Ban appeal / admins power abuse for personal dislikement.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ban appeal / admins power abuse for personal dislikement.

Your Steam ID:

Your in-game Name: (DH)

Why you got banned: DC out of combat

Other Information you think we should know:

yeah there was no DC out of combat. First I just joined, so I had no Drugs or money on me. So I had no motive to DC out of combat. I joined the game and shot Hand of Doom, who was running a round with a shotgun. He killed me because I wasnt yet switched to VIP, so I had no shotgun. And I do suck with the rev so. He killed me and 2 sec later, BEFORE I respawned I pressed my binded key /vip. So my player killed himself exact on the moment that Doom shot me, because I spawned near to him. He asked "DC out of combat DH"? I answerd him, "no vip switch, ever heard of that?" Next ting he banned me for an H.

Yeah I know, its only an H. But the point is that the ban in the first place was made for personal dislikement to me. So I would like to see this ban removed from my record.

Proof: see screenshot. Also Polnikola saw what really happend.20170709122804_1.jpg
  • First off, the ban wasn't from any kind of personal beef that doom has against you, he just saw you suicide when you spawned next to him after he had just killed you. You saying "Its called /vip switch ever heard of that?" really doesn't help the situation either.

Secondly, I would like to know why you deleted ToastyCinemaChair's door, if you have a really good reason there may be a slight chance I don't strip you of your Trusted rank and ban you for a day.
  • ? wtf? I didnt delete anyone's door. And If I dit, it was true a mistake. Why would I delete a door? I hav no reason for that. I would never do that intentionally, sins I know that would show in the logs. :) And i dont even know that player ore where his door is located.

Second, how can you know what happend Doggy, If I recall right you didnt see what happend. no offence. The proof is in the logs. It will be visible that I dit the /vip switch BEFORE he shot me the second time when I spawned next to him. We all know that /vip takes a few seconds before the player dies so... there is your proof. Still getting banned for an hour.
  • If you have commands like sm_delete bound you should make sure that there is no possible way for you to accidentally hit it, either that or don't have it bound.

Doom said what happened in discord, he thought you just killed yourself because you saw that you had spawned in front of him and didn't want to die. Also if you pressed your vip bind while you were dead it wouldn't have killed you after you spawned in fact even if you press it as you spawn, it may not kill you. So you spawned and then pressed your bind which can understandably look like suicide out of combat when you just see someone die after you shoot them.
  • heeee sigh :) just look in de combat logs. the time for me to spawn, press vip and doom shooting me, was just to short. lol. I already pressed my /vip switch afther I die the first time. resulting in instand kill when I spawned again. because the actula /vip switch will happen 2 ore 3 seconds AFTHER you press it. NOT instand. So the actual /vip was exact on the same time I spawned and Doom Shot me. And I had no motive to DC out of combat, sins I had nothing on me. whats the point? Just for not getting killed :p ? Kinda stupide to do that. I switched to vip because I had no shotgun. The fact allone that I can prove it was a VIP swithc says it all. because /vip is not instand. If I would use /kill in console, yeah that would be instand. but that would show in my console screenshot and in the logs. So come on please, its not a bad thing to admit your judgment was wrong, and based on wrong info. Ore just judged to quik. Everyone makes mistakes, players AND admins. Its not a disaster :p
  • Still thats not what happend. on the video above here witch is not on the current server. You changed the time for switch to vip. On the video above here, on your server the vip switch is INSTAND. At the current server and even before this map. The vip switch is NOT instand. So /vip is NOT dc out of combat. because I can never predict when somebody is gooing to shoot me. Because Doom shot me and exact on that moment the /vip switch happend. There fore proving that I dit the vip switch BEFORE I got shot ore even spawend. When you do /vip right afther you die, but you spawn before the actual vip switch happens.... you die again to switch to vip.

But I must say, nice job Doggy to take up for Doom and try to make me look a bad :) And really take the time to make a demo for it. Nice, but like I said on your video the /vip switch hase no delay. On the real server it dus.

