Kist's Admin app: Reloaded

• Kist's Admin app: Reloaded

Steam Name: Kist

SteamID: Uberkisty in sourcebans

How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?:
      I think for like 4 years

What does being a staff member entail?:Why do you believe that you deserve to be granted a trial-staff position?:
      Being a staff member is far more than playing the game. You have to contribute to the progress of RP. Be it aiding player retention or game development, you have to be a net gain for the community.

Do you have any previous staffing experience(s) (List community and, if possible, rank)?:
      Ive been admin on [IWU], Moonshade, and was a super admin on here before doggy stripped me.

Do you understand the basic commands of our server that we use? If so please list how to do the following(Completely):
      Yep

Explain how you would handle the following situations:

A player says they suspect another player of hacking:
      Tell another admin to spectate him, Trent has nothing better to do.

A cop is rdming other players:
      Threaten to remove it if he does it again. If he does, set his job to asshole.

A rebel is rdming players under ten hours:
      Threaten cruel and unusual punishment. If he does it again, Bind a key to smite. If he does it twice more, ban.

A new player connects whom has never played lite rp before:
      First you gotta ask if he's played. If not, then explain to him the basic premise of RP and that if he needs any further detail to type /tutorial.

A player says they have lost their cop due to a mess up:
      Ask in discord if anyone else took it. If they didnt, I'd check the accepted applications to make sure hes xxlegitxx.

Have you read and understood the community rules?:
      Sure

Do you understand that it will be your job to enforce these rules?:
      Judge, Jury, and Executioner.

Do you understand that you as a staff member are still to abide by these rules along with others pertaining to staff?:
      Syle has my loyalty

Do you understand that misuse of your rank will result in your
      immediate removal as well as other possible consequences such as a ban?: Have we ever banned an admin for abuse?

borg
    • Application Denied

Come back when you add fishing :P

Kist has been around for a long time and has always been fair and cool so I'm going to have to give my biggest +1 yet for an admin. I've never seen Kist lose his head once and he has always been mature and knows what to do. I'd say we could most likely skip Kist's trial admin and promote him instantly back to super ^^
      #HailTheGoldenPoon

The post was edited 1 time, last by Greaser ().

• Greaser wrote:

Application Denied

Kist has been around for a long time and has always been fair and cool so I'm going to have to give my biggest +1 yet for an admin. I've never seen Kist lose his head once and he has always been mature and knows what to do. I'd say we could most likely skip Kist's trial admin and promote him instantly to basic.
      Im adding fishing to Amsterville
    • Uberkist wrote:

Greaser wrote:

Application Denied

Kist has been around for a long time and has always been fair and cool so I'm going to have to give my biggest +1 yet for an admin. I've never seen Kist lose his head once and he has always been mature and knows what to do. I'd say we could most likely skip Kist's trial admin and promote him instantly to super ^^
      Doggy fuck off and give him his admin back or I'll cut off your fur you mutt.
      #HailTheGoldenPoon
    • Greaser wrote:

Uberkist wrote:

Greaser wrote:

Application Denied

Kist has been around for a long time and has always been fair and cool so I'm going to have to give my biggest +1 yet for an admin. I've never seen Kist lose his head once and he has always been mature and knows what to do. I'd say we could most likely skip Kist's trial admin and promote him instantly to super ^^
      Doggy fuck off and give him his admin back or I'll cut off your fur you mutt.
      ye ok trusted sounds good

edit: lol

gyazo.com/62284e0b6670bb642b9f9e02940d55c6