crime scene matching you. Anything you would like the say? TRY AGAIN, YOU'RE WRONG!." Yeah man we are just going to believe you. And I'm pretty sure ChinaBoy was chasing you in a group with Master.




    ChinaBoy wrote:

    This is just straight up lies because I only did this once and it was when no one else had crime and was when you were waiting outside the PD to kill me. If no one else has crime its not against the rules nor is it favoritism.
    Never waited you directly outside the PD, and you just admitted you did it.

    Admitted to do what? Arrest the only guy who had crime? Omg he admitted something he is supposed to do!!!



    ChinaBoy wrote:

    ????????? This is just straight up lies, right there you're making something up for your own good. Not surprised to be honest.
    You dont know what to say? Maybe you should reason more your lies so they actually make sense. Because what i stated can be proven by the logs. Im not making anything up, but you two.


    I think its more believable that we are not lying considering the fact you are losing your temper a lot at us because you're mad of how we are destroying your points.


    Like a silly man once said.


    TRY AGAIN, NEXT EXCUSE! - Danilo



    Lucifer wrote:

    That is my last comment to the report, other admins will deal with this ridiculous article. It's a waste of time. Apologies to admins who have to deal with this.
    Sincerely,

    Lucifer :evil:
  • This whole post has gone to bullshit. Enough is enough. Settle your god damn problems in messages and shut the fuck up already. Obviously the 4 of you have some issue with each other. Get along or don't fucking say a word to each other. Whether it is actually favortism or not is for Syle or one of the other higher up admins to decide. Drop it and move on. Some of you think you're better than others when you aren't. This is all a bunch of he said she said bullshit without the proof other than the witnesses that you keep fucking degrading. SHUT THE FUCK ALREADY,OKAY? OKAY!
    “no admin for nova“- The Doggy 7/3/2018 @21:50pm (9:50pm)
  • Alright, let's go in order and get these out of the way real quick.

    Danilo wrote:

    Also, about Currian, it's true that he does that shit with elevator, he did it just now as a COP preventing us from leaving
    but you know that as a cop you can spawn to upper floors, and i don't believe that you didn't spawn once up there being able to get him.
    Plus, being a COP you can KICKDOOR the elevator doors and enter it, just like i did when he did it too me and arrest him right after.

    Danilo wrote:

    You also used once the teleport room, so you were on the higher floors where currian was. Still, your interest on currian was like 0%
    Kickdoor rule applies to the PD Elevators too, unless he has 4000+ crime you can't kick the doors to get to him. It's best to record a very short demo showing him Door Blocking the Elevator or report it to an Admin that is online and have then either Teleport him out, Delete the Elevator Doors or Warn and kick him. (Notice I said warn and kick him last, he doesn't speak much English at all, like I mean maybe 20 words total so it's hard to communicate with him)
    As a note to this and I've mentioned it multiple times on these forums is I have a soft spot when it comes to Currain and when he does these types of things to me or while I'm on, including when he kills me while I'm doing Propping work and while in No Clip. As Cop I always find it funny and enjoy trying to get him so I'm honestly abit biased in this regard though whenever he breaks Rules that affect other people I do always punish him for it and spend way to much time on Google Translate talking to him while trying to relay what he did wrong.

    Danilo wrote:

    "Taking Drugs is a may and isn't something that has to happen all the time nor does it really have any precedence in our line of Favoritism for a Cop."
    With all the due respect Volar, you know i respect you and admire you as an admin, isn't checking just 1/2 people out of 15 on the server, favoritism? Just because you have a grudge on them?

    I'd Rule that yes thats a minor form of Favoritism. The only problem with that statement is you have to prove or the Admins that were online and watching have to attest to their being a grudge between the players. I personally never Drug search someone I arrest UNLESS they have pissed me off by either making it way too hard to get to them in their house or constantly run and gunning while keeping me a fair distance away and taunting me(Happens rarely). I do the same thing with Printers and Growing Plants(Unless I take it to piss off KOOLAID just to give it back later so I can see and hear him rant aka Playful manner).


    The main thing I saw was complaints of leaving players to Rot in jail while releasing others before them - basically the example case we give for Favoritism. Honestly we need to reword and rework this Rule, it was implemented since I started here nearly 3 years ago. Since then, roughly 9-10 months ago, we implemented Cops getting $3 per second for someone they Jailed for as long as they remain in Jail. We haven't had anyone bring up Favoritism since then so it's never been a problem to look at, now however it's being brought up and thus needs to be addressed.

    Some Cops catch and release always, others let everyone rot and only take Bribes while other Cops do a mix of both depending on their mood and if they are pushing for a Rank up or not.

    This could be seen as Favoritism but it could also be seen as someone just wanting the extra cash from a player that upset them while the ones that were compliant get "Catch and Release" treatment. People give in to emotions, it's a basic and primitive part of life but it happens in Real Life just as much as it can happen in RP. Anger, Sadness, Happiness, Rage, Contempt all are things that can affect what someone does. Some cases it matters, while others it doesn't.

    Honestly if someone was upsetting me and we were in a heated match or debate I'd leave them in jail for longer too, if not for the sole purpose to get them out of my hair for those few minutes they'd be gone and I didn't have to see or have a showdown with them.

    Danilo wrote:

    Also, its funny cuz you ran to my face even when i had 500 of crime, waiting for me to shoot your face so i would get crime, still not chasing others. And as you well know, you cant cuff me nor attack me unless i do first and/or reach 1800 crime. So, your jumpin and running towards me was useless, unless you did this intentionally so i would kill you and get crime, which is most likely the reason of why you did it.
    This example doesn't really fall under Favoritism as much as it's Provoking someone and trying to get them to continue escalating the situation. If he was in fact just ignoring other people that were also on the streets with crime and not inside a locked building with less than 4000 crime then I would Rule this as someone that was in the heat of the moment of battle and was blinded(not literally) with what they wanted to do at the time compared to what they should be doing at the time and in their position(Cop).