@Volar, would you please post the logs here so this will stop :)
  • Only thing logs will show is Kill followed by VIP Switch, not him shooting you in conjunction to that without killing you.

Only differences I'm seeing here between you two is Doggys Video shows ''Kill'' Command followed by VIP Command as soon as he spawns while (DH)'s claim is he pressed his VIP Command while respawning(Aka Dead). I can't test this since I don't have actual access to /VIP command anymore since my Gold VIP expired.

The only thing I can kinda attach to this is if it acts like it does when I use to go Cop, then I could see it happening. When I first join the Server while I'm still spawning if I hit my /switch command I'll spawn as Rebel then die a few seconds later spawn as Cop. This however hasn't been happening for about 4ish months, it has changed to as I'm spawning as Rebel I hit /switch and I spawn on the streets where Rebels should but as a Cop.

• I can't even remember the last time a player attacked me , and then dropped dead when I go to shoot them back. This guy is talking like it's standard issue. Next time this happens DH , I'll perm ban you. If this is your VIP bind , as you say , then you better make sure it doesn't happen with me again.
  • @HAND OF DOOM
    Personally I might have let it go if he said "sorry I was just switching to VIP it won't happen again" or something along the lines of that, however since he did say "no, VIP switch, ever heard of that" I completely agree with a ban it and maybe more time for admin disrespect.

Edit: I'm not telling you how to do your job I'm just saying I completely agree

@Dragonheart

I'm almost 100% sure if you apologized for your action doom wouldn't have banned you
    #HailTheGoldenPoon

The post was edited 1 time, last by Greaser ().

• told yall niggas dh aint shit.. how many chances have we given him?? Can we please just get rid of him? The game is dead already.. one person doesnt mean shit at this point
    <begin_triggerfags>
    Post Count = n + 973. Because Mike can't fix shit.
    i love sidezz because he fixed my postcount
  • The Doggy wrote:

lol no

EDIT: Well if there were latency issues between you and the server then there could be a delay on you pressing the vip bind and it registering on the server but even then the delay would be minuscule, half a second at most.
    Still the vip switch takes 3 seconds for me to compleet. DIk mabe I pressed the VIP bind 0,2sec afther I spawned ore on the exact moment I spawned. I cant remember correct. But for the last time I HAD NO INTENTION OF SOC because I had no motive to do so.

HAND OF DOOM wrote:

I'll perm ban you. If this is your VIP bind , as you say , then you better make sure it doesn't happen with me again.
    I know your looking to have me permbanned because I kicked you against the shine in the past. But please stop acting like a little hurt birdy and move on. Talking to permban a player because you thing he SOC. XD lol. I would like to know If your judgment would be exacly the same with any outher player? Mabe you didnt read it, but I had no reason to SOC, because I had nothing on me like Durgs ore cash, so why making this sutch a fuss in the first place?
  • Dragonheart wrote:

The Doggy wrote:

lol no

EDIT: Well if there were latency issues between you and the server then there could be a delay on you pressing the vip bind and it registering on the server but even then the delay would be minuscule, half a second at most.
    Still the vip switch takes 3 seconds for me to compleet. DIk mabe I pressed the VIP bind 0,2sec afther I spawned ore on the exact moment I spawned. I cant remember correct. But for the last time I HAD NO INTENTION OF SOC because I had no motive to do so.

HAND OF DOOM wrote:

I'll perm ban you. If this is your VIP bind , as you say , then you better make sure it doesn't happen with me again.
    I know your looking to have me permbanned because I kicked you against the shine in the past. But please stop acting like a little hurt birdy and move on. Talking to permban a player because you thing he SOC. XD lol. I would like to know If your judgment would be exacly the same with any outher player? Mabe you didnt read it, but I had no reason to SOC, because I had nothing on me like Durgs ore cash, so why making this sutch a fuss in the first place?
    Man just be quiet. You aren't getting anywhere arguing with 2 roots. Just forget about it and move on with your life.