One of the developers told me that they were thinking about adding some new stuff, so I suggested they make a poll and gather player suggestions, critique and thoughts about a few ideas.
You will find a simple poll attached, in which you can vote as to what you'd like to see added.
These are one time use items that last for a predetermined amount of time and benefit you in some way, shape or form.
- Vampirism Codex - Heal 5%-10% of all damage dealt back
- Cop Slayer Codex - +10% Damage to all cops (as rebel), +10% Damage Taken from ALL sources
- Anti Rebellion Codex - +10% Damage to all rebels (as cop), +10% Damage Taken from ALL sources
- Aegis Codex - -10% Damage Taken, -10% Damage Given
- Regeneration Codex - Slowly regenerate health over time, Armor decays at the same rate (maybe 1.5x or 2x)
Open World Events:
These are events that occur randomly every few hours which yield various rewards from the loot table (like dailies) depending on performance, and require a minimum player participation.
- Juggernaut - One player is randomly selected to be the juggernaut. Given high health, high armor and all weapons and ammo. Killing the juggernaut makes you the juggernaut. Winner is most kills as juggernaut.
- Prop Keepaway - Holding the prop gains points. Winner is whoever has most points at the end. Door interaction is disabled.
- Bounty Hunter - Selected players will be VIP targets. Some players will be assigned to kill specific targets while defending others. This is a complex tug-of-war. Example: Your target is Volar. You are to defend Syle and Alex from the other players, Trent, Kist and 0atmeal (Although the defense mechanic may be scrapped all together because it's just not a simple idea)
More may be posted later. Please do post suggestions.