Master's Ban Appeal

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Master's Ban Appeal

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:37547476

Your in-game Name: ⌠мꜰ⌡ Master

Why you got banned: Exploit/bug of the server (what admins said)

Other Information you think we should know: Root admins and the owner himself know what happened, i wont say it again here.
  • Talked to Master about this, he didn't mean for it to happen. Also, just because the two of you have some sort of issue with him doesn't mean you need to reply the way you did. You're admins, act like it and let the grudge go its not like we are in kindergarten and he stole your scirrors. Its a game not a dick so don't take it so hard and seriously.
    “no admin for nova“- The Doggy 7/3/2018 @21:50pm (9:50pm)
  • Messes up once and is generally blunt about stuff so others take offense and don't want him to come back meanwhile we gave VagaBond 3 different tries from Perm Bans.
    If they are going to break rules or do things they generally do it more than once.

I feel he should be allowed back and the ban reduced, his offenses were a lot less than others in this case yet people still want him to serve a Perm.

• But Nova, If we just went on a happy-go-lucky un-ban spree, Then what's going to stop the "Suspect" from doing what they did too get the ban in the first place over and over again. Consequences need to be laid down hard, Its a learning opportunity... (And brings a fairness to the game, If bans ect. Weren't enforced everyone would be running round using Illegal software/Exploiting everything, ect.) Either get it into your head that what you had done was not what we want on our server or face a permban. Imo, If an experienced player gets a ban for whatever reason, It should be much more lengthy than that of what a newer player should get (NEW TO RP/OUR SERVER) Seeing as they should know what the rules are and 11/10 know what they are doing at the time is against server rules. I am not quite caught up on what Masters ban is for however, So I cannot add much input too this.
    The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting
  • I agree with Volar. And as I said in my first post, it's a game not a dick so dont take it so hard and seriously. Juat because certain players want to keep him permbanned for their own personal gain or because they have a grudge doesn't mean he needs to stay perm. I will also say this, certain behavior is why no one wants to tell people things that being said with that said behavior also comes distrust and we all know that once you are distrusted it is not easy to gain the trust back. If you players to trust you don't be a grudge holding rude ass.
  • Volar wrote:

yet people still want him to serve a Perm.

"People" being people that have a personal grudge against him, I am taking? Isnt that the sort of thing that we don't want from admins (Favoritism)
    Am not sure of what sort of exploiting it was, But In my 3-4 years of being on the server I have seen not one person permanently banned for ANY sort of exploiting.
    If it is for the same as what I heard about Danilo, Dupe item exploiting should not be a permanent ban, IMO.
  • IDaab wrote:

But Nova, If we just went on a happy-go-lucky un-ban spree, Then what's going to stop the "Suspect" from doing what they did too get the ban in the first place over and over again. Consequences need to be laid down hard, Its a learning opportunity... (And brings a fairness to the game, If bans ect. Weren't enforced everyone would be running round using Illegal software/Exploiting everything, ect.) Either get it into your head that what you had done was not what we want on our server or face a permban. Imo, If an experienced player gets a ban for whatever reason, It should be much more lengthy than that of what a newer player should get (NEW TO RP/OUR SERVER) Seeing as they should know what the rules are and 11/10 know what they are doing at the time is against server rules. I am not quite caught up on what Masters ban is for however, So I cannot add much input too this.
    That's not what i am saying we do. I know somewhat of what happened because Master and I talked about it. It was accidentally and as Volar said it was less offensive so a permbann really isn't, at least shortening it would be better. Some people actually like the server even if they get banned which is why they put in ban appeals so that they can come back if their ban is quite lengthy. I agree with you it is a lesson but sometimes the consequence is a little too much for said offence, I also agree players who have been around longer should get longer ban times than new players but no one wants a permban, those should only be used in serious cases and in my honest opinion and I say it with nothing but respect, they should be talked about prior them actually happening unless they are hacking.
  • I'm not taking either side, but everyone deserves a second chance. He made a mistake, let him have a opportunity to fix that mistake. I'm sure he didn't mean it and if he did, I'm sure he learned his lesson and that he knows he can't get away with it so he won't do anything like that again. I say reduce his band and make his inventory the way it was before the duplications
  • duer wrote:

nah im good tbh

Lucifer wrote:

duer wrote:

nah im good tbh
    Me too, some please deny this appeal.
    And as for this, You two are admins are you not? This isn't the sort of thing you should see coming from Admins, especially given the circumstances. I get it if there is some sort of "Personal grudge" between you lot of whatever. An Admin is supposed to see past that. (Especially a Trial Admin, You are supposed to be trying to prove your worth are you not?)
  • Lucifer wrote:

