Slaughter's cop abuse

• Slaughter's cop abuse

Your in-game name: ¤ Danilo ¤
      The Staffs In-game name: Slaughter
      Staffs Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:6133799
      Discription of the Event: Switching to COP because i was permakilling him as a rebel, then camping inside PD doing nothing. His excuse was "trying to activate lockdown". Then, shooting me randomly. He did yesterday aswell. There's lot of shit to watch. Check the logs aswell, if you want. Also, you can see Creepernator suiciding falling in sewers to avoid getting killed by me. And KOOLAID throwing smg nades near to the end of the video. Second video is him trying to kill me thru map props. "Do not Glitch/Exploit Explosions, Players or Props through Map"

Proof of Event: mega.nz/#!UrYVRRaD!UQFHiEcizW5…Wwyqul8JvLVKKrrCzrAFy5Ii0 From Tick 17000
      Proof of Event 2: mega.nz/#!kiJ0QKiC!Ep7w3J76L1U…ACxEiH1Az1O9r92K9uyn-IZP8

The post was edited 3 times, last by Danilo: I added another stuff too Fixed links ().

• Haven't watched yet, I'll comment on what you're written though.

Danilo wrote:

Switching to COP because i was permakilling him as a rebel, then camping inside PD doing nothing.
      No Rule against this, if he wants to hide in the PD to stop you from killing him then all the power to him.

Danilo wrote:

Then, shooting me randomly.
      I'll have to watch to see but thats a no no, though it was probably a bit of an emotional reaction due to you spam killing him. Though it depends what weapon as well since Crossbows now Skill Cuff again thus do Zero damage.

Danilo wrote:

Also, you can see Creepernator suiciding falling in sewers to avoid getting killed by me.
      Bottom of sewers is water? Unless you mean one of the manholes then it's just like falling off a building.

Danilo wrote:

And KOOLAID throwing smg nades near to the end of the video. Second video is him trying to kill me thru map props. "Do not Glitch/Exploit Explosions, Players or Props through Map"
      Guessing Koolaid is a Cop in this? Maybe he thinks it's back to like old Skill Cuffs where everything did it. (It's only Crossbow)

I'll watch them and get back to you.

Edit - Watched

All the above points still hold true.

First time Slaughter Shot you was with a Crossbow at point blank range after entering bank. Looked more like a reaction thing that anything else and he immediately swapped to Stunstick and just started swinging at you till you killed him.
      Second time Slaughter Shot at you he was clearly aiming to your right, then directly above head then to right(Like an outline) until Koolaid shot him and moved him thus he hit you and Koolaid killed him.
      Third Time Slaughter Shot was at the Antlion section and could be viewed in two ways - I will elect a warning for this one.

First video had a part where Koolaid asked you if you'd cry if he shot you and you said yes. He then blasted you in the back with a shotgun sending you over the railing and proceeded to shoot SMG Nades at you after. The first one missed the second one based on the mic he was clearly surprised it hit you. Either way - warning for the SMG Nade, Small Ban for the Initial Shot.

Second Video - That door isn't a Map Structure, that is something I placed to halt people from going into the PD Bay from that door. (It was there when I first started on Linesse V3 when I first started playing on this Server so I put it back)
      So, you can't get killed through that object with explosions anyways, it did zero damage to you and if he did kill you that isn't a Map Structure but a Player Prop.

Edit 2 -

After collaborating with the Team we have decided to also demote him 1 rank to Rank 8 Cop.

• To the last, he did damage to me, i wasnt recording tho, i started recording when i saw he was damaging me.
      I thought that ""Do not Glitch/Exploit Explosions, Players or Props through Map" applied to that too.
      Also, this video isnt as good as the other proofs i have, i just dont fucking find the one where he unleashed every weapon he has on me and Master.
      Thanks for replying and taking action.