Multiple Bugs

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I'll be reporting more than one bug in one post to avoid post spamming.
      1)-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Your name: ¤ Danilo ¤

Your steam id: STEAM_0:0:24223188

Description of the bug: Player re-spawning on ladders [ENGINE BUG -- CANT BE FIXED]

How to recreate the bug: If a player gets killed on the ladders, the player will respawn on the ladder.

Does the bug cause a server crash?: No

Items, money, etc lost due to this bug. Please include inventory and stats screenshots if you have them: None, because i was a cop when i killed the player. But if a rebel abuses of that, the player will get permakilled until he completes the ladder or gets off, resulting in elo and money loss. I've listed this so cops who might see people respawning there or rebels dont keep spawnkilling the players, but isntead, push them down.
      2)-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description of the bug: drugs growing when drug runner

How to recreate the bug: Not sure. I had drugs growing, switched to Drug Runner and my drugs died as if i was still a drug grower.
      I tried replicating again so i could show it at Doggy but it didnt work, so there must be something missing in the process.

Does the bug cause a server crash?: Nope

Items, money, etc lost due to this bug. Please include inventory and stats screenshots if you have them: No money loss, only my weed died cuz i wasnt there to harvest, no proof because im a slowpoke and didnt press F12 but PRNTSCRN
      3)-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description of the bug: Job's skin changer bug [Engine related, or sourcemod?]

How to recreate the bug: Be under 10 hrs, change job -- rip box model. Should be fixed or changed to avoid under 10 killing. Maybe also "block" skins use to under 10s until they reach 10hrs idk? meh

Items, money, etc lost due to this bug. Please include inventory and stats screenshots if you have them: Nope.
      4)-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description of the bug: Chat colors bug and doubles the writings of certain players

How to recreate the bug: Whenever josh added a color to his name it would make his writing appear doubled. Ask him to put a color and shit will happen

Does the bug cause a server crash?: No, boring as hell.

Items, money, etc lost due to this bug. Please include inventory and stats screenshots if you have them: No
      5)-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description of the bug: Extreme lags and server crashes. [Engine Bug most likely]

How to recreate the bug: Grab a cop scanner alive and bring it as deep as you can and then let it free or keep grabbing it.

Does the bug cause a server crash?: Maybe.

Items, money, etc lost due to this bug. Please include inventory and stats screenshots if you have them: No. Only your equipped items if the server crashes.
      6)-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description of the bug: Player not always getting released from jail.

How to recreate the bug: N/A

Items, money, etc lost due to this bug. Please include inventory and stats screenshots if you have them: Yes and no, depends if you suicide to get out. You'll lose all your shit if you have any on you.
      7)-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description of the bug: Invisible weed pots [Engine bugs?]

How to recreate the bug: Spawn weed and get stuck in invisible pots that will always get you stuck

Does the bug cause a server crash?: No, but surely has a negative effect. Since the invisible pots dont disappear, i think the "entities" count wont decrease but always get higher, making the server reach it's limit faster and lag/crash. (I think so atleast)

Items, money, etc lost due to this bug. Please include inventory and stats screenshots if you have them: No (EDIT: i just happened to grab an invisible pot, what the fuck? puu.sh/wjY8M/c67d8adb03.jpg )
      8)-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description of the bug: Printer re-appering/not disappearing at user's logout

How to recreate the bug: N/A

Items, money, etc lost due to this bug. Please include inventory and stats screenshots if you have them: Printer + money + stuff inside the printer
      9)-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description of the bug: Medkit (50) not healing hurt player

How to recreate the bug: Buy a (50) medkit and try to heal a wounded player.

Items, money, etc lost due to this bug. Please include inventory and stats screenshots if you have them: Nope.

10)----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description of the bug: Two hackers in joblist [FIXED]

How to recreate the bug: Go to job's last page

Items, money, etc lost due to this bug. Please include inventory and stats screenshots if you have them: Nope. I guess?

11)----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description of the bug: Tracers not working

How to recreate the bug: People with bounty/crime dont show properly

Does the bug cause a server crash?: No

Items, money, etc lost due to this bug. No

The post was edited 5 times, last by Danilo: Added a few bugs Added another bug Added a screenshot to the invisible pots bug ().