    So my question is were others with crime on the streets and not being arrested or were they hiding out?

  • Volar wrote:

    Alright, let's go in order and get these out of the way real quick.

    Danilo wrote:

    Also, about Currian, it's true that he does that shit with elevator, he did it just now as a COP preventing us from leaving
    but you know that as a cop you can spawn to upper floors, and i don't believe that you didn't spawn once up there being able to get him.
    Plus, being a COP you can KICKDOOR the elevator doors and enter it, just like i did when he did it too me and arrest him right after.

    Danilo wrote:

    You also used once the teleport room, so you were on the higher floors where currian was. Still, your interest on currian was like 0%
    Kickdoor rule applies to the PD Elevators too, unless he has 4000+ crime you can't kick the doors to get to him. It's best to record a very short demo showing him Door Blocking the Elevator or report it to an Admin that is online and have then either Teleport him out, Delete the Elevator Doors or Warn and kick him. (Notice I said warn and kick him last, he doesn't speak much English at all, like I mean maybe 20 words total so it's hard to communicate with him)As a note to this and I've mentioned it multiple times on these forums is I have a soft spot when it comes to Currain and when he does these types of things to me or while I'm on, including when he kills me while I'm doing Propping work and while in No Clip. As Cop I always find it funny and enjoy trying to get him so I'm honestly abit biased in this regard though whenever he breaks Rules that affect other people I do always punish him for it and spend way to much time on Google Translate talking to him while trying to relay what he did wrong.

    Danilo wrote:

    "Taking Drugs is a may and isn't something that has to happen all the time nor does it really have any precedence in our line of Favoritism for a Cop."
    With all the due respect Volar, you know i respect you and admire you as an admin, isn't checking just 1/2 people out of 15 on the server, favoritism? Just because you have a grudge on them?
    I'd Rule that yes thats a minor form of Favoritism. The only problem with that statement is you have to prove or the Admins that were online and watching have to attest to their being a grudge between the players. I personally never Drug search someone I arrest UNLESS they have pissed me off by either making it way too hard to get to them in their house or constantly run and gunning while keeping me a fair distance away and taunting me(Happens rarely). I do the same thing with Printers and Growing Plants(Unless I take it to piss off KOOLAID just to give it back later so I can see and hear him rant aka Playful manner).


    The main thing I saw was complaints of leaving players to Rot in jail while releasing others before them - basically the example case we give for Favoritism. Honestly we need to reword and rework this Rule, it was implemented since I started here nearly 3 years ago. Since then, roughly 9-10 months ago, we implemented Cops getting $3 per second for someone they Jailed for as long as they remain in Jail. We haven't had anyone bring up Favoritism since then so it's never been a problem to look at, now however it's being brought up and thus needs to be addressed.

    Some Cops catch and release always, others let everyone rot and only take Bribes while other Cops do a mix of both depending on their mood and if they are pushing for a Rank up or not.

    This could be seen as Favoritism but it could also be seen as someone just wanting the extra cash from a player that upset them while the ones that were compliant get "Catch and Release" treatment. People give in to emotions, it's a basic and primitive part of life but it happens in Real Life just as much as it can happen in RP. Anger, Sadness, Happiness, Rage, Contempt all are things that can affect what someone does. Some cases it matters, while others it doesn't.

    Honestly if someone was upsetting me and we were in a heated match or debate I'd leave them in jail for longer too, if not for the sole purpose to get them out of my hair for those few minutes they'd be gone and I didn't have to see and having a showdown with them.

    Danilo wrote:

    Also, its funny cuz you ran to my face even when i had 500 of crime, waiting for me to shoot your face so i would get crime, still not chasing others. And as you well know, you cant cuff me nor attack me unless i do first and/or reach 1800 crime. So, your jumpin and running towards me was useless, unless you did this intentionally so i would kill you and get crime, which is most likely the reason of why you did it.
    This example doesn't really fall under Favoritism as much as it's Provoking someone and trying to get them to continue escalating the situation. If he was infact just ignoring other people that were also on the streets with crime and not inside a locked building with less than 4000 crime then I would Rule this as someone that was in the heat of the moment of battle and was blinded(not literally) with what they wanted to do at the time compared to what they should be doing at the time and in their position(Cop).
    So my question is were others with crime on the streets and not being arrested or were they hiding out?


    Most of them hide expect for Currian who gets a kick out of door blocking the elevator in the PD but there has been times were other people are out selling their drugs or dming with high crime on the street all depends on who it is really. I know a few times when I had high crime durning all this I was out robbing banks and it took awhile for China to get to me, he was going for the others first but I am not complaining about any of that.
    “no admin for nova“- The Doggy 7/3/2018 @21:50pm (9:50pm)
  • Novaaa wrote:

    Volar wrote:



    Most of them hide expect for Currian who gets a kick out of door blocking the elevator in the PD but there has been times were other people are out selling their drugs or dming with high crime on the street all depends on who it is really. I know a few times when I had high crime durning all this I was out robbing banks and it took awhile for China to get to me, he was going for the others first but I am not complaining about any of that.

    so now what your saying is that chinaboy took longer to get to you because he was out arresting other people, but what you were saying before was that ChinaBoy was picking on you and not going after anyone else. This story does not match up to the previous ones you told. If you refer back to the stories you told at the start it doesn't match. Once again thx for wasting our time.
    Sincerely,

    Lucifer :evil: