Fireoxya Cop Abuse

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Fireoxya Cop Abuse

Your in-game name: ⌠мꜰ⌡ Master

The Staffs In-game name: Fireoxya CSGORewards.co

Staffs Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19560539

Discription of the Event: He killed me as a cop multiple times without a reason or getting provoked. As you can see on the demo i didnt do anything to him but he kept saying that i was rdming everyone and i had a high elo.

Proof of Event: mega.nz/#!OEECgTpI!U6ZLhxe61Qd…ue-npcn775c0LJ-Z37TGAaDbA (it starts at 14:50 and it finish at 16:00)

The post was edited 2 times, last by Master ().

• if you stuck around and let me handle it you would have seen i told him to stop. i told him i would remove his cop is he continued. but you ran to report him right away. then you say "seem you'll do nothing". like 5 seconds after you asked me if i seen what he was doing. if you stuck around and he did it again he would have lost cop. fireoxya was mad cuz you were raping him along with the other cops (myself included) but that don't make what he did OK. i felt he needed to be warned before ban or cop removal. after talking to fireoxya i feel he understands what he did was not ok. i will be watching him as cop for any rule breaking in the future.
  • 0atmeal wrote:

if you stuck around and let me handle it you would have seen i told him to stop. i told him i would remove his cop is he continued. but you ran to report him right away. then you say "seem you'll do nothing". like 5 seconds after you asked me if i seen what he was doing. if you stuck around and he did it again he would have lost cop. fireoxya was mad cuz you were raping him along with the other cops (myself included) but that don't make what he did OK. i felt he needed to be warned before ban or cop removal. after talking to fireoxya i feel he understands what he did was not ok. i will be watching him as cop for any rule breaking in the future.
    Ok thank you.