VOTE: Next additions and new content

• VOTE: Next additions and new content

For or Against? 19
        FOR: Codexes (9) 47%
        AGAINST: Codexes (9) 47%
        FOR: Open World Events (17) 89%
        AGAINST: Open World Events (1) 5%

One of the developers told me that they were thinking about adding some new stuff, so I suggested they make a poll and gather player suggestions, critique and thoughts about a few ideas.
      You will find a simple poll attached, in which you can vote as to what you'd like to see added.

Codex(es):

These are one time use items that last for a predetermined amount of time and benefit you in some way, shape or form.

Proposed:

• Vampirism Codex - Heal 5%-10% of all damage dealt back
      • Cop Slayer Codex - +10% Damage to all cops (as rebel), +10% Damage Taken from ALL sources
      • Anti Rebellion Codex - +10% Damage to all rebels (as cop), +10% Damage Taken from ALL sources
      • Aegis Codex - -10% Damage Taken, -10% Damage Given
      • Regeneration Codex - Slowly regenerate health over time, Armor decays at the same rate (maybe 1.5x or 2x)

Open World Events:

These are events that occur randomly every few hours which yield various rewards from the loot table (like dailies) depending on performance, and require a minimum player participation.

Proposed:

• Juggernaut - One player is randomly selected to be the juggernaut. Given high health, high armor and all weapons and ammo. Killing the juggernaut makes you the juggernaut. Winner is most kills as juggernaut.
      • Prop Keepaway - Holding the prop gains points. Winner is whoever has most points at the end. Door interaction is disabled.
      • Bounty Hunter - Selected players will be VIP targets. Some players will be assigned to kill specific targets while defending others. This is a complex tug-of-war. Example: Your target is Volar. You are to defend Syle and Alex from the other players, Trent, Kist and 0atmeal (Although the defense mechanic may be scrapped all together because it's just not a simple idea)

More may be posted later. Please do post suggestions.
    • Trent wrote:

I really like the juggernaut event. Have like a pop up 15 minutes before it starts and have players type /join and they're all moved to a certain area and play. You might have had another idea in mind but that's how I pictured it.

Greaser wrote:

What about players under 10 hours or whatever when it comes to the juggernauts?
      I was told by this mystery developer that this !join mechanic was already going to be implemented
    • The prop world event is the one im the most excited for. Please name it Oddball lmao

Could have a rebellion world event as well, cops and rebels get cash for killing each other.

Free-For-All world event that just counts kills? Maybe a survivor world event where last one to die wins?

Either way, If we get this update done along w my new map we get 32/32 guaranteed
    • I like the Idea of World Events, or Events in General.

Codexes seem a little out of place but would provide another slight money sink so I don't see anything wrong with them.
      Would be cool if they had some sort of visual effect on the Player to distinguish what that Player is using for the Duration and should exclude use of Multiple Codexes at once unless each visual can be shown at the same time.

• Volar wrote:

I like the Idea of World Events, or Events in General.

Codexes seem a little out of place but would provide another slight money sink so I don't see anything wrong with them.
      Would be cool if they had some sort of visual effect on the Player to distinguish what that Player is using for the Duration and should exclude use of Multiple Codexes at once unless each visual can be shown at the same time.
      Yes

Yes

Yes

• Users Online 1

1 Guest