Civil Protection Application: Ianman19

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Civil Protection Application: Ianman19

Civil Protection Application: Ianman19

May 21st 2017
      You have to answer the questions Age:16 In-Game name:Ianman19 Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:117223341

Time played:100 hours

Do you have a mic?:no

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?:well every time I get on there is only 1 or 2 cop on and I want to make it so there Is a cop on about everyday

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?:
      Cuff/Uncuff and Jail is at 1,800 + Crime.Do not shoot at Rebels unless shot at first. - The Player does not have to actually hit you, it just needs to be clear that they attempted to shoot you.Kickdoor can be used to access a criminal and/or contraband at 4,000+ crime.Do not Unjail another Cops prisoner without consent from that Cop. - Who you Jail/Cuff is your responsibility. Any Rebel(VIP or not) may be shot upon entering or being in the PD. (This includes the Roof, Ladder and Ledges)Do not suicide to give Rebels free weapons.Do not switch back and forth between Rebel and Cop.Do not use keys as a Cop to arrest a criminal or for personal gain.Do not favor as a Cop, play fair. - To avoid favoritism. If you are going to release one of your jails, release them all.If there is a rule breaker, capture evidence and submit it to an Admin.If you visibly see a fellow Cop get shot by a Rebel, you may aid the Cop in killing the Rebel.Cop vs Cop fights are acceptable. - If the Cop you are attacking asks you to stop, you are required to stop.Off Duty Cops are permitted to AFK(Players are auto swapped to Off Duty when detected as being AFK)

What is the function the Civil Protection?: to put the bad guys in jail and have the hole city in peace.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?:I would tell them to stop and if they didn't I would report them on fourm

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone)?:I spend about 10 hours a day on this server infact its the only servers I play on (not a lie)

How will you benefit the server?:I would benefit the servers by reporting and people hacking or breaking the rules and doing my job as a cop

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?:yes it is

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?:if he asks for help tell all the stuff I know and then tell him to do /motd and read the rules and do /tutorial

Anything else you would like to add?:I just really want this because on the half_life2 game you don't get the chance to be a cop.
    • I noticed you just copied the rules from the motd, I'm not sure you actually know them. Plus I'm a little confused, you said every time you get on, there's 1 or 2 cops on, but you are applying because you wanna make sure there is always a cop on? I'm gonna have to say -1 for now. You are a little immature in my opinion, and I just don't see you being fit for cop at the moment. Keep playing and prove me wrong! :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Trent ().

• I haven't been on much here lately due to work but even when I was on I never saw you after the whole googling comebacks thing until today but even then you were afk and there's no telling how long you had been afk. Get more active, actually learn the rules without copying and pasting please because we need to know that you understand them completely. Right now I'm not saying +or -1, just kinda fix the stuff that we have pointed out and see where it goes from there.
      Edit: Still gives off the impression of being 9 years old. On the server and he asked me to go to the bank just so he could kill me because he's upset at what ive said here. Just like we said on the other app he's not ready.
      “no admin for nova“- The Doggy 7/3/2018 @21:50pm (9:50pm)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Novaaa ().

• Civil Protection Application: Ianman19

You already have opened more than one application, every of them has the same mistakes, so i take that you didnt really put much effort in any of them.

The application, in my opinion, doesnt fit the requirements for the following reasons:
      • Copypasted rules from the MOTD, while it's clear that a player should know them.
      • By copypasting them, it shows that he either doesnt know them/doesnt want to waste time making the app correctly or both of them.
      • Badly written, not appealing.
      • The few times i've seen him, he wasnt doing any good, showing a lack of interest and communication.
      • (I'll quote myself here from his previous application)
      • As i already make notice in my previous reply, and as Doom made notice again here, is that he doesnt know the rules properly and confuses them.
      • I spend about 10 hours a day on this server infact its the only servers I play on (not a lie) <----- totally looks like a lie but well.
      • A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?:if he asks for help tell all the stuff I know and then tell him to do /motd and read the rules and do /tutorial <------- If the player himself doesnt have a good knowledge of how things work, how can he help other players? He would only confuse them more.

Danilo wrote:

¤ Danilo ¤ : it's still made wrong
      Ianman19 : vote for me on fourms
      Ianman19 : how
      ¤ Danilo ¤ : you're not using the format
      [LFM] Lantz ๑ﭥ : I'll check it out
      Ianman19 : idc
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me and Josh were explaining the subject multiple times how he has to do the stuff, but failed to follow the instructions.
      After making him notice again that it's made wrong he answered "idc".

I think he didnt even fully read the cop rules and would fail to fully understand the CP job, having problems AND causing problems to other players.

"If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?:I would tell them to stop and if they didn't I would report them on fourm"
      I think he mixed up the "players killing a cop" with the "cop killing cop"

Application and the whole process of making it seems "half-assed", and his "idc" shows a lack of true interest in being a cop and making things right.
      The player does have problems understanding and interacting with the others sometimes, even Koala today had problems interacting with the subject. He would fail to listen and understand.

Once again, for me it's a huge -1
    • The Doggy wrote:

Novaaa wrote:

"[King]Ianman19: tell nova she sucks dick and she made the server crash." "[King]Ianman19 : well gtg see you guys when the map changes
      [King]Ianman19 : fuck you nova"
      You are too immature. -1.
      It's all true though...
      What I do or don't do in my free time is my business. No one needs to know my sexual life.
    • Novaaa wrote:

The Doggy wrote:

Novaaa wrote:

"[King]Ianman19: tell nova she sucks dick and she made the server crash." "[King]Ianman19 : well gtg see you guys when the map changes
      [King]Ianman19 : fuck you nova"
      You are too immature. -1.
      It's all true though...
      What I do or don't do in my free time is my business. No one needs to know my sexual life.
      And yet you still tell everyone.
    • Actually I don't. I quote Koolaid "He's just mad because you're not riding his balls" Now back to the topic at hand here. Ianman needs to mature, have a better understanding of the cop rules and not copy and paste things. Wait a few months at the least before applying again.