Yes I have a problem with him. Because he is a repeat offender. I know and other people do too, I can go in to further detail but not here. Let's just say he doesn't help the community.
    He is helpful you just don't see it because you're constantly acting like we're in kindergarten and he stole your dann scissors. I understand that you are 14 and a younger admin but with being an admin comes being mature and seeing past the bullshit. He's really not a repeat offender. As Volar said the community gave Vagabond 3 different chances but he never changed, master will change, he never meant to exploit unlike some of the other players who are involved. Get off your high horse and stop thinking you are above the rules and better than half the other players. I don't have a problem with you yet but keep acting like this and I will.
  • Novaaa wrote:

Lucifer wrote:

Yes I have a problem with him. Because he is a repeat offender. I know and other people do too, I can go in to further detail but not here. Let's just say he doesn't help the community.
    He is helpful you just don't see it because you're constantly acting like we're in kindergarten and he stole your dann scissors. I understand that you are 14 and a younger admin but with being an admin comes being mature and seeing past the bullshit. He's really not a repeat offender. As Volar said the community gave Vagabond 3 different chances but he never changed, master will change, he never meant to exploit unlike some of the other players who are involved. Get off your high horse and stop thinking you are above the rules and better than half the other players. I don't have a problem with you yet but keep acting like this and I will.
    I do agree, it does take a mature person to be an admin. Just because I am against him doesn't mean I'm not mature. He's the one who acts like a kid, harassing me. Talking bullshit to me, threatening me with so called "demos" of me breaking rules. And this so called me being better than everyone else and above the rules. How? By taking action and suggesting not to unban a player that will be a problem again. All I'm saying after all is that I am SUGGESTING that he doesn't get unbanned. I do not have the authority to deny or accept this thread. So please don't compare me to kindergarten again.
    AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
    OI OI OI

• Well, This is where you step up.. Show that sense of maturity that helped you get the chance to become an Admin. Rise above it and show that you are the better person. Pesky little comments like Duer and yourself commented in the first place, could have been avoided. You could have laid down some constructive criticism and voiced YOUR own opinion, as this is why we have a Forum in the first place. Or if you had nothing constructive to say.. Then no need to say anything really.
    Don't get me wrong here Luc, I'm not trying to be the big bad wolf.. I have no side in this. I would rather just see this sort of stuff dealt with on a professional level.
    For as I myself have done "worse" things than Master and my punishments not be so serve and would hate too be on the receiving end of what i can only call favoritism. Personal feelings shouldn't come into play at all.. Its just like being a real life work environment. Personal & Professional, the way you want to portray yourself is entirely up to you.
  • OK yall act like im justbeing a dick @Novaaa @IDaab

but u guys need to realize I WAS THE ONE WHO HELPED THE CULPRITS NEGOTIATE WITH THE ADMIN TEAM IN GENERAL

i helped both Master AND Danilo make their cases, by copy and pasting personal steam messages into the admin discord - aka i was diplomatic as fuck to the situation AND was the one to hear what they had to say...

that being said this is what master said

⌠мꜰ⌡ Master: half of the server have done that
    ⌠мꜰ⌡ Master: idk XD
    ⌠мꜰ⌡ Master: "why didn u tell us?"
    ⌠мꜰ⌡ Master: let's be clear
    ⌠мꜰ⌡ Master: if you find 100$ in the floor in real life will you report it to the police ?
    ⌠мꜰ⌡ Master: XD⌠мꜰ⌡ Master: 95% of people wont do it
    ⌠мꜰ⌡ Master: just saying

not only this, but he proceeded to disrespect @HAND OF DOOM AND refuse to take responsibility by saying "it was our faults for not patching the bug"

whereas danilo was polite, and respectful

master on the other hand has a terrible attitude, and i refuse to accept his ban appeal with his current attitude, until he TAKES RESPONSIBILITY

can you not see how hes refusing to admit what he did? read how shityy this appeal is @Novaaa
  • Uhh, I see.. Well I take back my previous statements. As I said earlier I am not that informed on what the go here is. I apologize, my bad.
    Yes, I was meaning to get round to commenting about how a ban appeal is a chance for said player to "insight" us on their side of the story and to try make amends for their actions that caused them to be server banned in the first place.
    Just clearing it up, I wasnt trying to be the "big bad wolf" and go off at @duer and @Lucifer I stated I wasn't "on any ones side" Still am on no ones side as am waiting for @Master to give some sort of input. If no feedback/apology/explanation given then that shows a lack in caring about said current situation, which 9/10 usually that said player would end up somehow doing the same thing again or doing something else of which we do not allow on the server.